Pages: « 114111 110 109 108 107 [106] 105 104 103 102 10185 »

•   RunBarbara bang

gah!! saysh, can you wait to shave your legs until after you arrive? i’ll need something to grate the manchego on and your robustly sprouted over growth always adds such a nice zest.

Oct 22, 2010 at 2:05 pm

•   Saysh bang

Hi Wade *smooch*

Oct 22, 2010 at 2:05 pm

wait. what year is it? 2008? :D

*checks. no fulltime job.*

nope. still 2010. :|

but nice to see familiar pixels. :)

Oct 22, 2010 at 2:03 pm

•   RunBarbara bang

shut the front door, glo! i thought i invited you. what a sugar-head i am! cheese and rice, what a duck-weed move that was.

oi, my party is a combo birthday/halloween party being held at my boyfriend’s house in hercules (like 20 minutes east of berkeley). if you want details, i can email you. it’s tomorrow night.

Oct 22, 2010 at 2:02 pm

ok I will admit I had a sneaking suspicion about sammi being one of Claw’s figment of imagination and I felt tinge of guilt asking him to mASSturbate by himself but then I thought he might like that anyway. Now I feel better.
    oh RB when is your soiee and what is it? It is not one of those presentation for internet business scheme right? Where I have to listen to some kind of presentation?
    Is there a bigger crime than to banter on Internet? yeah I don’t think so.

Oct 22, 2010 at 1:50 pm

I gotta say I’m pretty fucking hurt that this is how I find out RB is having a party. Where’s my mother-forgetting invitation?

Oct 22, 2010 at 1:46 pm

•   Saysh bang

RB.. yeah.. I think you are right. It DOES make me feel really pretty afterward…

Oct 22, 2010 at 1:42 pm

•   RunBarbara bang

saysh, if you’re still susceptible to claw’s asshole the inoculation probably won’t be effective. you’ll need the oral dosage, which tastes like leftover Korean food ripened in the back of a chevy nova but also makes you feel really pretty after the gagging stops.

Oct 22, 2010 at 1:40 pm

•   Saysh bang

And yes, I shall be leaving my cave to attend RB’s soiree.. It is a very special occasion I’m even going to shave my legs. be sure to note that on your calendar

Oct 22, 2010 at 1:39 pm

“Inoculation” is the perfect euphemism for what Claw does to us.

Oct 22, 2010 at 1:38 pm

•   Saysh bang

Claw.. I think I need to be innoculated again *bats eyelashes*

Oct 22, 2010 at 1:34 pm

•   RunBarbara bang

claw, do you double as the dude who stands outside of the social security office demanding his check, only pausing to occasionally mess your shorts and fist-fight a ghost? because you guys could be twins (except his man fruit looks slightly tropical, perhaps a man-pineapple, but that could be the flattering light of the flickering ‘checks cashed here’ sign…)

Oct 22, 2010 at 1:34 pm

•   claw71 bang

I wonder if Sami noticed that this particular section of the internet has been deemed a “community” and in this particular community I am the angry guy on the corner who shakes his fist at everybody while the morning breeze lifts his robe and exposes his freakishly large man fruit to his neighbors.

What I’m saying, Sami, is STAY OUT OF MY YARD!

In all seriousness, you can’t out-dick me and everybody here has been innoculated with my own special brand of assholery. Then you have TOS.

Oct 22, 2010 at 1:29 pm

•   RunBarbara bang

Tim, if you weren’t living in Egypt-land I would totally invite you and your special lady. There are going to be two CIFs at the party and if any other Bay Area people would like to come HIT ME UP ON MYSPACE.

Wait.
    That’s wrong.
    See what happens when you turn 30? Let me rephrase that with a relevant tone:
    If anyone else would like to attend my soiree, please contact me politely on Facebook.

Oct 22, 2010 at 1:23 pm

•   Saysh bang

TADA!!! I have arrived… :)

Oct 22, 2010 at 1:21 pm

Be sure to pack your yellow hoodie, Timo.

