Pages: « 114112 111 110 109 108 [107] 106 105 104 103 10285 »

•   unholyghost2003 bang

just poking my head in since I decided to be better about stopping by. So hello all! Today I am cleaning, decided NOT to bake the cookies since the high today is 78. too hot to run the oven all day especially when I know that cooler weather is on the horizon.

Oct 25, 2010 at 3:07 pm

•   Nightfire bang

I am so unbelievably beyond bored it ceased to be funny hours ago.

Oct 25, 2010 at 2:41 pm

Yay Mo! <3

Oct 25, 2010 at 2:39 pm

(((((Timo)))))) You are the best snacky snacker ever. Yum!!!

Oct 25, 2010 at 2:13 pm

Pulls picnic basket into fort with lime corn chips and jalapeno tortilla chips. *ding* runs out and brings back hot spinach and artichoke dip from the microwave. I have some girl scout thin mints I froze from last year too. I was going to make a thin mint cheesecake. There is fresh pumpkin bread and fruit in the basket.

Oct 25, 2010 at 2:00 pm

I concur!!

Oct 25, 2010 at 1:24 pm

TIMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! We needs snacky snax!

Oct 25, 2010 at 1:20 pm

•   Nightfire bang

I wish. Kinda hungry. There’s this spinach and artichoke dip that comes with lime tortilla chips at Applebee’s that’d be just kickass right now, though.

Oct 25, 2010 at 12:41 pm

Hi, Wolfy…. Got any snacks?

Oct 25, 2010 at 12:26 pm

Aww.. poor Wo.

Oct 25, 2010 at 12:16 pm

Are you guys asleep? I can’t get comfy. My neck hurts. pouts

Oct 25, 2010 at 12:00 pm

Had to go get my nails done. My one real TREAT for myself. No word from the doctor yet….

*pulls TV into the fort*

Am I too late for hot chocolate?

Oct 25, 2010 at 11:01 am

•   Nightfire bang

I have a really pretty picture of a tree in front of my apt. It was before a storm, so the color is a very brilliant red, with the gray skies as a backdrop.

Oct 25, 2010 at 10:27 am

WotV must have got the call. It is very autumn-y here today.

Oct 25, 2010 at 10:11 am

•   Nightfire bang

Its cold and wet out. Hot chocolate sounds wonderful

Oct 25, 2010 at 9:53 am

Morning Timo ♥ Wolfy ♥

gotta go put my pj’s back on. Yes, please, I would love some hot chocolate.

Oct 25, 2010 at 9:20 am

Hi Wolfy!
    I am going to go make some hot chocolate. Who wants some?

Oct 25, 2010 at 9:11 am

Good morning everyone

Feel better Wo.

Oh! Forts! Those were always so much fun.

Oct 25, 2010 at 8:55 am

… grabs bag of iced animal cookies, books and crayons.

* i have cigarettes, ya want one? *

Oct 25, 2010 at 8:47 am

*goes and collects up all the pillows in the Q*

Oct 25, 2010 at 8:43 am

*grabs blankets from the closet*

Oct 25, 2010 at 8:41 am

Yay let’s build a fort!

G’morning (((((♥ FanWo ♥ )))))
    I’ll be lurking about.

Oct 25, 2010 at 8:34 am

Love to, fan. I’m waiting for doc to call back, hopefully telling me he’ll give me some good drugs. Let’s go for a fort…

Oct 25, 2010 at 8:34 am

Morning Tink ♥ Wo ♥

….. wanna build a fort? We’ve had one hell of a good day doing that before.

Oct 25, 2010 at 8:21 am

I am not up to snuff today so I’ll be sitting on the couch here in the Q with a comfy pillow and blankie.

Oct 25, 2010 at 8:18 am

Morning all.

I’ll take “fall on their sword” for two thousand, Alex.

Preemptive punishment? There’s a concept. Perhaps if I’d tried that I wouldn’t have gotten married so many times. This Pollyanna thing works to attract ‘em, but it sure doesn’t encourage them to act right.

