Ooooh mi amore!!! I am so sorry that your car-less. If I was near you I too would be your wheels. Yay forTink being so wonderful!

Hey I have a quote too;
    Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people.

Religion is a smile on a dog.
    :razz:

Sep 16, 2010 at 8:43 am

I’m pleased to help out. I really do hate them when they slog out the old tired “fucking delicious”.

Glo, darling, I have a quote for you:

“I’m bored with knitting. I’ve taken up arson.”
    — Audrey Niffenegger (Her Fearful Symmetry)

Sep 16, 2010 at 8:35 am

(((((Wo)))) thanks for coming when called on the main…nice.
    Yeah , Tink will be my wheels for a few til the car gets fixed. poor tink.

Sep 16, 2010 at 7:46 am

Boo on the accident, ‘rilla. You okay?

Yay on WORD, glo! *holds up hand for high five*

Sep 16, 2010 at 7:20 am

Glo got word..yay..

hullo..

Hit a deer tonight..totally messed up my ride..I thought for a moment I was going to have a 6 pt buck sitting next to me in the front seat..also found out my air bags either don’t work or I just didn’t have any. MrRilla thinks that the repairs are going to cost more than the car did.. and of course my insurance had lapsed.
    Not my night.

Sep 16, 2010 at 2:33 am

sometimes random people link to PAN on facebook and i want to be like “HEY I KNOW THOSE GUYS!!!’

Sep 15, 2010 at 5:53 pm

MRI tomorrow, friends. And so it goes on…

Sep 15, 2010 at 12:05 pm

Sounds very tough, WotV. Sorry that I got a bit tipsy-posting on the main last night. Just wanted the links to One Step Beyond and Baggy Trousers, but I beat myself up when I do that! Well, someone has to. Hope the insurance approval comes through soon.

Sep 14, 2010 at 12:52 pm

Thanks! I’m working on catching up to Wade in WORD arena… I have a ways to go, I think. Had my nerve conduction study this morning. The shocks were odd, but the needles in the neck hurt like Hell.

I have nerve irritation (among other irritations, but you already knew those) with possible nerve pinch, but weakness on my left makes him wonder if my spinal cord is involved. So, an MRI is called for. The rub? Have to wait for preapproval by insurance before I can schedule.

I just want to feel better. Is that so much to ask?

Sep 14, 2010 at 12:06 pm

yay for Wo…
    that is all..

Sep 13, 2010 at 11:54 pm

When Elroy snores it is so cute. I wonder why humans can’t be so appealing when they are slackjawed, yet congested ;)

Congratulations on the full time job, ‘rilla.

Sep 13, 2010 at 9:40 pm

Congratulations on word, WotV. That one really made me laugh. Do y’all know that I’m driving in the U.S.A. now. With a dog on my lap. He tends to tell me if I’m on the wrong side of the road or not. The freedom is wonderful. I didn’t realise it would lift my mood so much. Very tired currently, though. Elroy and I have had two long walks today. I must be getting old. It’s not even 8pm.

Omanis liked to camp, well out in the open, but then, many were Bedouin too, or some. The people from the surrounding countries, or more so, Syria, Lebanon, Palestine, Iran, Iraq (non-gulf gulf countries) – looked down on them and thought them uncivilised (most of the teachers were from the surrounding countries). Shame that they (the Omanis) signed the pay cheques, huh? These uncouth upstarts with all their gas and oil money . . . Not that Oman had that much oil, more gas. Very friendly. Not as entitled as say the very small perecentage of people who are actually Emiratis. Here I am casting aspersions again. It’s because I have to get my CV in order . . . anything but the drag of the necessary but mundane.

WotV, I wonder if your aches and pains are not connected to computer use? I get terrible pains when I use it too much. But you will hopefully see, and I am sure you have thought of that.

CB are you along for the ride, or along for the ride? 8O Enough crudeness. I’m sure it will be perfect.