It was quitting time 2 1/2 hours ago, but I’m still hanging around waiting for my meeting to start. I’m sorry if I offended anyone by being on the Internet and wasting time.

Oct 22, 2010 at 1:21 pm

Well I was going to go to RB’s house but I need to make sure I dress accordingly and that darn full moon can make it easier to spot me.

Oct 22, 2010 at 1:16 pm

•   RunBarbara bang

YOU would think my apartment would HAVE all of the necessAry space to entertaIn, woulDn’t you? unfortunately, it’S just too small.

Oct 22, 2010 at 1:11 pm

Tomorrow, Timo. Planning to turn into a werewolf?

Oct 22, 2010 at 1:09 pm

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I am so glad that it is almost quitting time. When is the full moon anyway?

Oct 22, 2010 at 1:06 pm

I have so missed RB and sout. Group hug? Or is that too much?

Oct 22, 2010 at 1:05 pm

•   secondsout bang

Good point. Should I bring FINGER foods to your sheBANG? YOUR party sounds fun, and I look forward to sharing in the MOMent. WHILE it’s out in the middle of nowhere, your SHEbang only BLOWS around once a year. THE next time, you might have it at your HOME, so there is LESS driving.

Oct 22, 2010 at 1:00 pm

•   unholyghost2003 bang

Will do Glo! she is napping right now … as usual.

Oct 22, 2010 at 12:59 pm

WTF? Who let you old people in here? I thought we changed the locks when you moved out! Good to here from you guys again. UHG, give Guinni a scritch for me, will you? I’m dogless now. :(

Hi Toy! Hi Wo! Hi Se! Hi oi! Hi Nf! Hi fan!

I’d say hi to Samiamurai, but I’m just a made up person. Plus, I like to keep my greetings for people with short names.

Birthday greetings go out to the antipodes and Troy McClure!

Oct 22, 2010 at 12:57 pm

•   RunBarbara bang

aww, s’out, i’m so glad you’re COMing to my party.

you know what i always say:
    “dont be a JERK. OFFer to bring something. gRUB for ONE sounds abOUT right”

Oct 22, 2010 at 12:52 pm

•   secondsout bang

What’s wrong with masturbation? It’s having sex with someone you love.

Speaking of masturbation, see you tomorrow night, RB!

Oct 22, 2010 at 12:44 pm

•   RunBarbara bang

masturbation is never lonely if you do it while your pets can watch. their confused, affectionate eyes always drive me right over the edge.

Oct 22, 2010 at 12:41 pm

•   unholyghost2003 bang

Color me confused. Samiamurai says that s/he doesn’t understand what folks are saying, doesn’t care what the other posters on the board are saying, and doesn’t intend to try to understand or care. So why post at all? Internet version of just liking the sound of your own voice? At least we have each other to jerk off … less lonely than masturbation.

Oct 22, 2010 at 12:11 pm

Thanks, oi! Sami, I guess I’ll just ignore you since you clearly haven’t come here to make friends. It seems as though you just want to stir up trouble and insult us. I don’t really find you funny. Just sort of vaguely pathetic. Ignoring will commence in 3, 2, 1… now.

Did I say thanks, se? If not, thanks! You’ll have your day. The PAN Goddess will smile on you soon, I’d bet!

I saw that Wade was here recently. I’ve missed him. My Wadar must be on the fritz again.

Oct 22, 2010 at 11:59 am

•   Nightfire bang

Yes, WotV, I know a bit of it. Silly me took a transcripted credit class for it in HS. Go go college credits collecting dust.

Sami, why don’t you get that stick out of your ass. The people that I’ve met so far have been friendly and courteous. Flies and honey, and all.

Oct 22, 2010 at 11:55 am

Good morning Se, Wo, nightfire fan and toy!
    Wade! I too want this month to be over already. It’s sucking life outta me. Oh and congrats Wo!
    I need to know what is the difference between stock and broth. yeah I I googled it but I want to know like what do you picture with with words broth and stock. Is there such a thing as a vegetable stock?
    OSBE: Nightfire If sammi enjoys stick up his ass so be it. Just he will have to enjoy it by himself. I don’t see any problem.