Writing. I MISS writing in the worst way, and I’ve noticed the market is more open lately. Alas, my computer and notes have been relegated to the back of the closet in the 5 year old’s room. On a brighter note, my writing resource books were allowed to take up residence in the main living area after my writing implements were packed away. Does that qualify as ironic?

Argh. I shouldn’t back read. I become entirely too chatty. Feed me to the cube farm mistress.

Oct 25, 2010 at 6:07 am

OH!! Check me out!! One full month and still happily married!!

It has been confirmed…Mrs. CB must be in-fucking-sane! :-)

Just watched “Black in America” on CNN. It turns out that (according to CNN) “The Black Church” is the center of life in the African American community. I wish they had bothered to tell me, or at least read history past 1968.
    Way to “inform” the public, CNN, but very few of us are fresh off the cotton farms these days. We tend to form our opinions independent of what we may or may not hear from a pulpit…just like everyone else. :-|

Oct 25, 2010 at 3:12 am

I guess Samiamurai failed to notice that this is the COMMUNITY section, not the passive aggressive section of the site.
    Wish I had been here to allow a slow attempt up my tight ass so I could fart the offender into the wind, as I am more than capable of doing.

What’s that thing Samurai do when they utterly fail again?

Oct 25, 2010 at 3:05 am

by 4 minutes. lol

Oct 24, 2010 at 2:54 pm

Well, you’re kinda just squeaking in there with “morning”, aren’t you, Fire?

Oct 24, 2010 at 12:08 pm

Morning folks.

Oct 24, 2010 at 11:56 am

Sorry. I started kinda serious discussion and then ran away. Actually I had a dinner at said lady’s. I was dreading it! Of course today she was totally normal. I am convinced she loves fucking with people’s brain. We had niiice big dinner and she packed me some of the food because I am studying. She loves fucking with me!
    for the record rose you are nice I think you are way too judgmental about yourself.
    ha ha glo that’ s kinda funny. Probably came from bad experiences. I like the idea of proactive punishing! I think world might be a better place that way. or not.
    character flows I has too. :( I am impatient and chronic procrastinator, which reminds me. study damn it!
    rose I am studying. hard? not so sure.

Oct 24, 2010 at 12:30 am

;) Well, I took the dog out in the rain, and am writing now. I wasn’t sure if you were talking about your “romantic bone” or you know, that other kind of bone – so I played it safe. You’re certainly not wasted on me, glo – though i might be a little wasted . . . Lascivious, tongue lolling, leer. Of course, I don’t know if there are any other kinds of leers.

Oct 23, 2010 at 10:11 pm

True, I have had some nice times. But let me tell you, Mo is a long cool drink of water and the thought of him in a tux….I’ll be in my bunk.

Oct 23, 2010 at 9:56 pm

Dammit, glo! And good luck to Timo and his lady. Opera not my cup of tea, BUT a night out at the opera sounds like a great proposal. Well, I am drinking wine, and writing. There’s a baseball game going on upstairs, and Elroy is probably snoring. Why don’t we summon Edgar (is that his name?) and mix ourselves a few romantic notions potions*.

*For the record, my romantic bone is not currently stirring, but I stand, wine in hand, in solidarity with my sister (one of!).

You have had some pretty nice trips recently, but I know what you mean ♥ I’m just pointing that out, not saying suck it up, sistah! or anything that might bring RB running. Though maybe I should.

Oct 23, 2010 at 9:51 pm

I’m actually off tomorrow, rose. It’s a quiet night, except for the snoring coming from the couch.

It has come to my attention that Timo is attending the opera with his lady tonight and now I’m all tender around the romantic bone, dammit. A stupid grass-is-greener mood.

Oct 23, 2010 at 9:22 pm

Yep, me too. Expect the worse, and somehow you receive it! Nothing too stealth-bomberish about it, though. Anyway – I am about to tackle some writing then some puzzling. I’ve been flitting about on this for the last few hours. You have a quite one at home tonight, glo? I know you work tomorrow. And oi, are you studying hard?

Oct 23, 2010 at 9:17 pm

I think the Buffalo gals thing is a square dancing term, rose. I’m saying that before googling.