Sep 13, 2010 at 9:35 pm

I hope you get some answers, Wo! ♥

Sep 13, 2010 at 1:05 pm

There was a cancellation and I’m getting my nerve conduction studies done tomorrow morning. Finally. My neck pain and arm numbness is really wearing on me. I just want to know what to do to make it better….

Sep 13, 2010 at 11:50 am

hullo..
    Getting the girl off to school.

Sep 13, 2010 at 7:12 am

Oh, yet another change of plans, a woman’s prerogative right?

Honeymoon will now be in Sedona (today she says it will be at the Hilton up there, but that too is probably subject to change at any given moment).

Hey, I’m just along for the ride, so whatever she says in the end we will end up doing.

Sep 13, 2010 at 3:08 am

(((rilla))), there’s no roughing it until the last Corona is gone! :lol:

Sep 13, 2010 at 2:30 am

(((((CB))))) Hard to keep up with everyone these days..

Mexican version of camping, unless you are crossing the river, is a fully loaded cab over. That is roughing it…otherwise a full motor home is the only way.

Sep 13, 2010 at 2:17 am

Glo, re: camping…I don’t know, but when was the last time you heard of a black person being attacked by a bear, mountain lion or shark? LOL

Maybe it’s an innate tribal mentality thang…”If I’m where mine belongs, I’m pretty safe…If I’m in some other tribe’s territory, I could be attacked”.

More likely though is that it’s just too much like work!! ROTFL

I guess I took exception to that person’s use of the term “ghetto trailer” because it made me picture a camping trailer, not a double-wide.
    People in the ghetto don’t generally go camping (except the homeless I suppose), but they hike and hunt all the time.
    They hike long distances to jobs which have been moved to corporate parks out in the suburbs and exo-burbs, and hunt high and low for affordable housing and decent groceries. Nothing sucks more than a store with soft potatoes, and tomatoes which threaten to go bad before you get them home which happens to be the only “grocery store” within walking distance and you don’t have a car to get to a “real” store.

God help me, I don’t miss it so!
    I’ve been poor, like so many others here and elsewhere, and I fail to see any nobility in it. Just a burning desire to get out of poverty and never go back to it.
    So when folks throw out terms like “ghetto” it kinda pisses me off, because I know that no one living there WANTS to be there…whether we choose to call it a ghetto (black), barrio (Hispanic) or a bedroom community (white), everyone understands the code words for “poor folks” the media like to use.

Sep 12, 2010 at 10:41 pm

Appletinis are lovely. That is all.

Sep 12, 2010 at 6:46 pm

hullo… *brushing the dust off* lot of work plowing that back 40 . I am hoping all my (((CIFs))) get to feeling better..Cb, just don’t buy any Chase gift cards…thoses things have some nasty fee attached..*shhh* I didn’t say that…

They have offered me a permanent position at my job..same money , but no longer at the temp status…corporate benefits.

I have been so caught up in IRL that I am worn to a nubbin…*pulls out a dogend and lights it* My whole entertainment this week has been watching the new kitty, 3-D, play with the older fatter cats in the house.

Sep 12, 2010 at 2:59 pm

I just logged in and there was a new note with no comments. A good one about newspapers, not that I have a comment. Now it’s not there . . .

WotV, I am back in Seattle. I’ve walked the dog this morning, now onto some other chores. It’s very convenient being able to drive! Though you still better watch out for me. Getting the hang of it.
    No strip searching, ‘glo. Drat.

Sep 12, 2010 at 12:23 pm

Hope your new life is going well, Tink!

You raise an interesting point, CB. Why do only white people, and some Asians, camp?

Sep 11, 2010 at 10:02 pm

Hello all! Just popping to express condolences for any of the world’s ills that might be troubling anyone, congratulations for all those joyous things that happen at any given time in any given life, and to pass out hugs and smoochies to all my sorely missed cifs… my sincerest apologies for my long absence (not that I contribute much, but hey…).

