*raises hand cautiously*

i know i;ve been out of the loop. why do we hate Tiffanyt?

Oct 1, 2010 at 6:49 pm

Did somebody say vodka and dancing? I knew it when my brain started beeping! :mrgreen: I am nowhere near ample bosom category but I would not mind ice cold vodka drink. I need a party before workathon weekend starts.
    PARTEY!

Oct 1, 2010 at 5:30 pm

As much as I love vodka, I will have to bow out of this one. Just spray some in my mouth, will you?

Oct 1, 2010 at 5:15 pm

Right now I’m just doing my white-boy dance. You can ask GloamyMo for the details.

Perhaps you’d like to participate in the wet t-shirt contest? You appear to be capable. :twisted: And it is vodka…

Oct 1, 2010 at 5:09 pm

Oh! A party! My neck is sore I’m out on the contest and dancing, but I will enjoy the view from here. Is Mark doing The Safety Dance?

Oct 1, 2010 at 5:05 pm

Dating is teh suck!
    I refuse to do it.

Oct 1, 2010 at 3:18 pm

Things with The Motorcycle are actually very good. After the last separation, we’ve worked through a lot of underlying problems mostly caused by one or the other of us assuming things and not talking about it. We are planning for his retirement in five to seven years and moving Up North to take advantage of the recreational opportunities. (Read: snowmobiling and atving–he loves his toys) The M-word has been mentioned but there’s nothing official yet. He’s not as fast a mover as CB, apparently. Meanwhile, we’re getting his house cleaned up and making room for me, my yarn, and Polly-kitteh. (Nellie-kitteh’s going to stay with my mom.)

That whole should-I-shouldn’t-I call/text/whatever stage can be exciting, but also exhausting.

Oct 1, 2010 at 1:47 pm

Beans, my advice is that if you feel like texting or calling, do so whenever you feel like it. If he can’t handle the quantity (or lack thereof), he’ll let you know. Or, he won’t, in which case you weren’t right for each other to start with.

Also, we can dance if we want to…

*sprays moob with spray bottle, then sprays into mouth* Oooooh, cold!!

Oct 1, 2010 at 1:42 pm

the actual dating part of it is great. it’s the in between i’m not so fond of.

“do i write? do i text? is that too eager? do i wait for him to write/text? do i play it cool or will he think i’m losing interest? is he losing interest?”

MY last relationships have been “oh – i guess we should date eh?” “yep”

im not very good at all that.
    how ARE things with the motorcycle?

mark – do you dance?

Oct 1, 2010 at 1:34 pm

I think the fact that it is hard means you’re not dating the right guy, Beans. Maybe. What do I know? I’m certainly no expert on dating. My last three relationships have lasted 4 months, 13 months and going on 6 month now. All with the same guy. :?

You know I love me some Mark-moob!

Oct 1, 2010 at 1:01 pm

i find it’s best to allow the massage giver to use whatever tools s/he feels the most comfortable with, so it really is up to you.

on a non-wet-t-shirt-party note… when did dating get hard? i dont want to THINK about things i say! i just want to wander around being mildly offensive and have boys i like tell me they like me. stupid boys.

Oct 1, 2010 at 12:58 pm

(((GloBeans)))

Glo, may I? *Grabs kitchen sprayer, dumps contents onto Glo’s ample bosom, refills sprayer with vodka*

*Takes off sweatshirt to expose plain white t-shirt underneath*

Oh, you want to see my beautiful moobs? ;)

Beans, I’d be HAPPY to give you a lower-back massage. Which body part shall I use to perform this act? :twisted:

Oct 1, 2010 at 12:02 pm

*changes from dark grey shirt to white v-neck men’s undershirt promptly*

this fruit looks delicious! and i do need a lower back massage.

Oct 1, 2010 at 11:46 am

I would be in favor of a party. The mention of ample bosoms has given me an idea.

*pulls out kitchen sprayer*

Wet t-shirt contest anyone?