We all have our character faults. It has come to my attention recently that I punish people before they transgress, thus precipitating the transgressions. I’m George fricking W Bush with the preemptive strikes.

Oct 23, 2010 at 8:59 pm

I’m an attention whore, oi! But, really, it is only my nearest and dearest who tend to suffer, and usually because I’m t taking out my insecurities on them. It’s not a 24/7 kind of thing, but I try not to let my emotions run away with me too often (the negative ones) and try to observe, and not let them get out of control when I can. I’m pretty good at imagining worst case scenarios and arriving there before the first act has even been written. Maybe I just get bored. But mostly I’m fine. Humans tend to not be such rational creatures ;)

Damn. Page turn. Guess ‘whore’ will have to suffice.

Oct 23, 2010 at 8:45 pm

Why do you do that then? I guess you don’t know the answer or you would have found the solution to prevent it right? I guess you do it because you are wired differently? or may be you are just being self depreciatively facetious?

Oct 23, 2010 at 8:37 pm

Thanks, oi. Gotta say, I don’t do it on purpose, but I can cause a ruckus. Drama collocates with Queen. I hope that you find a way of dealing with her that doesn’t lead to bloodshed.

Oct 23, 2010 at 8:23 pm

Please rose don’t say that. I strongly dislike that woman. (I would say I hate her but she is kinda nice, I emphasize “kinda” here, besides hate is reserved for heinous criminals.) I think she derives dirty sadistic joy by fucking with people’s mind. That or she is evil retard. You are not that my friend.
    oh and that’s a funny song.

Oct 23, 2010 at 7:47 pm

Hey, oi – you rang?! That describes me just to about a T and “Buffalo gals go round the outside”. I don’t know what that means – but it’s a Malcom McClaren song from the 80s (will post).

I fourth Amy’s awesomeness, and fan, I think you used awesome on facebook about some of tink’s photos. Perhaps.

Thank you for the compliments on the photos. A lot are still private, and I will put them up soon, or delete them. Well, we’ve got rain now. The boy really needs a second walk, but getting him out in the rain is quite a task. I went swimming, though, and Elroy and I went down to Lake Washington this morning.
    (((WadeAmyglooitinkfanWotVmonightie))) Did I get everyone?

And party at ‘rilla’s? Sounds great.

Oct 23, 2010 at 7:30 pm

If you ever need a person who can twist the simplest situation into the tightest knot such that there is no way to untie it ever again without slicing the bloody knot away, let me know. I have the perfect candidate at disposal. Stupid buffalo. (Cow somehow is not an insult for an Indian person, you understand.)

Oct 23, 2010 at 6:52 pm

I have a most excellent idea! Why don’t you all pop over to ‘Rilla’s for the Halloween party next Sunday? Well, everyone except violators of rule number 1. Those folks should pop over to my place :twisted:
    The food isn’t nearly as good at my place, but the paint job is much more interesting. (‘Rilla’s bunch is so talented)

Oct 23, 2010 at 6:43 pm

Thirded. Uhm, I mean :oops:

Seriously, y’all are so sweet and awesome.

Fan and Rose, I over-use awesome. Don’t know why.

Oct 23, 2010 at 4:58 pm

Seconded.

Oct 23, 2010 at 4:47 pm

amy is awesome.

that is all.

wade out. 8)

Oct 23, 2010 at 4:35 pm

Isn’t that funny rose, I really didn’t think I did. Yes, it must be on it’s way out if I’ve been saying it, I’ve always arrived late when it comes to trends.

How are you doing rose ♥ I loved your pictures on flickr, such a beautiful autumn we are having. You captured the essence in those pictures, it was as if I could smell the sun, the river, those awesome leaves. Very pleasant trip to take in photos.

Oct 23, 2010 at 4:24 pm

I’ll just say hello before you all disappear, though by the looks of the time stamp, that’s already happened!
    Fan, I did notice you use awesome elsewhere, too! I find myself using it more nowadays, too – maybe it’s on its way out then, or is now just a word like any other.

Oct 23, 2010 at 4:04 pm

Glo, you should write a book! I would love to hear the stories of YOQI!