Sep 11, 2010 at 6:07 pm

*slips a martini under Wo’s door*

Sep 11, 2010 at 1:17 pm

Wait. Where are you now, rose? I seem to be a bit out of the loop. Hi, Wade. Hi, Glo. I haz a nasty headache today and am cranky. Bye.

Sep 11, 2010 at 1:09 pm

Ooh, rose. Did they strip search you?

*wonders if she should fess up that she sent the e-mail a mere 27 minutes before cracking and poking Wade about it*

*decides to leave impression that she’s been e-mailing Wade for weeks without receiving a reply, seems less crazy*

Sep 11, 2010 at 11:20 am

All we need now is a cat and parking note combined. Shower! Hope your day picks up, wade; that your aches subside, your glo-ness.

Sep 11, 2010 at 11:18 am

oops. i checked this am. sorry. :oops:

Sep 11, 2010 at 11:08 am

So it seems, Wade ;) My visa is valid for 6 months and I had some trouble coming through this time, my own fault really, so I might stay put on any international scale until it is time to go again, depending on circumstances.
    Glo, a friend of TOS’ son is staying with us and she, TOS and friend were watching the madmen series up here last night, which is cool, but it got late so I slept in the spare room. When I came here this morning, Elroy had totally taken over my side of the bed, which is understandable, but it’s very doggy smelling. He’s at the foot now, and I better run through the shower. TOS is still jetsetting and I need to run him to the airport (trip to Chicago to see family). I have only driven here a few times, so am still getting used to it, though I drove in Oman and they drive on the right.

Sep 11, 2010 at 11:06 am

I feared that might be the case, or the crankcase as the case might be, Wade.

That sentence made me a little sick to write.

BTW, I’ve been poking you with e-mail. Not that I’m sitting on pins and needles, waiting for a reply, hitting the F5 button over and over, checking to make sure the internet connection is still working by Googling naughty words or anything. Answer in your own time, whenever, or not at all if you like.

Sep 11, 2010 at 11:02 am

i think their coffee once sat in a crankcase, glo. :P fortunately there is a starbucks nearby. ;)

oh hai, (((rose))) you are quite the jetsetter now.

Sep 11, 2010 at 10:53 am

Good morning, rose. It’s nice to say good morning to you when I’m absolutely sure it is morning. ;)

Is Saturday morning peculiar related to Friday night peculiar?

Sep 11, 2010 at 10:51 am

Hi, wade. Hi, ‘glo. Glo, I don’t think so, but I also have the feeling I have misspelt it for much of my life. Kat might need to back up her aspersions, which is why I am calling in the Macquarie dictionary, which just uses the Oxford as its base.
    Hope you are both well. I feel a little Saturday morning peculiar.

Sep 11, 2010 at 10:41 am

Do they give you free coffee at least?

*looks down at own empty cup, contemplates long trip to kitchen*

Sep 11, 2010 at 10:36 am

i’m ok. out getting oil changed in the car. livin the high life lol

Sep 11, 2010 at 10:21 am

Oh hai, Wade ♥

I am a creaky old woman today. The aches have localized into wrists, triceps, and back. I’ll live.

How have you been?

Sep 11, 2010 at 8:49 am

Calling rose! Is it true as Kat asserts on the toast thread that you spell it “refridgerate” in Australia?

Sep 11, 2010 at 8:44 am

oh noes!! 8O

are you feeling any better today, (((((glo))))) ♥

Sep 11, 2010 at 8:40 am

Oooh, Wo’s got the GOOD drugs!

All I’ve got over here is ibuprofen and that ain’t doing diddly-squat.

