Pages: « 114113 112 111 110 109 [108] 107 106 105 104 10385 »

•   Arrrrrrrg bang

Do you have any eyeliner perchance?

Oct 29, 2010 at 9:29 am

•   Arrrrrrrg bang

Garrr, ye loin looks so tender and nom-able.

Oct 29, 2010 at 9:28 am

•   Call me Gaga bang

It’s easy… and so am I. Does this meat dress make me look fat?

Oct 29, 2010 at 9:25 am

Hm. Got me thinking. Testing.

I give up. I’m going to be me for Halloweeeeeeeener….

Oct 29, 2010 at 9:20 am

I cannot get the gravatar thing figured out. Poop.

Oct 29, 2010 at 9:18 am

•   Arrrrrrrg bang

Aye you all are beautiful people I am sure and memorable for your own ways. But avast! PANvention 2011 needs new blood to add to the visual memory scrapbook. So let’s make it easier for those folks to sail in.
    I am off to buckle and swash on the main!

Oct 29, 2010 at 9:15 am

((((GloWade)))) It is fitting that Glo is the first PANer to meet the Man of Mystery. I hope that now that the ice has been broken, he might let more of us in…

I find it awfully exciting that Glo met Wade! It’s like she met an uber-celebrity! Woo hoo!

Oct 29, 2010 at 9:02 am

•   Sundance bang

I actually forgot my password. Geez…

Oct 29, 2010 at 8:37 am

Love you too, sis. Have a good day!

Oct 29, 2010 at 7:53 am

I can see the logic in being glad to be heading home. I guess the phrase, favorite part, threw me off.

Gotta get ready for work (((Sis))). Love you!

Oct 29, 2010 at 7:48 am

I’m not sure we know anyone in Cleveland.

I think I’m just a home-body at heart. I enjoy travelling, but when the excitement is over, I like knowing that I’m heading home. Scott is the same way. When we turn our heads for home, we often keep driving even when we planned to spend another night on the road, just to get home.

Oct 29, 2010 at 7:45 am

Going home is your favorite part of vacation. Seriously? Why is that?

Cleveland, eh? Don’t we know someone in Cleveland? Never mind, I see it’s another city in the same state.

Oct 29, 2010 at 7:40 am

Yeah, the townhouse we rented was one bed short. We’re heading home today, will stay overnight in Cleveland. Going home is always my favorite part of traveling.

Oct 29, 2010 at 7:35 am

I hadn’t really thought about it till now, either. I think it was your description of Wade’s comical face that brought it to my mind.

So, you’re sleeping on the couch? By necessity? Are you still in D.C.?

Oct 29, 2010 at 7:29 am

I went to bed around 1:30 PAN time and got up around 6 PAN time. I’m sleeping on the couch and although it was ok the night before, not so much last night.

It’s funny about Tim’s “go to look”. Even though we talked about it during PANvention and I know exactly what you mean, I haven’t really thought about it since looking at the pictures. It’s funny what sticks in my head.

Oct 29, 2010 at 7:23 am

I also think of Timo’s “go to look” for pictures when I want a little chuckle. I miss Mark’s dancing.

What time did you finally go to bed? I had my usual night of broken up sleep. When I woke up at 3 a.m., I stayed awake for at least an hour. So, I feel sleepy even though I probably had enough sleep.

Oct 29, 2010 at 7:16 am

Tim’s long legs are exactly what I think of when I picture him, amy! Also, he has a kind of way of putting his head down and looking up at you that is very endearing.

Oct 29, 2010 at 7:04 am

Good morning to anyone who is about.

I am sooooooo thrilled that Wade has finally been met and that it was accomplished by my sweet (((sis))), Glo. I think we should create the PANawards and give her one.

