As it turns out, a lot of the notes that ya’ll liked best were more “aggressive” than “passive-aggressive.” (So, suck it haterz — the people have spoken!)
Which note would you choose as the most epic of 2010? Which notes should have been on the list, but aren’t? Cast your votes in the comments!
And a few Dishonorable Mentions:
- Elevator Nose Grease
- The saddest zoo in the world
- Strange black lady with a knife
- The Impatient Pirate of Cornelia Street
- My terrible, horrible, no good, very bad parents
- In case you were wondering why we’re closed
- Don’t die; it’s expensive
- Those heirloom tomatoes had sentimental value!
related: The funniest notes of 2009