*hobbles over to couch and slowly lowers self down*

Sep 11, 2010 at 7:27 am

((((((glo)))))))))) I am also incredibly graceful. That’s why I don’t skate or ski. I fall down just walking. *hands glo a vicodin-laced lollipop*

Sep 10, 2010 at 8:53 am

So, yesterday evening, I noticed the Motorcycle’s sunglasses on the patio next to the doorstep. I stepped off the edge to pick them up and completely misjudged the distance down, which resulted in me falling flat on my stomach on the concrete patio. I am sore in virtually every part of my body today, including my eyelashes on my right eye.

Just call me Grace.

Sep 10, 2010 at 5:28 am

beans, I’m in Seattle, too (got back on Monday). I don’t have MBL anymore (yes, I am an unbalanced impulsive thing), but am back on fb and have you as a friend, so I’ll send you my cell number via that. I understand the less that impulsive travelling. Sometimes I’m that way, sometimes not. It sounds as if you’re covering some of the ground that TOS and I did earlier this year. glo recommended the Teddy Roosevelt National Park in North Dakota, and it was worth it.

(((CB))), it’s nice to see you happy.

Greetings all. Housekeeping awaits… or housework.

Sep 9, 2010 at 2:19 pm

Of course, CB, because America is always right. And we’re a Christian Nation™. :roll:

Sep 9, 2010 at 9:21 am

There’s an Imam in Florida who wants to burn copies of the Holy Bible Saturday!

No, wait…it’s a Minister in Florida who wants to burn copies of the Holy Koran.

Well, that’s OK then… :-(

Sep 9, 2010 at 9:17 am

(((#Beans#))), check your mbl for my cell number. If you are coming through Seattle, maybe we could meet for lunch or a beer or something.

Also, Snee is somewhat close to Vancouver, I think there are ferries from Vancouver to/from Nanaimo, near where she lives.

(((WoCB]]]

Sep 9, 2010 at 9:14 am

LOL, I can live with that. :-)

Sep 9, 2010 at 8:53 am

CB, I vote for insanely lucky! ;)

Sep 9, 2010 at 7:57 am

Mark, I’m driving through ish seattle tomorrow, but I don’t know if we are stopping or when we will be here, and my travel partner is less than impulsive. Can I just say I LoVE north dakota?

Sep 8, 2010 at 11:29 pm

Thanks, WotV, six years this Friday since my Celeste passed away, and here I am re-enlisting!

I’m either insane or lucky…or both! ;-)

Sep 8, 2010 at 4:43 pm

Oh! (((((CB))))))) How exciting!!! I’m so happy for you!

Sep 8, 2010 at 3:41 pm

Well, 17 days of freedom left.

Went to Chase yesterday and opened a new bank account for Ms. CB to use to pay our utilities. Will make it a joint account when we get back from our honeymoon in Sin City.

Chase has a good deal going, they’ll give you $125 if you open a checking account with $125. I figured, what the heck?…money is money, but free money is even better!

Look into it…it’s only for people who don’t currently bank with Chase though.
    I moved some money from my credit union account to set it up.
    Just think, two years ago today I literally had nothing and left NJ three weeks later with just the clothes on my back.
    Life’s funny, huh?

Sep 8, 2010 at 1:51 pm

Wade & Glo: http://www.bookpage.com/the-book-case/2010/09/07/looking-forward-to-fforde/

New Thursday Next coming in March 2011!

Sep 8, 2010 at 10:09 am

The Boss Lady sent me an e-mail at 7:46 this morning, asking what she was doing on the schedule, and can I work for her? I don’t know what she was doing on the schedule for my day, but she made it and it’s been posted for over a month. And our shift starts at 7:00. So sorry.

Message for Wade: finally read Shades of Grey. Can’t believe it took me so long to get it. Eagerly awaiting installment two.

Sep 8, 2010 at 8:49 am

The children are back in school. Finally.