Oct 23, 2010 at 1:53 pm

Once, a guest who was staying at the Inne gave her two-year-old daughter shoes that deliberately squeaked, like walking on a squeaky toy, and proceeded to allow her to walk around the lobby with them on for at least an hour. This was the same lady who came with her parents and her husband and then-baby and brought down her baby monitor to the front desk and tried to give it to the Innkeeper to listen for the baby while all the adults went out to lunch. :o I have a lot of stories.

Oct 23, 2010 at 1:43 pm

•   Nightfire bang

At least she apologized. I detest when people just expect you to listen to their unruly children squawk and then act like they are world’s greatest gift to parenting

Oct 23, 2010 at 12:38 pm

Yep, still baking two days a week. I’d like to get rid of those hours, but that would mean hiring someone else, and the BL can’t stand the thought.

Oct 23, 2010 at 12:12 pm

Ah, I have to kind of eat my words. The woman was really nice and apologetic, and she had an awesome scarf on. The man was tall and handsome and had a Texas accent. I was won over.

I’m getting soft.

Oct 23, 2010 at 12:09 pm

I really don’t care for real people. Come knockin’ on my door too early on a Saturday, expecting me to serve ‘em coffee! blah!

So much for awesome Saturday. :|

Morning Wo ♥
    Those darn Dr.’s suck. <—- *another word I don't normally use* They played me like that too. Then my insurance company didn't approve the surgery until 9:30 p.m. the night before I was scheduled to go in at 6:00 a.m.! When you are in pain, you sure don't need all that extra stress. Hope that they can remedy your pain management while they fuck around.

So, is it Wolfy?? I like that. ♥

'glo ♥ are you still baking in the mornings? I thought maybe with all the new responsabilities they may not make you do the whole show?

Oct 23, 2010 at 12:04 pm

They need you to bear witness to their awesome parenting skills. It doesn’t count unless someone actually sees it. At home they turn on the TV and ignore the kid.

Oct 23, 2010 at 12:03 pm

Turns out it was their 7 month old son. Why did they have to check out and then hang around in the lobby to have “facetime” with their kid? I don’t get it.

Oct 23, 2010 at 11:58 am

It’s actually kind of obnoxious either way….

Oct 23, 2010 at 11:51 am

•   Nightfire bang

o.O If it’s a screamer, that’s kinky. If it’s someone’s parrot, well.. that’s obnoxious.

Oct 23, 2010 at 11:40 am

Ah, how perfectly your avatar fits!

Timo, I hereby dissolve you of all responsibility for chores today.

I think speaker cell phones should be outlawed. I think I’m listening to someone’s friend’s PARROT in the lobby. Or else someone’s friend’s girlfriend is a screamer, one of the two.

Oct 23, 2010 at 11:33 am

•   Nightfire bang

Usually the full name is Nightfire Wolf. People have called me Wolf, Wolfy, etc.

Oct 23, 2010 at 11:28 am

Oh Wo, that sucks! I’m sorry that things like this take so long. :(

Sounds like we have similar jobs in different industries, Nigh.

(We need to come up with a nickname for you, pronto. I’m too lazy to type a nine-letter name. ;) )

Oct 23, 2010 at 11:19 am

•   Nightfire bang

Eep.. Wo, that doesn’t sound good.

Oct 23, 2010 at 11:06 am

•   Nightfire bang

Answer the phone, make out bills for customers, get information off the vehicles, sometimes order parts or create estimates. Sometimes I run and get parts. Antagonize telemarketers that call. Basically the Garage bitch.

Oct 23, 2010 at 11:05 am

My latest health-related crap: Can’t get the myelogram until 11/16 and then follow up with neurosurgeon 12/17. That means nearly two more months of pain and numbness. I’m calling my neurologist on Monday in hopes of getting some better meds. Blah.

Oct 23, 2010 at 10:58 am

Hi ((((GloN-fireFanRoseWo)))) ((((CIFs))))
    I am not working today. Well I guess I should rephrase that to say I am not at my place of employment today. Stupid chores.

Oct 23, 2010 at 10:44 am

Oh, bummer, I’m at work, too. I work a lot of weekends. What do you do at the auto shop?