Oct 22, 2010 at 11:52 am

•   Samiamurai bang

This isn’t a house. It’s the internet. A website that caters to people making asshole comments about asshole people. (I don’t understand guideline #1) I’m sure you can handle a little fierce in your pretend internet playland. Touché, no?

Yes. My head is up my ass. But I’d rather it be up mine than, say, yours. Wouldn’t you?

So welcome me. Or not. Either way I’m only riding the rim of being an asshole. (pun?) So It looks like I’ll be here awhile.

XD

Oct 22, 2010 at 11:46 am

Gee, Sami… Is it okay to welcome you or are you going to be an ass hat? Some of us have been posting in here for a long time and know each other well and will gladly clue you in on anything you don’t get as far as our “lingo”. But if you’re just here to insult us, get out of our house.

Once you decide whether you’re in our out, let us know and maybe we’ll introduce ourselves.

Oct 22, 2010 at 11:31 am

•   Samiamurai bang

So there are only, what? Eight of you posting on here? And you all know each other? That’s adorable. I read some of your witty little posts, and some of your long drawn out novels. At first I though “They might as well all be sitting around jerking each other off.”

But then I submitted a note, so. Here *I* am.
    Anyway. I don’t understand half the lingo and I really don’t give a shit. So no need to fill me in on the whole “first” thing or tell me to shorten Passive Aggressive Notes to “PAN”.

In other words, Hello everyone.

Oct 22, 2010 at 11:18 am

Congrats on Word! Wo.

I was there most of the day Saturday, Se. Went to see the Highland Games and Enter the Haggis, but was exhausted long before 9pm, so I didn’t get to see the band. Maybe we saw each other there and didn’t even know it!

Oct 22, 2010 at 10:28 am

Good morning, everyone ♥

Nightfire, maybe this will help, I think only the bold and italic text will work.

Then there are all the fun little smiles.

Se, nice to meet you, park rose told me that you finally came in for some fun. I see where you are on facebook, can I send you a friend request?

Oct 22, 2010 at 10:23 am

Nightfire, do you know any html?

Oct 22, 2010 at 9:58 am

•   se bang

Morning all.
    congrats, Wo, on word. I’ve only had one of those. guess I don’t say much to interest Kerri.
    Toy, Celtic Classic? Bethlehem? was there to see a small band that I like, Burning Bridget Cleary.
    were you there?

Oct 22, 2010 at 9:34 am

•   Nightfire bang

I got word not too long ago. Dunno how it happened, but it was neat while it lasted. ^^;

CB, I think most of your posts amuse me.
    Fan, nice to meet you too =)

Out of curiosity, bold, italics, etc.. what kind of tags does PAN use for those?

Oct 22, 2010 at 9:22 am

Oh, CB… Can you really say that and expect us to not go there? *shows incredible superhuman restraint and backs out of the Q*

Oct 22, 2010 at 9:12 am

Congrats, WotV, I haven’t gotten WORD! in dog’s years of time. Guess I’ve lost it. But what the hell, I still give myself a tickle…don’t even go there! ;-)

Oct 22, 2010 at 8:59 am

Oh! I gots WORD again! Woo hoo!

Oh, and NFire? Wade is the resident Zen Master Mystery Man. We lurve him.

Oct 22, 2010 at 8:52 am

Fan, The Warden is doing fine, the new Little Woman is as well.
    Mom hasn’t had the procedure yet, but the Doc said she’s a good candidate as she is in excellent health for a woman many years younger.

Much to her chagrin, she’ll never again be able to pick cotton! Hahaha

Oct 22, 2010 at 12:02 am

C.B. ♥ you sneaky devil. I didn’t see you in here.
    How are you and the new Mrs.?