Sep 8, 2010 at 7:39 am

tires are expensive and some of the tire sellers are shady people.
    Slitted open two of my tires. :( the first guy tried to rip me off by telling me that I have tire pressure monitoring system so tire installation would be $31.99 instead of 19.99. Yeah right! Changed the tire price from $105 to $90 to $98 to $85 in about 5 minutes! I can see lies in his eyes. Would not give me my keys back and kept bargaining. Well I am small not stupid you piece of s***
    US seriously needs MSRP. that way customer does not have to research like 10, 000 websites/stores to get the reasonable price estimate w/o having to worry about quality. :x

Sep 7, 2010 at 7:24 pm

I feel like I haven’t read PAN in ages! Sounds like everyone is doing fairly well. But Wo… I hope they can figure out what’s wrong and fix it soon!

Sep 7, 2010 at 2:42 pm

Hi, all. Hey, MarWaWoBe . . . It was raining a lot yesterday, and it was as cool here, or as warm, as it was in Melbourne (they have had warm-ish weather for the last week of their winter) . . . and, well. . . here we are . . . back in Seattle which is as grey as I remember it ;) However, my garden is doing quite well, though I didn’t manage to see the lillies flower. Beans, is it just you on the road trip? I can’t remember.

Sep 7, 2010 at 1:28 pm

(((Wo)))

(((Beans))), if Spokane weren’t 5+ hours away, and if it weren’t in the middle of the week, I might come see you. What are you doing in Spokane?

Sep 7, 2010 at 12:08 pm

I am here and…. *poof* I am gone.

Sep 7, 2010 at 8:20 am

hey (((beans))) so how’s the big road trip?

Sep 6, 2010 at 8:40 pm

I’m in park rapids minnesota. I think I might be the only one in park rapids minnesota. Its REALLY raining. I’m thinking of ‘glo while I am here.

Sep 6, 2010 at 8:11 pm

I seem to have single-handedly closed down the “community”!

*crickets*

Sep 6, 2010 at 10:29 am

Yep, ((Mark)), I had to poke it and poke it hard.
    ((CIFs))

That is all.

Sep 5, 2010 at 11:22 am

Sorry I missed the breakfast club meeting this morning (((Sis))). I actually slept until 8:30 this morning! Yay me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(((Mark-mo-beans-wo-oi-wade))) It’s good to see CIFs again.

WotV’s voice reminded me of Glo actually. It was very comforting. :D

I hope everyone has a great day. I am taking my mom to lunch and going to hear some live music tonight. I will try to pop in again before tonight though.

Sep 4, 2010 at 11:38 am

Good morning… Going to pick up my son soon, go to the mall, maybe to a movie. I’m so glad it’s Saturday.

Sep 4, 2010 at 8:58 am

I’m here for a meeting of the breakfast club?

Sep 4, 2010 at 7:15 am

I will look at home on Netflix for those. I have to admit I am a fan of comedy and romantic-comedies mostly. :roll: :grin:

Sep 3, 2010 at 4:07 pm

(((timo))) yeah I wish I could find more appetizing veggie food.I am such a foodie. I have to cook myself if I want to eat and enjoy too. :(
    I have not watched that one. I recommend “dor” subject is bit serious but treatment is light. good movie overall but some jokes are reference to old bollywood movies so you might not get all of them. “Ishqiya” is nice one too. not sure if it’s on netflix. It’s kind of western but not violent at all. It’s about two small coons (goons? small time criminals you know) (uncle and nephew) on a run from a bigger coon and runs into a widow who seduces them both because… well won’t tell you that! ;)

Sep 3, 2010 at 3:50 pm

((((((((Glo))))))))) I have a new all white kitteh that looks like some Siamese mixed in. Long narrow face. For now I am calling it Cameron, but Honky is in consideration… :razz:
    (((((((((Beans))))))))))I wish I could go up to Spokane and meet you! :sad:
    ((((((((oi!)))))))))
    That is so maddening oi! All of those wonderful sauces and ingredients and the chef is so narrow minded they can’t think to make the non-meat dishes delicious also!?
    Netflix recommended “Dil Bole Hadippa!” so I watched it. It was fun and everything but very predictable. Any movie recommendations from you?