Oct 1, 2010 at 11:41 am

*Drags in a keg of pale ale, some glasses, some Gardettos™, and a fruit tray consisting of sliced apples, bananas, kiwi, melon, durian, and some stwawbewwies, grapes, and other berries, and whipped cream and a cherry on top.*

*Turns on the Big Lebowski soundtrack, ♪ Just Dropped In to See What Condition My Condition Was In ♫.*

*Joins in the group hug. Beans notices a subtle bulge pressing against her back. I smile.*

Hi folks! I think it’s time we had a little party!

Oct 1, 2010 at 10:48 am

Awwww ((((Beans)))), I hug you back for being all wonderful and stuff.

Oct 1, 2010 at 10:10 am

everyone seems to need hugs for various reasons, so i am here to welcome you all into my ample bosom.

i am very good at hugs, congratulatory, conciliatory, compassionate or otherwise.

Oct 1, 2010 at 9:11 am

Thanks, fan. I’m not too upset, as we had actually fallen out of contact, but our moms are good friends, and her mom was good to me when I was a kid, so I felt I should go. Still, sad to see the grieving family.

Sep 30, 2010 at 8:47 pm

(((( ♥ glo ♥ )))) , so sorry about your childhood friend. It is always a shock to lose someone so suddenly, like happens with an anyeurism. It reminds us how fragile life is. Hold the ones you love close…. ♥

Sep 30, 2010 at 4:35 pm

(((((( ♥ fan ♥ ))))))

TMHQ isn’t quite the same home it used to be without you.

Sep 30, 2010 at 2:06 pm

Nothing like the edit option…. ♥

I’ll just say WTF??? and leave it at that. Love to all. *twitch*

Sep 30, 2010 at 1:18 pm

Good morning to ((((everyone)))). Sorry about my long absence, it is a tough cruel world when two people are unemployed and treating it like a long deserved vacation! :mrgreen:

Every time time I think of you guys, it is with great love and fondness. The thing is, my time is no longer my own. I can no longer play on the computer all day and then do the thirty minute spit shine on the house and act like I have worked my little bum off all day. *He is watching.* He, meaning, the Mr. ♥ :mrgreen:

So happy for you and Mrs. C.B., she is a lucky woman. So are you C.B., yes, I snooped on facebook and looked to make sure that she was up to your shinanigans. She passes with an A++. C.B., She is just beautiful. *I only snooped to make sure that she could keep you in line, of course.* Can’t wait to see the pictures. I see where TOS was going to report in on the honeymoon, no word from him yet?

Wo ♥ I feel for you, physical therapy is always so hard… I always think it isn’t helping, yet, in the end it does. So hang in there. No pun intended, but I have had the same therapy, and so far have had no more problems with my neck. So, behave yourself and do what the Dr. orders, no matter how lame it seems. Sorry that you have to indure all that pain. :cry:

Sep 30, 2010 at 12:45 pm

Glo, it is supposed to help relieve the pain and pressure on the nerve. As far as the first session it just made it hurt more.

Sep 30, 2010 at 12:37 pm

I hope you’re enjoying wedded bliss, CB! ♥

Wo, is this therapy supposed to be the solution?

Sep 30, 2010 at 11:55 am

CB, as a wedding gift, I will not say “I hate you” for the fucking delicious comment. Ah, I could never hate you anyway…

Still sore today. I just need this to be done.

Sep 30, 2010 at 7:38 am

Mucho thanks for all of the congrats and well wishes.Ceremony went off hitch-less, and we’ve had a wonderful three days in Sedona and parts adjoining.
    Will spend most of the night massaging our old bones in the jacuzzi tonight, maybe shoot up to Flagstaff early tomorrow, but more than likely stop at the northern end of Oak Creek Canyon…we’ll see.

So much to do in so little time!

