Pages: « 114110 109 108 107 106 [105] 104 103 102 101 10085 »

Hi ((((Zombie!))))

Divorce…I haz it too. *sigh*
    But all is well and moving on and upward with me. Hope all is well with you.

Oct 18, 2010 at 6:10 pm

(((zB))), um, when were you last in here? I don’t remember.

Rose is in the Seattle area, shacked up with TOS.

I got divorced about a year ago and am currently seeing someone new.

CB got married.

Glo is currently “on” with the Motorcycle.

*this is NOT an exhaustive list of what’s happened*

How are you doing, zB? How’s NoCal?

Oct 18, 2010 at 6:01 pm

nothing like an end of work day meeting that laps over closing time :?

Oct 18, 2010 at 5:13 pm

•   zombieBlanco bang

Hi ((((Rose!))))

I am fighting off a nap by reheating this morning’s coffee. St. Edward? Are you westcoast now? Visiting or teaching?

Oct 18, 2010 at 4:32 pm

*sigh* – Crash, wherever you are, I think I have the official mantle of “room clearer”. Well – the pool and day beckon . . .

Oct 18, 2010 at 4:32 pm

Hey, (((ZB))). Was thinking about you the other day. Is all well? And (((CIFs))) – I didn’t get much sleep last night. Went for a walk in St Edward State Park and will go swimming soon. V. tired though. Will try to fight off a nap so that I can sleep tonight. (((WotV))) – good luck with all the medical stuff.

Oct 18, 2010 at 4:17 pm

•   zombieBlanco bang

((((Mark))))

Are you doing okay? Is everything good?

Oct 18, 2010 at 4:01 pm

•   zombieBlanco bang

is the trampoline really necessary for the PE exam?

cue rimshot

Oct 18, 2010 at 3:55 pm

(((((## ♥ zB ♥ ##)))))

Dayam, we gots a party all up in here!

*pulls out trampoline*

…oi, are you taking the PE exam?

Oct 18, 2010 at 3:44 pm

•   zombieBlanco bang

Did somebody say zombie?

Oct 18, 2010 at 3:27 pm

Fan it is as safe as any large city can be. You could say I don’t see things the same way as other people. But I have lived here all my life so maybe I am just an anomaly.
    Hi oi ! I hope your studying goes better for you. When are you going to Vegas I will meet you there! :razz:
    This day is a brutal monday… am I right?

Oct 18, 2010 at 2:13 pm

Enjoy your youth,oi! Take lots of trips to Vegas and anywhere else your heart takes you. Life goes by so fast, take the time now to enjoy yourself. *after tests and other mundane responsibilities*

I must go,I have an appointment at one o’clock to look at countertops and then flooring for the old house. We hope to move in by January, it’s been a long haul but we actually are seeing light at the end of the tunnel. I will make an effort to spend more time with my cif’s. ♥ I really don’t want to see The Q die. ♥

Very sad ‘glo…always be special, but….. ahhh,crap! Take in all of his sweetness now, before he becomes a man. ♥

Oct 18, 2010 at 1:56 pm

The Nephews are 10 and 12 now, fan. Nephew the Elder’s voice changed and when he answers the phone I think he’s his dad. Very sad.

Glad your living situation is so good, oi. Vegas as a reward, eh? I’ve never been, but I’ve always viewed it as more of a punishment. ;)

Hiya again, Timo ♥

Oct 18, 2010 at 1:52 pm

Life is ok. yeah still living with sister. It is great. no unwanted drama just fun kind drama.
    I am preparing for my exam or actually trying to prepare for an exam. not successfully. I did not know that my pretty basic and sparse apt (do not have even couch) had these many distractions. I actually booked the ticket of Vegas on next day of exam so that thought of reward would make me study but no avail yet. Looks like I will be studying the whole night before the 8 hours exam. I have only 13 days to go! damn I better study.

glo thought of vacation makes me so jealous!and so is thought of retirement fan!