Your mama? How is her back? Anyway it goes with your mom, you know it will involve you. Better to try to get it fixed now, than to see her suffer with it and lose more and more of her independence. I do think she is full of spunk and can make a quick recovery, she must be a strong woman, she raised you didn’t she?

* oh, yeah, it is a pain in my butt. snicker. *

Oct 21, 2010 at 10:39 pm

Welcome, Nightfire. Guess you probably think I’m the resident asshole, but I ain’t that bad. ;-)

I’m 49, recently (less than a month) re-married, living in Arizona…Mesa. Originally from the great state of confusion New Jersey.

Have Edgar pour you a drink next time you’re here (the drinking age in here is as soon as you’re thirsty!)

Oct 21, 2010 at 10:06 pm

Sorry Wade, 10 more days to go. What happens in November? I kinda like October, property taxes are due in November. :|

Oh, we have new people!!!! So nice. Nightfire ♥ , I think you may be our youngest. Me, I’m from Oregon,54, married, three grown children, 7 grandchildren. Very nice to meet you.

Oct 21, 2010 at 9:42 pm

i am Wade.

that is all.

is this month over yet? :|

Oct 21, 2010 at 7:50 pm

Wow! I’ve not been in here in quite a while! Oh, how I’ve missed PAN! No laughs for a month! Haven’t met the new people, either. Hi, Nightfire and Se. I’m a 33 year old, married mother of 2 1/2 girls. I live in NE PA. I’m mostly a stay-at-home mom, but occasionally I do some odd jobs – typing, and just started helping a friend baking and decorating cakes for something different to do and a little extra money.

(((Mo))) Celtic Classic, next year. Be there. Wear a kilt.

((((everyone)))) I didn’t read back too far, but I hope you’re all doing well and that Wo is pain-free soon!

Oct 21, 2010 at 2:41 pm

Hi (((WoN-fire)))!

Wo any comedian that plagerizes jokes is a talentless hack. But, I find it interesting that that douchecanoe meatwhistle Dane Cook gets a free pass even though he has stolen jokes from others. Oh I guess because he talks about the accusations in his stand up it makes it okay. I hope he gets beaten down one day.

Oct 21, 2010 at 1:27 pm

You’d think so. He’s tweeting these one-liners and when he gets called to the carpet, he says it’s okay because he said in his profile that some are his and some are from others. But he doesn’t identify which is which. I don’t think ANY are his.

Oct 21, 2010 at 1:17 pm

•   Nightfire bang

It’s also illegal, isn’t it?

Oct 21, 2010 at 11:51 am

I currently fuming over a self-described comedian on Twitter who is spewing out jokes as if they were his own… and they aren’t. He isn’t crediting the comedians and it is pissing me off. He’s an idiot. Plagiarism sucks.

Oct 21, 2010 at 10:22 am

•   Nightfire bang

WotV, that sounds like something I would do. I’m sure you’ll probably remember hours from now, probably while nowhere near a computer. That’s how it usually works for me, anyhow.

Oct 21, 2010 at 9:31 am

Okay, kids. I signed in with something to say and have now completely forgotten what it was yet I am posting anyway as a way to say, “I was here.” Pathetic, right?

Oct 21, 2010 at 8:53 am

•   Nightfire bang

The origin of the name Oconomowoc

Glo is correct. The name is probably the most interesting thing about O-town. Aye, Watertucky is a bit different, but its out of Waukesha county and their wonderful taxes, and it was affordable.

Thank you, Se. =) Oh, and.. PANvention, you say?

Oct 20, 2010 at 10:24 pm

I think the Autumns here, right now, are probably some of the best I’ve experienced!

Oct 20, 2010 at 9:36 pm

Glo, I figured they were trailers for tv shows. They dont do that in cinemas in oz, so I think I mistook a Harry potter tv show for a trailer, so maybe googling trailers is safe. Thanks for the leavensworth link. Cute. Hey J- monkey, long time, no see. I enjoyed the social network btw.