Visited the town of Jerome today, once a thriving mining town of 10, 000 then down to 100 inhabitants (a ghost town) after the mine ran dry. Now a thriving tourist spot inhabited by young artists. We’ll need to go back, as we only had a couple of hours to spend there today and there is so much to see and experience there.
    Did the old time-share demo thing…we were supposed to get free tickets to a railroad excursion, but since the train was sold out we were compensated with $75 most of which we promptly spent on dinner…not a bad wedding present!!

Needless to say, the scenery here is fucking delicious! We’ll post photos of the wedding and Sedona on Facebook as soon as possible.

Wade, yes…just about the TMHQ 3-year anniversary…creepy shit, huh?

Sep 29, 2010 at 9:48 pm

Ugh. Funerals. Childhood friend died suddenly of an aneurysm. Had a son in senior year of high school. Ugh.

Wo, maybe you can work through the pain? I’m sorry, hon. :(

Sep 29, 2010 at 8:19 pm

Had physical therapy today. It was either that or medieval torture. Pretty sure they would feel the same.

Sep 29, 2010 at 3:33 pm

Hello from the land of biblical-sized rains…wet season here has another couple of months to run…an Ark would be a good thing to own now.

Congratulations to CB and his bride.
    Commiseration(s?) to WotV.
    Relevant cheer or sympathy to others.

Gracias to whoever thumbed my letter to Ann.
    An old thesaurus autographed by Emily & Charlotte (it’s a dinosaur
    of an edition) to anyone who bothers to decode the Synthia line.

Sep 29, 2010 at 1:41 pm

I’m computerless currently and I can’t read the note on my phone. Not that I’ve been contributing lately anyways, but it’s nice to have the option.

I have the day off and I don’t know what to do with it.

Sep 29, 2010 at 9:08 am

hugs all around! :grin:

Good lord I am too fucking chatty over on the MT. Sheesh I better toddle off and do something else for a while.

Sep 29, 2010 at 8:53 am

*gives her CIFs internet hugs, wishes she could give them in person*

Sep 28, 2010 at 9:24 pm

And if the night runs over
    And if the day won’t last
    And if your way should falter
    Along this stony pass
    It’s just a moment
    This time will pass

Sep 28, 2010 at 7:42 pm

•   JMonkey78 bang

I’m a few days late, but congratulations CB. I miss talking to you guys, but my new boss is a slave driver. I gotta go, but maybe I can post some later.

Sep 28, 2010 at 5:27 pm

TOS,

Sep 28, 2010 at 5:14 pm

Wo,

Just guessing here.

Is it an OK mood?

Sep 28, 2010 at 3:41 pm

I am in a mood. It is NOT a good one. That is all.

Sep 28, 2010 at 2:10 pm

I am chock-full-o-snark today, Timo.

Sep 28, 2010 at 1:56 pm

Wow be careful Toy!
    ((((Glo)))) I saw that BL/work bitches comment and lol’d. I had to add on my own snark to it too. ♥

Ooooo page turn! I miss Frankie when she visits here now.
    Xes!

Sep 28, 2010 at 1:41 pm

Today I felt an urge to write a note about the work microwave. The BL keeps leaving unused time on it. It’s starting to drive me insane.

Be safe, Toy!

Sep 28, 2010 at 12:59 pm

Mmm… Tornado warnings and half my house is up on jacks. Wonderful.

Sep 28, 2010 at 10:57 am

Hullo mi amore!
    Just passing through to see who is here.

Sep 28, 2010 at 10:42 am

hullo..
    (((((CIFs))))))
    IRL is taking all my money and time lately…trying to make more trips to the PAN…

*Setting out trays of Sweet rolls and donuts in the hopes of tempting others*

Sep 28, 2010 at 7:02 am

It sounds gorgeous and entincing, ‘glo. Winter sure comes early to these here parts. Some of the leaves along my walk are changing, and though, by Perth standards, it’s a bit chilly, it isn’t really that cold yet. Had a gloriously sunny Saturday, rain on Sunday, gloom today, but not raining so much. Sorry about the uncomfortable sleep. Especially if you’ve paid for a good night’s sleep, damn it! Maybe TOS actually got the wrong motel room on his intrepid undercover foray and bothered the wrong couples’ sleep.
    Anyhow . . . time to get moving. WotV, have you heard any more about what ails you?