((((((((WoMark]]]]]]]]

I like ladies wearing high heels. Just saying.
    That is all. :grin:

Sep 3, 2010 at 3:19 pm

im not sure how long it will last, ‘glo, but for now its a nice change to get to look nice for work. we are staying in minnesota, montana and washington as we drivvvvee all the way to vancouver.

oi, i went to a vegan restaurant recently and i couldnt help but wonder why it had to be so dry. does all sauce equal meat? i dont think so.

Sep 3, 2010 at 2:57 pm

Glo, I’ll have to ask about TMJ. They have only done an xray and now the nerve test. I’m just so tired!

Oi, that is truly ridiculous. I’ve had some amazing vegetarian dishes. You can really tell when someone knows what they are doing in the kitchen.

Sep 3, 2010 at 2:50 pm

oh I am sorry ((((w0)))) you are in pain. Hi glo and beans! yay for new job. I love high heels!
    no it’s story all all Italian and Chinese restaurants. They think vegetarians don’t eat meat for some kind of penitence so they won’t eat spicy food either. Logic fail!

Sep 3, 2010 at 2:36 pm

If a restaurant would serve a dish like that, oi, I bet the meaty dishes were little better. Lame.

Sep 3, 2010 at 2:36 pm

Aw, Wo! Have you been checked out for TMJ? I had a college friend that had all sorts of neck/back/shoulder/arm problems and after years of Valium and biofeedback, got it fixed with a simple nighttime mouth splint. Sorry you’re in pain, girl. :(

“Getting” to wear high heels would not be a big plus for me, Beans, but I’m glad you’re enjoying it. Hope you have a good trip! I really liked Washington, would definitely go back.

Sep 3, 2010 at 2:33 pm

I need to vent… or I might blow up. Why restaurants think that vegetarian food means bland, card boardy, abstainious (i know it’s not a word but don’t you dare!) They had meat pasta and ravioli listed with all kind of spicy sauce, chicken pizza with scallions and garlic pesto sauce but they can’t put those spiced up sauce or scallions in vegetarian equivalents. Hey garlic, scallion, basil, pepper chili come from trees you moron! I am so mad.
    I got cheese ravioli and it does not even have salt or pepper on it. Tasted like a card board. Made them boxed it up, took home. sauced and sauted it with bunch of Indian spices and after that it is edible. *furious*

Sep 3, 2010 at 2:31 pm

nothing very much – working at a new job. office work. its boring but i get to wear pencil skirts and high heels instead of shapeless polyester, and i get to talk to truckers in texas instead of entitled middle aged women, so it’s great!

also im going out west starting sunday!
    im going to be in spokane, washington on the 8th if anyone wants to visit me.

Sep 3, 2010 at 2:24 pm

Glo, I don’t know if I mentioned my frozen spasming trapezius (best R-rated diagnosis EVER), but it has evolved into some weird thing that makes my arm go numb when I move in certain ways. It’s difficult to sleep.

I’m going for a nerve conduction study (apparently there are electrodes and shocks involved) – but they can’t see me until the 23rd. :(

Sep 3, 2010 at 2:22 pm

Hi beans! What’s new? Tell us all!

Sep 3, 2010 at 2:07 pm

i miss you all. im sorry i have been an absentee lover.

Sep 3, 2010 at 2:01 pm

Too much party, Wo? ;)

Things are very good with me and the Motorcycle, Mark. Plans are being made for the future. :)

Sep 3, 2010 at 1:16 pm

I am just way too damn tired today. *plops down unceremoniously on the couch for a nap*

Sep 3, 2010 at 1:13 pm

There are ups and downs. Mostly up, but sometimes down. I’m gonna spend all this weekend with her though. :D

I think the key is not to drink so much when we’re together. That tends to get us into trouble. And it’s unhealthy anyway. But it’s so easy to do!