Oct 18, 2010 at 1:39 pm

Hi oi! ♥ Timo ♥

Long time, no see, I have missed you.

This right now makes me happy! I refuse to attend a memorial service for the Q, it’s not dead yet! :D

Yay, for vacations and family, glo. The Nephews must be teenagers by now? Yes, that’s what overtime is for, enjoyment!

How are things in Arizona, Timo? Hearing so much in the news about the border problems. I have a sis that lives in Arizona, close to the border. It scares me when she goes into Mexico, is it safe?

Oct 18, 2010 at 1:36 pm

Hiya oi! How are things in the Bay area? You still living with your sister?

Oct 18, 2010 at 1:14 pm

It is now the Q Zombie!

((((((GloiFan♥)))))) [[MarWade]]

Oct 18, 2010 at 1:14 pm

The Inne is quite busy, fan, and I am made very busy by new responsibilities. I have had several weeks with overtime this fall. Considering I like to average around 28-30 hours, you know that’s a big deal. It is nice having a bit of a cushion financially, though. I’m going on a week’s vacation with my family (mom, sisters, b-i-l, nephews) at the end of October, so I’ll be spending some of my money then.

I’m glad you and Mr. Fantasy are able to be together more, even if it does mean tightening your belt.

Oct 18, 2010 at 1:03 pm

See! the Q needed just strong reviving shock! I am going to seem like I am covering up that Q’s death comment but this was the idea all along. I wanted get people out of torpor to save the day and Q!
    bawahahaha! it worked!
    Wade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hi! (((fanWadegloMark)))

Oct 18, 2010 at 1:00 pm

How are things for you ‘glo? ♥ The Inn must be busy, people out enjoying the fall scenery?

Mark ♥ Did you make it to Oktoberfest in Leavenworth? I was a tad jealous when I heard that you were going. That is always such a nice town to visit. Along with early retirement, it means a strict budget… at least until we unload a house. :| So, we stay home.

Oct 18, 2010 at 1:00 pm

I am okay Wade, just learning to live with limitations. How are you? We *i think i can speak for all of us* miss you so much. I did take PAN off my favorites, so now I make a concious effort when I come to visit the q, it needed to be done. My Mr. is home now, so I am pretty busy. :mrgreen: It looks like we are facing early retirement. Hoping our funds last for seven more years before Social Security. Having fun enjoying time now, no more pimping ourselves out for money.

Oct 18, 2010 at 12:42 pm

well well, hey (((fan)))

how you feeling, hon?

Oct 18, 2010 at 12:31 pm

Well what do you know, I have Wadar! I hope no one took my thoughts as a demise of The Q, that would be just wrong!!!!

How are you all, my best friends? I do miss you all so much that it is frightening. Real life is scary you know. ♥

*i may, or may not have been under the influence of narcotics when i posted that nostalgicness on the previous page*

Oct 18, 2010 at 12:28 pm

hey ((((gloMark]]]]

i was referencing fan’s missive. ;)

i’ve been covered up lately, and not a lot of time to play on teh internets. :P

i hope you get some relief (((Wo)))

Oct 18, 2010 at 12:26 pm

Oh, I never intended it to be a farewell, just an observation that it’s not the same as it used to be. As I said, we can revive it! Especially now that [[[Wade]]] is back! How goes it?

Oct 18, 2010 at 12:19 pm

See what happens when you go into hiding, Wade? The whole place falls apart.

At least my Wadar isn’t quite broken yet.

Oct 18, 2010 at 12:14 pm

wait.

what the hell is going on in here?

to paraphrase twain – rumors of the q’s demise have been greatly exaggerated. ;)

Oct 18, 2010 at 12:11 pm

This official farewell breaks my heart. Even though when I came board Q had started its fall already but this is like my first love. I made some incredibly good friends here and I will cherish this friendship forever. This was the first and only time I talked to “strangers” on internet and they called themselves creepy and still I never saw their faces! It can’t get better than this yo!
    (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((CIFS))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Oct 18, 2010 at 11:58 am

I miss everyone. In case I texted those CIFS whose numbers I have… I wasn’t sure if it was annoying if I sent out a blanket FB message… anyway, here’s my update, if you already heard it, you can just skip on to the next comment.