Sep 27, 2010 at 12:18 pm

Sorry about that, rose. By the time you came in, I was asleep on the world’s most uncomfortable hotel mattress ever. So uncomfortable that I slept in the chair for two-thirds of the night. Ugh.

But it was a good weekend anyway. The Motorcycle and I drove up to the UP and northern Wisconsin. The fall colors are peak up there and we had glorious views of maples, birches, beeches and aspens positively glowing yellow, orange and red against the dark green of pines. Every road we drove on was spectacular. We saw deer, bald eagles, trumpeter swans and a fox. We climbed a tower at the tallest spot in Wisconsin (a modest 1,951 feet). We are thinking of moving up there when he retires and we wanted to check out different areas. There’s a whole lot of nothing but trees up there, so there’s a bit of a trick to finding something fairly close to half-way decent medical care and shopping. There’s beauty every where, though.

Sep 27, 2010 at 10:20 am

Day 2. Still no sign of them. Although I was able to get up on the roof with a rope made of hotel sheets that I used to stealthily myself down to a perch directly outside the honeymoon suite’s window.

The lights were out, which told me that they were either sleeping from exhaustion, or else they like dancing in the dark.

I rapped on the window loudly several times, but no one came to check it out. This told me that they were either in a deep sleep, or else they just wanted their privacy.

I also learned I’d have been better off making a sheet rope long enough to go from the roof to the ground, because going down the rope is far easier than climbing back up.

That’s the latest from Honeymoon Headquarters in Arizona!

Sep 27, 2010 at 12:20 am

The new notes are just too sad. It was even difficult to muster my customary “I hate you” to the fucking delicious…

Sep 26, 2010 at 4:04 pm

Wow! I didn’t expect this, but a courier showed up at my door this afternoon with a packet of goodies courtesy of CB. He’s flown me down to Arizona and put me up in a hotel room next to his deluxe honeymoon suite.

He said he admires my reporting abilities so much that he wants me to be there to live blog the honeymoon for him because he’s going to be otherwise engaged, and he doesn’t want the tabloids spreading false rumors.

Unfortunately, I have nothing to report yet, as I haven’t seen nor heard a peep out CB or his bride.

I went down to the front desk, asking whether they’d checked in. The guy told me there was no one under that name registered for the suite.

Knowing CB, that was a ploy to avoid unwanted scrutiny. I’d go wander around and ask questions, but there’s really no town here. It’s just desert. Well there is a gas station two hundred or so miles from here, so it’s not totally isolated.

That’s it for now. I’m on the scene!

Sep 25, 2010 at 11:56 pm

I see you out there, glo :arrow:
    are you coming in here to play?
    CB’s wedding was an evening one, so I hope they’re all still kicking up their heels.
    My elongated hamster (Elroy) just came in for a pat.
    And I am debating whether to go to the supermarket and get some more booze. I had one beer left, and I drank it. I need to call a friend in Oz in about 15 minutes. Probably save me money and embarrassment if I don’t go.
    Oh, I see that glo’s response to aaa was at 8.50, so my chances of catching her are slim.
    On the current note,
    I keep thinking some kind of parody of “And if that mockingbird don’t sing, Daddy’s gonna buy you a diamond ring” (sorry for bad paraphrasing), and/or, “Why does the Caged Bird Sing? ” . . . actually, I might have a response.
    The map, I’m just thinking flat earth kind of stuff, but, nothing is gelling.
    Happy Saturdays, all!

Sep 25, 2010 at 10:13 pm

Congrats to CB!

Boo to Eduardo for pimping his shit.

Let’s all be joyous for CB. I’ll tell you about my stuff another day.

Sep 25, 2010 at 1:49 pm

Hats off to CB!