Oct 20, 2010 at 9:28 pm

Lake country, eh, Nightfire? Watertown’s a bit of a change of pace, but hey, at least you’re close to the Crocs outlet in Johnson Creek! Yeah, um, I did mention I was a spinster aunt, right? :P I’ve been all alone here in WI ever since UnholyGhost moved to Indiana, so it’s good to have another PANista within shouting distance.

Yep oi, there really is a place called Oconomowoc. I would say, and I hope I’m not offending NF, that its name is its most interesting feature.

Monkey, long time no ook ook! Damn those interfering bosses.

Hiya, se!

Oct 20, 2010 at 9:22 pm

•   se bang

3…2…1… Delurking complete.

Hello all, welcome Nightfire, love the name.
    old guy here, just retired, SE Pennsylvania.
    4 daughters, many grandchildren, one greatgrand, maybe one more on the way.

Wisconsin?, all the more reason to have Panvention in Milwaukee area

Oct 20, 2010 at 8:16 pm

•   JMonkey78 bang

Hey guys. I have missed you recently. My aim is getting better though. I will try to log on at the house, since my POS CPU is finally running. My boss locked out flicker and I cant even see the pics anymore. I think they hate to see us smile at this place. I got to find a new job. Talk to you later.

Oct 20, 2010 at 5:52 pm

Welcome Nightfire! I am oi, 25/ female living in bay area ca.
    oooh! Wisconsin is making name in Q.
    p.s. Is there really a place called Oconomowoc? Well sounds like it is, chrome corrected it.

Oct 20, 2010 at 5:31 pm

•   Nightfire bang

Born in Oconomowoc, raised in Nashotah and Okauchee, currently living in Watertucky, er.. Watertown.

Oct 20, 2010 at 5:11 pm

No kidding, Nightfire? I split my time between the Motorcycle’s (Milwaukee), my home (West Bend) and work (Cedarburg). Where you at?

Rose, thanks for the heads up, I will not google any HP trailers.

Wish I hadn’t googled Brett Favre texts. :?

Oct 20, 2010 at 4:52 pm

•   Nightfire bang

Oh gods, that is by far the funniest thing I’ve read today. I laughed enough to get strange looks from customers.

Oct 20, 2010 at 4:24 pm

•   Nightfire bang

Heya guys =D

Lesse. 20, female, happily taken (with the misfortune of 4000 mi of long distance), Wisconsin, garage bitch -er.. i mean I work at the garage my stepdad owns. >.> I think that’s most of the basics, anyhow.

Mo: I don’t think I’ve checked it since I made it
    WotV: I’ve seen your blog before, I think. ^^;
    Glo: oh! What part? Southeast for me.

Oct 20, 2010 at 4:17 pm

Please go read this. I laughed so hard I nearly wet myself. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/bill-maher/new-rule-if-a-woman-rejec_b_764893.html

Oct 20, 2010 at 4:10 pm

Hey, Nightfire! Welcome! You can call me WotV or Wo. I’m 46, married, with 3 teenage sons. I’m a freelance writer who wishes she was a bestselling author.

Oct 20, 2010 at 3:27 pm

Good noonanish all. So tired. Cinemas are good for not doing anything while it seems you’re doing something. Might be able to catch a bit of shuteye too, but whether I can do that without feeling guilty or not on these beautiful autumn days is another matter. Hi Nightfire, welcome to the Q. I am rose, 42, live in Seattle, Australian by birth and upbringing. Gotta say the potter trailers are kinda ruining it for me – don’t show me behind the scenes stuff!

Oct 20, 2010 at 3:12 pm

Good Noon ((((oiGloMark]]]].
    Muchas y schmoochas ((((tink))))!

Hi Nightfire! I left a note on your MBL a week or so ago and was hoping you would join us in the Q…erm.. I mean the community.

I am old enough to be dirt/male/divorced/Phoenix area/hideous troll like creature/Aerospace dork/ leatherworker

Oct 20, 2010 at 1:39 pm

Welcome, Nightfire! Jump on in on the conversation! It’s ok to lurk, too. ;)

You can call me glo, I’m in Wisconsin, I’m a single childless literal spinster aunt with two and a half cats and a lot of yarn.