I have to have a myelogram this week. I saw the neurosurgeon and there is definite narrowing of one or two spinal nerves. My biceps reflex in my left arm is completely gone. I am in pain all the time and sleep is something that comes only in fits and spurts when I am so exhausted my body just gives up.

Enough drama. I’m sick and I’m tired. That’s about it.

Oct 18, 2010 at 10:26 am

It’s been all over the country. I can’t find a list of past locations, but I know Baltimore, Vegas, Orlando, I think Chicago… but yeah, I’d think Milwaukee should happen at some point if it hasn’t already. What with all your taverns per capita.

Oct 18, 2010 at 10:02 am

Good morning, Mark. You’d think those homebrewers would want to convene in Milwaukee! I just noticed a possibly new LBS not far from The Motorcycle’s house.

Oct 18, 2010 at 9:43 am

(((GloamyMo]]]

How are y’all doing?

I, too, have noticed the declining frequency of posts in the HQ. I lament its passing. Though here we are, talking fairly frequently in the past couple days… we can revive it!

Facebook is probably partly to blame, though many of us post and comment on there to each others’ status updates and all too.

I agree that my CIFs in the HQ have gotten me through some tough times. ((((((♥ CIFs ♥))))))

Rose, my beer convention is in San Diego next June. Then the June after that it’ll be in Seattle!! :D

Oct 18, 2010 at 9:29 am

It was a fairly good morning until I got shushed by the BL for discussing a new dish with the other cook. I promptly retired to my “office” in the conference room and plan not to emerge unless I have to.

(((amyTimo)))

Oct 18, 2010 at 9:19 am

Mostly I see it as a good morning.
    I lay no blame on any one thing. I have had a great deal change in my life and you would think that it would have made it easier for me to be here with you all. Sadly just the inverse is true. I have such busy days that I cannot be here like I once was. I wish I could though.
    Is it time for work already!?!? *sigh*

Oct 18, 2010 at 8:04 am

Good morning. Or is it?

Oct 18, 2010 at 5:28 am

I blame real life.

Oct 17, 2010 at 7:38 pm

Ah – maybe there is a time and a place for my worldiness wordiness, glo. Heisa is doing a good job of shutting me up, too. Every time I go to a different tab it logs me out. I’m going to wander off to my jigsaw puzzle, ladies . . . hope the ciders and wines are still going down well. Beautiful weather this way today.

Oct 17, 2010 at 7:37 pm

There you go again, shutting yourself up, rose.

I just like blaming Facebook, ames.

Oct 17, 2010 at 7:28 pm

Too many words! I blame facebook. too. Though people still communicate there, albeit in a different form.
    Too much salt in the curry (overdid the soy and fish sauce).

Fuck – why did that get the page turn?
    Sexy imbroglios…

Oct 17, 2010 at 7:02 pm

Why? We theoretically could communicate as well, perhaps even better (with the IM feature), with facebook. Also, tmhq bore the dltc (texting) so, fb shouldn’t impact texting (dltc).

Oct 17, 2010 at 6:59 pm

I blame facebook!

Oct 17, 2010 at 6:49 pm

Neither would I, (((Sis))). Maybe I just have trouble accepting that reason/season part. I HAVE to have contact to feel close to someone. I know that a lot of the loss of contact is me or circumstantial, but I am mourning the dltc, especially.

Oct 17, 2010 at 6:42 pm

I’ve been thinking about that e-mail that goes around, that whole “friend for a reason, a season, or life” or whatever it is. I would not be living the mostly normal and healthy life I am living now if it weren’t for you guys.