Sep 25, 2010 at 12:28 pm

I’m not sure, but isn’t this about the third anniversary of TMHQ. And the first person to post in here is getting married today! When I think about it I get teary-eyed… and start capitalizing properly.

Congratulations, CB! May your days be filled with happiness and love. You’ve earned it, my friend!

Sep 25, 2010 at 8:13 am

Hey, tomooibeans.

Anyone around? I am writing an essay. I am also bored out of my tiny little mind.

Sep 24, 2010 at 8:55 pm

Hi oi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sep 24, 2010 at 4:11 pm

oh Wo, I pray everything will be ok.
    Congrats to CB! Whooo hoo!
    Congrats to toy too.
    ((((beanstimorosetoy))))

I love Tobias wolff! and Timo in kilt!

Sep 24, 2010 at 3:31 pm

Ooooh maybe I should go. Some of the Leatherworker Guild members go to that every year. It would excellent to meet them someday.
    Enter the Haggis sounds like a Bruce Lee meets William Wallace movie. :razz:
    Unfortunately this weekend is very busy with State championships for mounted shooting and preparation for the local Oktoberfest next week.

Sep 24, 2010 at 3:21 pm

Here in PA at a Celtic Festival. Thought you might want to put those legs to good use ;) Best legs in a kilt contest, Highland games, Enter the Haggis. Should be fun :)

Sep 24, 2010 at 3:15 pm

Hey Toy! Where is this legs in kilt contest? I will go. I don’t know about best legs in a kilt but they do most resemble Steinway legs in a kilt. :wink:

Sep 24, 2010 at 2:54 pm

Just came in to see if Mo would be at the “Best Legs in a Kilt” Contest tomorrow ;) and I saw the Word! Cool. Thanks for the congratulations.

Even more congratulations to CB on the big day tomorrow! Hope it all goes well :)

Beans, you make me laugh.

Sep 24, 2010 at 2:02 pm

I hate fantasy books and I don’t have any friends. Thanks for rubbing it in.

Sep 24, 2010 at 12:51 pm

•   Eduardo206 bang

Attention! Attention! This message is for people who love to read Science Fiction and Fantasy novels.
    E. I. Velasquez is an Author who has some great novels for people to read.

If you or your friends read these types of books then the information at the website below you will want yo buy

You can also contact by the two mail addresses below.

PublishAmerica LLLP
    P.O. Box 151 Frederick, MD 21705

AuthorHouseTM

1663 Liberty Drive

Bloomington, IN 47403

You may also call theses two numbers to order any of the books. PublishAmerica 301 695-1707 Author House 812 339-6000

Sep 24, 2010 at 12:25 pm

Congrats CB! That’s very exciting. I’ve said it a zillion times but I’m very happy for you.

There is only 36 percent enough work for me to do. Bored bored bored.

How’s everyone?

Sep 24, 2010 at 12:10 pm

WotV – as everyone else said!

CB, just in case I don’t leave something on your facebook wall, and cos’ this is the place we met, after all – All the best for tomorrow. I hope you have a wonderful day!

And congrats on word, Toy. It’s a great one.

Sep 24, 2010 at 12:02 pm

Wo, I hope the doctors are able to give you what you need to feel better.

CB, did you intentionally schedule your wedding for the day that “Sharktopus” debuts?

Yes = genius. No = happy accident.

Congratulations!

Sep 24, 2010 at 11:23 am

(((Wo)))–I hope you get good news today and I send good wishes and love your way!

((CB))–I hope your wedding goes off without a hitch! Congrats!

I miss my ((CIFs)))!

Sep 24, 2010 at 10:07 am

Congrats to H for Toy on WORD!

Going to the doctor today…

Sep 24, 2010 at 10:05 am

((((WO))) the two that were hinting and such are probably the kind who would take a sick day for a hangnail..we love you and that is enough..

Sep 23, 2010 at 12:32 pm

((((Wo))))

You need to get your answers, hon. Chronic pain is so debilitating. I wish there were something I could do for you.