Mark, The Motorcycle’s daughter has an Incredible and she said it sucks battery life, but she got an app to kill all the apps that run in the background and that helped. I have Verizon, too and like it, but I don’t want to pay extra for 3G service, so no smart phone for me.

Oct 20, 2010 at 12:46 pm

Greetings, Nightfire! Welcome to the TMHQCommunity! All are welcome. So tell us a little about yourself.

Me:
    35/male/divorced/Seattle area/homebrewer/water-wastewater engineer.

Oct 20, 2010 at 12:41 pm

•   Nightfire bang

So, do you regulars mind if some new blood joins you? Been lurking for quite some time, only recently started posting though.

Oct 20, 2010 at 12:24 pm

Mark. I have a HTC Evo. It is android phone. It is awesome! better than iphone. If you go for the driod phone it is the best so far. With gigentic screen and front camera and google platform. can’t get better than that! Add: only thing is that you have to put up with sprint.

Oct 20, 2010 at 11:28 am

smoochsmoochsmoochsmoochsmoochsmoochsmoochsmoochsmoochsmoochsmoochie!

I love you guys. You make it worth firing up the computer and slogging through adverts just to visit.

I am slightly disappointed. We have marvelous ideas for our Halloween costumes and the talent to pull them off, but the money for supplies isn’t co-operating. Dang that money and it’s uncooperative predilections!

Oct 20, 2010 at 10:23 am

All I can think of is Leavenworth, KS. Not at all desireable to visit.

Ooh, upon Googling, I was able to meet Leavenworth, WA’s ambassador, Woody Goomsba! Niiiiiice.

Oct 20, 2010 at 8:13 am

Nice idea, timo. I think you might start a trend.
    TOS and I headed up to Leavenworth today after Mark putting the idea in my mind last week. The leaves changing/changed on the trees in the sun against the deep blue skies were beautiful. It’s a kitschy but nice little town, too – especially due to its location.

Oct 19, 2010 at 11:37 pm

((( ♥ Wade)))

I miss you, my friend.

Oct 19, 2010 at 6:46 pm

*stands very quietly behind Mark, Fan and Timo. Accidentally lets a fart slip out*

Oct 19, 2010 at 6:03 pm

Oct 19, 2010 at 3:46 pm

*puts on mirrored aviator shades and a silly hat*

I am trying something new on the MT, for one old tired cliche I am now offering another. :grin:

Oct 19, 2010 at 3:23 pm

*is vewwy vewwy quiet, stands still, with one eye on fan and one eye on ti o*

Oct 19, 2010 at 3:11 pm

*stares at timo without blinking*

Oct 19, 2010 at 2:51 pm

*stands very still*

Oct 19, 2010 at 1:59 pm

I’m tellin’ ya’ folks… it’s a bad idea to replace your broom this close to Halloween… all the good ones are already gone and you end up with splinters in your bum.

As for cell phones… the Droid is NOT as functional and cool as the iPhone… this comes from my spoiled friends, not my own personal experience.

if Cricket is available in your area… you might want to check them out. $45 a month gets you unlimited talk, text, long distance, web, oh hell… just check their web site.

drive by hugs for everyone… smoochies to those who hold still long enough!

Oct 19, 2010 at 1:16 pm

I am poor I can’t afford that crazy data plan bill either. I’ll have to be happy with my old old phone.

Oct 19, 2010 at 1:00 pm

Oh, and my phone isn’t smart. It’s stupid. That’s why there’s always typos in my texts. And I’m too cheap for the big ass data plan…

Oct 19, 2010 at 12:22 pm

(((MarkWaMo))) Mark, Cnet reviews smartphones here: http://reviews.cnet.com/best-smartphones/
    They are usually a pretty reliable source.

Oct 19, 2010 at 12:10 pm

i just got a droid x, Mark. so far i am liking it. it’s my first smartphone, so can’t offer comparison to blackberry.