Oct 17, 2010 at 6:37 pm

Thanks Rose :oops:

I was thinking the other day that we all wandered in here, seeking companionship. Some of us were also depressed. We gave each other the strength/confidence/happiness/whatever enough to move on to “real life”. BUT! I don’t want to with lose touch with y’all.

Oct 17, 2010 at 6:26 pm

Don’t worry about the intervals. I’m having thai fish curry – marinading the fish now – will soon cook it. ‘glo, you are having a happy whole life – so that’s great, but yep, I miss the crew. I finished my last two corona last night. *Edgar!*
    Amy, colon, oops, colon :oops:

Oct 17, 2010 at 6:20 pm

That’s pretty tipsy.

Oct 17, 2010 at 6:19 pm

I’m so tipsy I’m watching Point Break non-ironically.

I misses you too, ames, and rose.

Oct 17, 2010 at 6:12 pm

Sometimes a drunk just happens.

*pines for Wade*

I miss the tmhq crew, big time.

Hey Rose! I am cooking a chicken breast on my George Foreman grill for salads later in the week. Will likely eat fish leftovers with broccoli and cauliflower for dinner.

Sorry I messed up the intervals. I’ve forgotten how to do the embarrassed face. How embarrassing.

Oct 17, 2010 at 6:09 pm

Maybe you two are still around drowning your sorrows? I’m about to cook something so that I don’t eat junk again for dinner. I gave fan a thumb down there.

*Look at the perfect 10 minute intervals between those last 3 posts.

Oct 17, 2010 at 6:06 pm

Great minds think alike, ames. I’m pounding down ciders for no reason at all, except that I got to thinking about Wade, and I had to drown my sorrows.

Oct 17, 2010 at 5:56 pm

*totters Glo the other way*

I’m getting drunk tonight. Why? No reason. Just seems to be happening. I don’t have anywhere to be and I’m chilling on my sofa waiting on time to fix dinner.

Oct 17, 2010 at 5:46 pm

If this were last year, Wade would be here and we could root for the Cowboys together.

*pines for Wade*

*teeters on the edge of a decline*

Oct 17, 2010 at 5:14 pm

Fan, my mom is considering back surgery (similar to yours I think).

Approximately how long did your rehab take?

Oh, your take on the meaning of The Q to you is shared by me and probably more than a few others as well…just that you put it more beautifully than I ever could.

This place and its people helped me though some of the roughest if times, for which I will be eternally grateful to you all.

Oct 17, 2010 at 11:39 am

Hey, fanglowo.

WotV, your comments are great – it’s just that FD is a force unto itself. A bit like when you wonder why a truly atrocious song is so popular, and then you realise it is because they say, fuck-fuckity-fuck about ten times (wonder if this will get past Heisa). Truly, I like reading your comments, of course, but I don’t think FD can be defeated. We need a New Deal or something! ;-)

Oct 17, 2010 at 12:05 am

I knew it would end sometime, fan, but I didn’t want it to be so soon. I truly miss the daily presence of the cifs in my life.

Oct 16, 2010 at 5:42 pm

I may have broken my addiction, or shall I say dependency to life in the Q. Yet I look back at the good old days with great nostalgia. I once thought of this “community” as a country house where we all gathered… a wonderful vacation home. Edgar always was at hand to tend bar and get the party rolling. We all shared our triumphs and misery; we hugged and consoled one another. There was laughter and tears… I will always be thankful for my cif’s. ♥ There will always be a bond I feel for all of you.