Good morning, fan! I think YOU are awesome.

Hi Timo!

Oct 23, 2010 at 10:44 am

•   Nightfire bang

I work Saturdays til noon. =| Still have to be up and ready to walk out the door by quarter after 7.

Oct 23, 2010 at 9:56 am

Morning Wo ♥ ‘glo ♥ Nightfire ♥

Is everyone having an awesome Saturday morning?

*can’t quit saying awesome today, I never say awesome. WTF. I feel that word is so overused. Don’t know what has got into me.* :lol:

Good morning Timo! ♥

Oct 23, 2010 at 9:56 am

Hi Nightfire. You’re up early on a Saturday for such a young whippersnapper. No partying last night?

Oct 23, 2010 at 9:51 am

Morning everyone

Oct 23, 2010 at 9:05 am

Morning, Wo.

Oct 23, 2010 at 7:30 am

You know I love you guys, right? Cheezus, you’re awesome. Where’s rilla?

Oct 23, 2010 at 7:17 am

Oh, new member and lots of old ones bouncing around the halls. Happy birthday for tomorrow, RB. Happy birthday, Troy McClure. Sam, welcome. Where are you based? What do you do? Come join the banter. And hi timo. Better late than never, right?

Fan and Mark (and anyone else interested), a few Leavenworth photos on flickr. There are more that aren’t available yet, too.

Oct 22, 2010 at 11:20 pm

In pedantic response to Claw’s comment :arrow:, it’s only the new generation who say asshole (and usually with a fake American accent) and pissed rather than pissed off. It all started with that “Party of Five” show. I think slack-arsed mongrel is still one of the finest insults there is.
    WotV, congratulations on word!
    Hi (((all))).

Oct 22, 2010 at 11:00 pm

oh. and rule #1. ↑

seriously.

Oct 22, 2010 at 10:32 pm

•   Nightfire bang

Eep. I don’t come back for a few hours and I have a full page to catch up on!

Oct 22, 2010 at 10:30 pm

well, rangers are in the world series.

i never thought i’d see it.

if you move in to a couple hundred feet i think you’ll get a good spread, tink. :twisted:

Oct 22, 2010 at 10:30 pm

DAMMIT! The next time you people have a party while I’m at work someone had better text me to get my cyber-butt on the trampoline.

Intros to new people? hmm. I’m ‘Tink, F/39/ recently divorced, ‘Rilla’s next door neighbor. I have a cat, a wonderful family, and an exorbitant car payment and I’m (slowly) learning to play guitar.

Oh, and does anyone know how far I can fire rock salt from a semi-automatic .380? I’m thinking I’d like to work a little closer in, if you know what I mean.

Oct 22, 2010 at 9:59 pm

Look, Sam. There’s studies about your behavior too.

There’s a lot of strong personalities in here, and trust me, cynicism is nothing new to us. Many of us have been corresponding for years, so yeah, we have a lot of in-jokes. Many people have joined our group with no drama at all. Those are people who came in without insulting us all. It’s a tactic you might try next time.

Oct 22, 2010 at 9:14 pm

•   Saysh bang

Hi Timo. *smooch*

I miss your dirty dirty dirty dltc texts!! :twisted:

Oct 22, 2010 at 8:28 pm

•   Samiamurai bang

Holy cow. SENSITIVE. Protective of your little pumpkin patch. I’m really not being THAT big of an asshole. I guess you’re not allowed to have any ounce of cynicism in you here. Clearly none of you know how to make fun of yourselves.

Which is really kind of ironic, considering the avenue in which you have decided to build your little community on. Ahh. Oh well. The note I submitted was REALLY funny. And I didn’t even write it myself, but are any of you able to look past my alien, if not mysterious/guessable sex to care about THAT? THE REASON YOU”RE HERE! The notes. How soon we stray.

Pft. Ridiculous.

I never said I was angry, either. So how would you know? It’s sad. Because I know if I had slowly made my way up all your asses, which might I add, I am FULLY capable of, I would have been accepted instantly. But throw a little fierce in here, you all piss yourselves and turn to the guidelines. There are studies about the way you are treating me, you know.