Oh! I know! I can make claw appear! :arrow:

Sep 23, 2010 at 12:01 pm

I have come here, to my favorite safe-place to unload. I’ve been in pain for two months now and have gone through intrusive, uncomfortable testing. I’m physically and emotionally at the end of my rope. I have to keep it together in front of my kids and that is exhausting me even more. My MRI results are apparently in, but no one will tell anything over the phone so I have to wait to go into the office tomorrow afternoon. I have a couple of clients who have been less than kind. I didn’t want to tell them, but I’m behind and had to inform them that my health issues have been a problem. Two were fine and nice. Two gave me shit and one of those two actually hinted that maybe they should hire someone else. I am so damned tired.

Sorry, but my CIFS are my safety net of sanity. You may now return to your regularly scheduled shenanigans.

Sep 23, 2010 at 10:24 am

My sister, my brother and his wife arrived from NJ yesterday.

The Warden had a dinner for us all at her house last night and all went well.

Big Brother says Ms. CB reminds him of a girl we grew up with…one I always had a secret crush on he doesn’t even know I had, and he’s right!

Go figure!

Sep 23, 2010 at 8:40 am

59 hours of freedom, and no, no jitters.

I guess what they say is true…3rd time’s the charm! :-)

Sep 23, 2010 at 8:31 am

(((Rilla))) love to you and Tink. :(

Sep 23, 2010 at 8:14 am

Hullo..
    Tink and I have a memorial to go to today..A dear friend and wonderful man passed away on tues..long term illness..cancer and finally shut downs.

otherwise, things are good..Missing my ((((CIFs)))).

Sep 23, 2010 at 7:58 am

Frankie!!!

sex!!!

that is all.

Sep 22, 2010 at 10:00 pm

•   Frankie bang

IF I COULD TURN BACK TIOHM!
    IF I COULD FIND A WAY!
    I’D TAKE BACK ALL THOSE WORDS THAT HURT YOU….. AND YOU’D STAY!!!

Sep 22, 2010 at 2:49 pm

My visa’s legit, doll ;) Something in Japan, probably. See what happens in March, but you need to start applying now. University teaching stuff – but I really hate applying. Have just wasted a good three hours on photos and other things. Probably more than three hours. Sigh. Now I am depressed. But why do I have to tell everyone how wonderful I am! Sharing this computer at present, too, so probably won’t get the chance to do it later. Should just exercise in the morning. I know I’m no good for doing things that I don’t want to do then. The sun is out, too, so I should go enjoy it. Glad that you’re working, though, and that you’re knocking off for the day. Pity the inn is quiet. How’s the b/l?

Sep 22, 2010 at 2:44 pm

Hi rose ♥

YOQI is quiet, but I’ve been busy. I have been given a LONG list of marketing things to see to and have been very diligent in working on it today. But I’m knocking off for now.

What sort of job are you applying for, you tax-money-sucking illegal alien, you?

Sep 22, 2010 at 2:22 pm

I skimmed the first line of each paragraph, and then read some of the comments. It was fun, but I am losing my ability to read. Gotta walk the dog, but more importantly, get some job application info together. A drag . . .

CB seems to be pretty calm about the whole thing, but I’m curious, too. How’s YOQI today, ‘glo?

Just got an internal server error. Try again.

Sep 22, 2010 at 1:16 pm

Yes, I”m having trouble seeing comments–where are they????? ;)

Shut down and restart is a valuable troubleshooting step that so many people skip.

Apropos of nothing, this blog post is mother-forgetting hilarious.

*wonders if CB has pre-wedding jitters*

Sep 22, 2010 at 8:19 am

Am having trouble viewing the comments. Is anyone else having similar problems? I cleared the cache and the computer was running slowly, so cleared out some cookies. Guess it all got affected. Might reset and things will be fine?

rsbe: or fe: I restarted the computer. All is good in the world again.