This morning I woke, missed you all so desperately….what fun times we had. The country house has since been replaced. Do you think we can ever rebuild? Now I see us all as travelers passing through. Think about a trailhead when you are hiking…we are all hiking the Pacific Crest Trail. Sometimes at the trailhead you may find a large corkboard to get information, a map of the area, people will leave notes to others. Sometimes along the trail you will find water, some may include notes of encouragement, water that has been left by other’s, just in case someone traveling through is in need of a drink, it quenches the thirst, you may feel great love for that person who was so thoughtful to leave you that drink, that little note of encouragement to get you above the clouds and see things clearly….so now, this is where I come when I am thirsty, when I have hit fog and need to rise up and finish the climb. Taking a rest and stop for some water to quench my thirst. Thank you all for the messages that are left on the corkboard. So nice to know that we are all so busy going to our destinations, that we are sustained with just a sip of water and a note of encouragement. I will always remember the country house and all the great friendships that were forged, forever to remember…. Aaahhhh, feeling kind of sappy. *translation; sad-happy. * ♥

Now to continue on the journey, to get back on the trail, maybe I will meet some of you on the way to the summit

*runs off embarrassed, throwing kisses to all*

Oct 16, 2010 at 2:43 pm

April’s on the mother-guilt thread, rose.

Maybe over-the-top appreciation of wit, Wo?

Oct 16, 2010 at 2:15 pm

Maybe I’ll change up my response to fucking delicious. *sigh*

Oct 16, 2010 at 10:59 am

Is anyone here and slightly tipsy? Or even stone-cold sober? Which thread is April on? On which thread is April?

Oct 15, 2010 at 10:22 pm

WotV, fucking delicious is a fight that cannot be won. That’s about all I have to say on that one, though I admire your tackling it!

Panvention, NOLA! Somewhere warm! Though anywhere and everywhere is cool. Is your beer convention in San Franciso again, Mark? How about Puerto Rico? ;-)

TOS and I visited YOQI and it might not be up to rollicking, but it is very cool.

Not sure of my status from next March, though – so am happy to go anywhere for the ride. Has anyone suggested Chicago? It’s a pretty cool city, and close to glo. Just throwing it out there. I think I need to go to NOLA at some stage, regardless (or irregardless). I liked it the last time I was there.

Oct 15, 2010 at 10:05 pm

Oh, I also re-tried the honey crisp, and it was a lot nicer than last time.

Oct 15, 2010 at 9:58 pm

my, I think there are a lot of words in here. I have to make dinner, but haven’t yet. I have had the equivalent of two glasses of wine and a bottle of beer (not a long neck – though – king brown – big boy — whatever they’re called). I am surprised that the bicycle thread hasn’t (degenerated) into a series of puns about ‘spokes’ and rims, and whatever, but I guess you can only play that card so many times . . . it’s just that Lassie was mentioned.
    Hey, I went to Portland Wed/Thurs, and of course I can talk to Fan from here, but I talked to her from there, and she is as wonderful as imagined.

Oct 15, 2010 at 9:57 pm

Sorry, guys, but I couldn’t leave April alone.

Oh, I tried, but failed.
    Just couldn’t get past her calling my mom a drunk. Where the heck did that come from? Or bashing ALL moms?
    Bitch!, I was just bashing your dumb ass!! :-P

Oct 15, 2010 at 2:25 am

I bet April took a psychology class once so she’s got everyone pegged!

Sorry I lurked, Timo. I had a nap attack.

Oct 14, 2010 at 7:57 pm

Yeah. Totally not worth it, (((Mo))). I really do hate people who drag out the old fucking delicious, but I’m even getting tired of smacking them around.

Oct 14, 2010 at 3:17 pm

*waves at WotV* Hi ((((Wo))))! I know she is just asking for it. But, Eh such a little bug I thought, why bother.

Oct 14, 2010 at 3:02 pm

I was going to kick some April ass, but I just don’t have the energy.

Oct 14, 2010 at 2:00 pm

Wow, April just can’t let it go. :arrow:

Hi ((((Glo))))! * waves furiously*

Oct 14, 2010 at 12:59 pm

I really have to get a passport. Or one of those special driver’s licenses that allows you to drive into Canada…

Oct 14, 2010 at 9:06 am

Hopefully we will come your way soon Beans! I think that Toronto should be seriously considered as a future PANvention site since there is so much to do there. It would also make us international PANventioneers! :lol:

Oct 14, 2010 at 8:29 am

OMFG* come to buffalo and take excursions to toronto!!!!!! I’m still on a student budget so I can’t really go anywhere too far but I want to meet you all SOOOooooOOoOOOoo** badly! Plus beer in Canada is exceptionally delicious and duty free could be involved!