Oct 19, 2010 at 11:24 am

(((WoMo]]]

Yeah, zB is a pretty cool lady. And she only ate part of my brain. I got better.

Random product question — I’m looking to replace my Blackberry Storm sometime along. I’m looking at the Droid line — X, 2, or Incredible (or whatever else might come out soon). I haven’t really physically played with any of them. I’m pretty happy with Verizon as a provider. I know there are rumors of an IPhone coming out for Verizon in the next few months, and I know people are generally very happy with their IPhones too. Does anyone have a Droid? Any comments?

Oct 19, 2010 at 10:50 am

I always miss the Zombie. :sad:

Lucky Mark actually got to see the Zombie. He still has his brains too!

Oct 19, 2010 at 10:37 am

I leave for a few hours and miss the party. Damn. *commences cleaning up cheeto shrapnel from the trampoline*

Oct 19, 2010 at 7:58 am

Why don’t I log in when I post? *sigh*
    She liberally sprinkled the sign with penises would have been so much better :arrow:

Oct 18, 2010 at 10:17 pm

I added a little more to my comment, glo. On rereading I could see why your feathers might be slightly fluffed ;-) zB – what pen names have you used, missy? But then, that would be telling, right? Who might you have thought he was? Though that could cause troubles, too. Are you a regular contributor out there at the moment under another alias? You know, tipping cows is a male poster, I think, but I wondered if it was Team Cassandra – as ‘they’ said they’d posted for many years (?) and something seemed to indicate Canada in a post, and the initials and all . . .

Oct 18, 2010 at 10:11 pm

•   zombieBlanco bang

Wow Rose! I remember TOS posting, but since I will use a pen name now and again, I thought he was one of us.

And now I guess he is.

Oct 18, 2010 at 9:47 pm

I met the same guy claiming to be TOS in two different states on two different occasions, zB. I am going to declare him real.

It was just I never pictured myself as the type whose relationship might be on and off all the time, rose. That’s it.

Oct 18, 2010 at 9:31 pm

ZB – were you here when he was posting more regularly? The Old School. Plenty of posts and kerfuffles in the past if you want to go hunting, and I think there are maybe some this month. For real. A PAN-spawned romance.

Glad you are still studying. I don’t think I could enjoy those fields, but I always admire people who tackle them. Are you still doing lots of art appreciation (and tree appreciation?)

Oct 18, 2010 at 9:27 pm

•   zombieBlanco bang

Hi (((Rose + Glo)))

Glo – glad the motorcylce is ‘on’ – sort of not believing the boss lady hasn’t been gracefully escorted to the north forty.

Rose – is TOS a real person? For reals?

Oct 18, 2010 at 9:14 pm

Now, now. Don’t be pernickety with Mark, ‘glo. He was giving a rundown of the relationship statuses, I think. Oh, and on rereading, I see your point.

I think that Friday evening meeting is NOT fucking delicious. No wonder people do go postal.

I am eating dried apricots from California. TOS is gonna love me tonight. :twisted:

Oh, the dictionary wants me to say persnickety, but I’m sticking with pernickety . . . it was my spelling, and not quite the word I was after . . . maybe I mean contrary . . . and Wade, it is very nice to see your boxers back.

Oct 18, 2010 at 9:09 pm

Well, well, well, zombieBlanco as I live and breathe! Glad to hear you are doing well. There’s been some fretting here around these parts.

I am somewhat taken aback that an update about me is whether my relationship is currently on or off, Mark, but it’s accurate and fair. *sigh*

Wade, I can top your overlapping end of Monday meeting with a meeting scheduled to start three hours after quitting time. ON FRIDAY.

Oct 18, 2010 at 8:42 pm

•   zombieBlanco bang

Yow! Two hot divorced guys!

I thought TOS was a made up person – are youse guys messing with me?

Everything here is good, still happily twice divorced and a full time student. Last year phlebotomy, this year nursing.

Most Important: ♥ Mishee ?

Oct 18, 2010 at 7:56 pm