Sep 21, 2010 at 10:58 pm

Yes I am fine, thanks. All is well or will be in time.
    Meanwhile I got a great shave this morning and I love the smell of my new bathsoap. I keep sniffing myself which is most odd to my coworkers.

Sep 21, 2010 at 9:58 am

Uh oh. You okay, Mo?

Sep 21, 2010 at 9:28 am

OMG!! My KC Chiefs are 2-0?!

I’d better read Revelation again…I think that may be one of the signs that the last days are upon us!!

Sep 21, 2010 at 1:19 am

Dear universe,
    Ha ha, very funny. Your irony is lost on me now fuck off.

that is all for now.

Sep 20, 2010 at 10:43 am

RAIDERS!!!

hullo…
    Still carless , but Tink is patient and I hope that time and money will be on my side for a change..

Halloween is right around the block..and I am excited…

Sep 19, 2010 at 11:33 pm

That’s football, right? What’s with the CHASE promo thingie over the box? I have no clue what I’m typing. Huh.

Sep 19, 2010 at 4:40 pm

GO COWBOYS!!!

Sep 19, 2010 at 12:42 pm

((((CB)))) I’m so excited for you!!! How wonderful!

Sep 19, 2010 at 11:48 am

The Backin’-Up looks like a cool dance, but I still prefer doing the Cut-n-Run!! :lol:

One week of freedom left…then I have to be a husband again.

Can’t wait until the wedding drama is over so we can get back to a normal life.

Sep 18, 2010 at 4:31 pm

i’m backin’ up

Sep 18, 2010 at 2:37 pm

hullo

You must have foolery to have Mofoolery..

Sep 17, 2010 at 11:33 pm

I ♥ tomfoolery. And Mofoolery.

Sep 17, 2010 at 6:15 pm

(((rilla))) I’m glad you aren’t leaking any fluids.

leaking fluids

Thanks for the thumbing, (((Mo))). ;)

Sep 17, 2010 at 5:14 pm

Aww Toy without you I am nothing. There would be no inspiration for my tomfoolery. :grin:

Sep 17, 2010 at 12:43 pm

When she said “easier” she means “easier for me”, Mama.

And Mo, thank you for taking my Hemingway joke and making yours 10x funnier. :p I still ♥ you though.

Sep 17, 2010 at 9:12 am

hullo…

MrRilla thinks that maybe there isn’t as much damage as first thought last night..after all , it isn’t leaking any kinds of fluids. He did say that if I had been in the little honda I used to have , I might not be in such good shape health wise. I lurves all my (((CIFs))))) and I have been trying to send as much good will and happiness to all of you as I can…

My soon to be Ex-DIL is an idiot..she thinks that separating the kids is going to make life easier.
    My grandson is very much a big brother, and to keep his sister from him will break his heart..She says it is because the little girl says she wants to stay with mommy forever…(the little one is held accountable for her actions over here). I can’t believe she thinks that this could be good for the kids…feh.

Sep 17, 2010 at 1:05 am

I thumbed you well and good.

Sep 16, 2010 at 4:58 pm

I am having a “like storm” over on FB on a comment I made…. I prefer to be thumbed, though.

Sep 16, 2010 at 4:02 pm

And by the way happy Independence day to our neighbor to the south, Mexico.
    And so this quote for them.
    ” My children: a new dispensation comes to us today. Will you receive it? Will you free yourselves? Will you recover the lands stolen three hundred years ago from your forefathers by the hated Spaniards? We must act at once… Will you defend your religion and your rights as true patriots? Long live our Lady of Guadalupe! Death to bad government! Death to the gachupines!”

Sep 16, 2010 at 10:12 am

Oooh and this one too from the local weather forecast.

Given the moist bias and the convection feedback issues of the European I continue to side with the drier GFS solution for the extended portion of the forecast.

“Moist bias”

*sigh* I miss Mishee I sure hope she is doing well and is happy and healthy.

Sep 16, 2010 at 8:50 am