*i don’t talk like this but I will for the occasion
    **do you get it? So much.

Oct 13, 2010 at 6:03 pm

Thanks, se. I just like to see the troll stomping. I was pretty sure my sweet PANers would come to my defense and the troll would be outnumbered. ;)

Oct 13, 2010 at 2:58 pm

•   se bang

well hello everyone, just saw this discussion of Panvention. I would be interested too. upstate NY, Madison/Milwaukee, DC are all good. Seattle may even work depending on time frame.
    Wo, I saw that “uptight” comment, but I was reluctant to feed the trolls.

Oct 13, 2010 at 2:39 pm

Well, obviously if you come to Buffalo, I’m in. Geez, it’s less than hour’s drive.

Oct 13, 2010 at 1:59 pm

I am strongly in favour of Lesser podunk and upstate NY (Buffalo?) as finalist for a early summer date. Buffalo mainly because the chance of a trans border international PAN incident is high. Let the hijinks ensue!

Oct 13, 2010 at 1:35 pm

Also, YOQI has a flickr account now, and you can see the type of accommodations you could have. If you search flickr for Ye Olde Quainte Inne you should find it. If you don’t know exactly what YOQI is really called, message me.

Oct 13, 2010 at 1:29 pm

Ooooh, that’s a GREAT idea, Mo®. I would probably vote for that first. It’s cheap for pretty much ANYONE to get to Vegas, and rooms are generally not too bad. And there’s plenty of drinks and fun to be had. Maybe one person could even rent a car so we could do some stuff off-Strip. We could see a show together. And ride the rides on top of the Stratosphere.
    We’d want to time it to avoid large conventions though.

I could generally take off a week of vacation with enough warning. Falltime would be OK too, and like (((Glo))) said might be better for NOLA or Vegas or PHX. Though May or July in Lesser Podunk would be pretty cool too.

Oct 13, 2010 at 1:26 pm

I definitely wish to attend PANvention 2011. If we pick a summer date, I think it should be in either upstate New York or Lesser Podunk. If y’all can take a mid-week vacation, I can get us kick-ass pricing at YOQI. Weekend I can get us some discount, but not as good as mid-week (Sun-Thurs). If we’re going to do NOLA or Las Vegas or PHX, I think we should wait til fall. (Mostly because I don’t know if I’ll have money enough to travel in spring.)

Oct 13, 2010 at 1:25 pm

I forgot something. I was wondering what people thought of Las Vegas as a destination for PANvention?

Oct 13, 2010 at 1:04 pm

Um, guys? Little help on the MT? Somebody just called me a random uptight bitch?

Oct 13, 2010 at 12:02 pm

Hey [[[Mark]]] we could get a house/villa and all stay together. Yikes! :razz:

Oct 13, 2010 at 11:57 am

[[[Ti O]]]

Oooh, I would agree with Madison/Milwaukee/Lesser Podunk. We could rent a few rooms at YOQI and torment BL. :twisted:
    Austin would also be great, and Portland also would be great. And Toronto. And NOLA. And DC. Any other suggestions, or any reasons why we should ex out any of those? (of course, we’ll have to ex out all but one of them, so get to ex-ing!)