How ’bout you and the Motorcycle? You are still riding him? :twisted:

Sep 3, 2010 at 11:59 am

We need more British people to read this site to really get it going.

How are things going with you and Stace, hon?

Sep 3, 2010 at 11:17 am

(((Glo)))!

Yep, (((Bunnee))) is poking the thread with a stick (18.10)… should be fun…

Sep 3, 2010 at 10:57 am

Hiya, Mark! ♥

Nothing like a good cat note. I think we should be hitting the old indoor/outdoor cat debate soon!

(((((((((WO)))))))))) Happy Belated Birthday! Hope it was a fun day!

Sep 3, 2010 at 10:32 am

(((AmesRillaWoWade]]]

Yes, Wo, she does sound like honeybutter, doesn’t she? ;)

Sep 3, 2010 at 10:28 am

I heard Amy’s voice for the first time yesterday!!! She sounds so sweet and adorable!!!!

Sep 3, 2010 at 9:06 am

sorry (((amyrilla)))

i was in the shower then on the road when you came by. :(

earl is parallel to me at the moment, but way offshore and is only making it overcast (and the air smell salty).

Sep 3, 2010 at 8:13 am

hullo.. (((CIFs))) quickie drive by..got to get some more sleep before I gots to go to work..

Al Roker looks a bit wet out there. And a touch windblown…

I hope Wade has a dry place to be…

Got to run again…smoochies and pouncys…

Sep 3, 2010 at 8:02 am

Here I am for morning chat :D

I overslept, so I don’t have long.

Sep 3, 2010 at 6:37 am

nite, ((((((((amy)))))))))

Sep 2, 2010 at 9:30 pm

Well, if you can’t stand it, sit on my lap. *leer*

Lol. Sorry to reunite and run, but I am SLEEPY. I keep waking up around 3 a.m. and not being able to go back to sleep.

I’ll come back in the a.m. for breakfast crew, though. ;)

((((((((((((((Wade))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Sep 2, 2010 at 9:14 pm

i am so proud of you i can’t stand it, ((((((((((amy)))))))))))

*sniff*

Sep 2, 2010 at 9:08 pm

I’ve been pretty good. I am doing some of the hard work I’ve been avoiding for a number of years. It is both a relief and a daunting task. But, I know it’s for my greater good.

My son has gone off to live with his dad in north louisiana. I am hoping it will be “the thing” for him.

There’s so much more I could say, but I would fill up this page. I don’t want to be all about me, me me! I’ll just let a bit out at a time. I will say it is very interesting to learn some things about myself that I did not know.

Btw, Sunday night at 8 p.m. central time, I will be 6 months cigarette free. And for that, I will celebrate myself, ’cause I am proud!!!!

Sep 2, 2010 at 8:58 pm

and gaston is right behind fiona :twisted:

i’ve been ok, cher. ♥

still job hunting.

how are YOU doing?

Sep 2, 2010 at 8:50 pm

(((Wade))) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

Well that’s good news then. Course Fiona is right behind Earl, which would NEVER happen in real life ;)

How have you been, my friend?

Sep 2, 2010 at 8:46 pm

(((gloamy)))

yeah, i know, glo. chose not to resist. ;)

earl is starting to turn, amy. i think i may get some tropical storm force wind gusts and that’s about it.

did buy some nutella tonight

because if you lose power, can’t have enough nutella :P

Sep 2, 2010 at 8:41 pm

Awwww, CIFs and shit.

I miss you guys.

Every single one of you fuckers. (and I say fuckers with every ounce of love in my heart)

I’m sleepy and emotionally drained. Therapy is HARD!

Wade, please keep us posted on Earl and yourself. Don’t make me text you in the middle of a hurricane like someone did to me.

Sep 2, 2010 at 8:22 pm

Now, Wade, you know I am extremely particular about my capitalization.

Been to the store to stock up on bread, milk and eggs yet?

Sep 2, 2010 at 8:05 pm