Oct 22, 2010 at 5:47 pm

•   unholyghost2003 bang

Crazy day. OK well yeah. introduction to the new folks … esp. since I have been MIA so long there are prob. a LOT of new folks. I am Unholyghost, or UHG or UGH. I am female, a house wife, rapidly approaching 30 (YIKES!) I have a dog. As Glo mentioned I am originally from WI but currently in IN, though I will ALWAYS say “Wisconsin” in response to the question “Where are you from?” I will NEVER be a Hoosier.

Oct 22, 2010 at 4:36 pm

Nobody ever said hello to me. :sad:

:razz:

Oct 22, 2010 at 4:12 pm

Well crap! There’s a party and I’m busy today, do you think we can all meet up again tommorrow? Happy Birthday RB ♥
    I must go be productive. :| I’m no longer pimping myself out for money, but I have a ton of shit to do today. You know how long it takes to remodel a house? Well, it has taken us 25 years of thinking about it and another 10 years of semi- active labor. Feels like I’m givin’ birth… down to the very last few pushes, then we can sit back and enjoy this baby. Time to get back to painting. Can’t wait to finish. Love you guys, my life would be less rich without you. ♥

Oct 22, 2010 at 3:08 pm

•   Saysh bang

Sout – stop lying. That wasn’t what you told me last night.

And with that, I need to go take a nap. I’ve been exhausted by all this bantering. Plus Sadie is napping right now, so I can get away with it! Wheeeee!

*smooches*

See some of you tomorrow night.. the rest of y’all.. well, maybe if I win the freaking lottery.. :*

Oct 22, 2010 at 2:58 pm

looks like bonz did get a exclamation point after all. sorry Claw. I do love your brand of assholery.
    oh and greetings to (((gowadeughsayshRB)))

Oct 22, 2010 at 2:56 pm

•   RunBarbara bang

what ever do you mean? i don’t like all things creepy and odd.

speaking of which, a hirsuite wrap with extra hummus sounds divine right now. im famished!

Oct 22, 2010 at 2:51 pm

•   secondsout bang

Saysh, are you getting the industrial grade NAIR for the leg shaving? Remember, nobody wants a mouthful of gorilla salad.

Oct 22, 2010 at 2:44 pm

•   Saysh bang

Just because I think that some of y’all might like this *coughRBcough*

I think the the one in the pumpkin patch is an old picture of your mom.. can’t really tell though because I cant look at it for very long without the screaming starting… again.

Oct 22, 2010 at 2:42 pm

•   Saysh bang

Uhg – that is pretty much what happened with me.. only I got fully addicted to farmville and could not pull myself away. (still can’t really, but I’m getting better dammit. I have to have SOME fun out here in this hell hole people call a city!)

*ahem*

Yeah. I felt the guilt. and then would try to make trips back but then there was shame. So that just made me want to call RB and once again my attention was diverted from the “Q” *sigh*

Oct 22, 2010 at 2:27 pm

•   Frankie bang

woah.

Oct 22, 2010 at 2:24 pm

•   unholyghost2003 bang

LOL good to “see” you all again. I fell out of the PAN habit with a bunch of life stuff and then I felt guilty and then the habit was broken…

Oct 22, 2010 at 2:20 pm

•   Saysh bang

Oh and as an aside. I looked at bed bath & beyond just for jollies yesterday. No skulls. :(

Oct 22, 2010 at 2:20 pm

•   Saysh bang

Sure, I can wait RB… Should I put off cutting my toenails also?

Oct 22, 2010 at 2:19 pm

•   RunBarbara bang

anything with this much yeast is bound to be active, mark.

Oct 22, 2010 at 2:17 pm

Yikes! Great to see the hq active again! :D

Oct 22, 2010 at 2:14 pm

hi (((Saysh))) :)

the sudden influx of folks is a bit overwhelming.

hope you are well.

Oct 22, 2010 at 2:13 pm

oh ok. Well then Happy Birth day in advance! I wish I could go but I have to study. It is like now or never. This weekend I mean. Tonight is still a fair game.

Oct 22, 2010 at 2:09 pm