Oct 13, 2010 at 11:26 am

You know I am open to any location for PANvention2011. I would remind people that May can be rather dodgy for temperature reasons in Phoenix. We could already be in the 100+ zone by then. Seattle was good but in keeping with the new city every time I want to suggest NOLA, Madison/ Milwaukee, Portland or dare I say Austin as a bizzaro suggestion. Heck let’s go international and consider Toronto. :grin:

Oct 13, 2010 at 10:43 am

(((CIFs)))

I was texting (((Amy d ♥))) yesterday and we got to talking about PANVention’11. The floor is open. I suggest Seattle again. :P Or NOLA. Or Phoenix. Or Wash DC. But I’m open to location. I would also say that mid-June would NOT be good for me (gotta go to the beer convention then). May might be better, it wouldn’t be quite so hot yet. Who is possibly interested? We could move discussion to an e-mail thread once we get a list of “possibly interested” folks. I will say that the previous two PANVentions have been extremely fun and wonderful times.

Oct 13, 2010 at 9:48 am

Glo, do you think I should have a talk show? Words with Wo… I could beat down trolls.

Oct 13, 2010 at 9:45 am

*hopes glo doesn’t have to work for her boss next time she has to take her kids out of school.
    they’ll be putting lines on that newly paved road, and someone has to watch the paint dry.*

Antidisestablishmentarianism screams Middle-School kids posting on the MT.

It’s the first really long word any of us ever heard, and I for one used to say it just to feel myself say it.
    It was years before I even thought about what it could possibly mean, and by then it wasn’t a very special word any longer. :-|

Oct 13, 2010 at 1:13 am

Just as humans are capable of great good, so are they capable of terrible evil. It’s the dichotomy we must face.

On a lighter note, I lol’d noticing that Spork Girl has dropped her (formerly Jon) after her words with Wo.

Oct 12, 2010 at 9:18 pm

creepy is not even close in describing it. It like stabbed my soul. The setting is so normal and modern it just got me. I am really unnerved. I thought about Sati tradition( widow is burned alive with her husband’s deadbody) that is long abandoned but that tradition proves this story could be absolutely real and plausible. Fact that humankind (when acts as a mass) is capable of such thing has me left really unnerved. Sati tradition existed in perfectly normal villages of India where people were otherwise walking talking temple going, donating to poor, hating crimes kind. I just can’t digest it.

Oct 12, 2010 at 9:00 pm

Oooh, pretty creepy, huh oi?

Oct 12, 2010 at 8:20 pm

I read the short story “The Lottery” by Shirley Jackson. That is all.

Oct 12, 2010 at 7:56 pm

The debt is all on my end, Timo. :)

Oct 12, 2010 at 5:21 pm

I like the sibilance of sesquipedalian.
    I ♥ you Glo. Thanks for being a friend!

Oct 12, 2010 at 3:36 pm

Antidisestablishmentarianism is kinda obvious. I like sesquipedalian as it is a lot easier to slip into conversation.

Oct 12, 2010 at 3:26 pm

English. me no not good at. ugh! Uf da!

Oct 12, 2010 at 3:19 pm

‘Morning, Timo and Wo ♥

Sorry, Wo, it was either that or furries.

Oct 12, 2010 at 10:44 am

I wuz here. I iz gone.

Oct 12, 2010 at 9:04 am

Good morning ((((Glo))))!
    I am loitering about right now.

Oct 12, 2010 at 8:48 am

Cool! Congrats on the new job! :D

Things are going well with me, a bit of work stress, but at least I get some good stories from the unreality there.

Other than that I’m living a pretty peaceful life of domestic bliss, nothing to complain about. :)

Oct 11, 2010 at 10:39 pm

•   0falcon8 bang

hey ((glo))!

yeah, popsicles and off-brand soda in exchange for a new driveway? they’ll jump all over that to be sure.

things are going good. i’ve started a new avenue of work doing commercial upholstery in addition to my furniture repair business and landed my first job yesterday!

i see that nothing has changed at the olde inne. how are you and the cycle doing?

Oct 11, 2010 at 10:15 pm

Hey falcon! Good to see you. How’re things?

She also told me she was going to offer them popsicles and soda and ask them to pave her driveway “while they’re at it”. Someone is not living in the same world I’m living.

Oct 11, 2010 at 10:03 pm