So, you keep a visual file on us, eh? I guess we all do that, to some degree. I think that Mark also has a great smile, but I can see how his goat& goatee stroking would be more unique (right?). Sue has the gorgeous hair AND striking eyes. Tim has those incredibly long legs (le sigh). And that 's only from this year's PANvention! I'll go on for paragraphs if I have to describe the individual beauty of Saysh, RB and (the) Mish.

I do chair dance. Also, car dance.

Good morning, ramble over.

Oct 29, 2010 at 6:54 am

OK, I lied about going to bed. I’m wide awake tweaking overly emotional people on the Internet and wondering if CB does pride himself on being accepting of other people?

Oct 29, 2010 at 12:33 am

Heading home tomorrow morning, will be home Sat evening.

Is the “old house” the house you’re moving into? I forget. I’ll take my answer off air because I’ve been up too late. Good night!

Oct 28, 2010 at 11:43 pm

:lol:

I’m fine, how are you ‘glo? When do you return from vacation?

We’ve been busy. Painting the inside of the old house. Not sure that I like the color, of course it went on just a bit darker than I thought it would be. I do this every time I paint, stress on it until everything is in place. The new kitchen cabinets come the 2nd week in Nov., we decided to go with all new, I was going to go on the cheap and use some refinished ones, I’m glad I didn’t have to. A little stressed about the $$$, I don’t think I have ever spent so much in my life.

Oct 28, 2010 at 11:24 pm

ROFL!!!!

How are you doing, sweet fan?

Oct 28, 2010 at 11:13 pm

I am so happy for both of you ‘glo, words are not enough…. * sigh*

*… hears music from Brigadoon playing in the background. Yes, it’s almost like being in love. *

…by the way, what was too short? :twisted:

Oct 28, 2010 at 11:00 pm

He had coffee, I had iced tea; he is tall and handsome and not dark, with a nice sprinkle of silver in his hair, just a touch, and wonderful eyes; I don’t believe he was wearing a watch because he checked the time on his phone; I didn’t look at his socks and hardly glanced at his shoes (that’s for CB); I do not have either witnesses or photographic evidence of the meeting.

I did touch him. At first I gave him a stupid half-hug because I was dopishly nervous and then I was afraid I was messing up the holographic matrix, but I had it together enough at the end to get and give a real hug. ;)

My only complaint is that it was too short, but I am so thrilled we could meet at all. I’m not sure it came across because when I’m feeling emotional, I tend to adopt a completely bovine matter-of-factness. I can now die happy.

Oct 28, 2010 at 10:40 pm

…. and was he ever so charming, I imagine so?

Howdy rose ♥ CB ♥

rose, we also had zuchinni for dinner, I would love to try some of your orange cake. I can imagine, with all the travel you do, you are a wonderful cook.

Oct 28, 2010 at 10:27 pm

OMG,OMG,OMG!

‘glo met wade!!!

I am so curious, tell us ‘glo… what did he look like, did you take pictures, did you eat together, did he have fishsticks, what kind of watch was he wearing, did his socks match,did you have any witnesses *not the jahovah kind*, will you be in the witness protection program now….

DID YOU TOUCH HIM?!!??? :mrgreen:

*yes, i am grinning like my cute little mr. green. squeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! *

fsbe: Hi ‘glo ♥

Oct 28, 2010 at 10:23 pm

As you may have fantasized imagined, he is QUITE handsome and very charming. I may have gazed goopily into his eyes and made him uncomfortable but that’s only because I was waiting raptly for him to do that one thing people do that you can keep in your head. Like you know how Mark strokes his goatee, and how amy dances in her chair? Wade crosses his eyes to make a comedic point. I cannot tell you how happy it made me to discover this.

Oct 28, 2010 at 10:15 pm

Oh my. glo. met. wade. Despite CB’s refutation. Spill, girl, spill! Or is “Wade” code for that statue of Abe Lincoln that you sent me?

Oct 28, 2010 at 9:44 pm

CB, I’ve always found that I’ve had to submit to wordpress a few times to get a password. *submit* Maybe I’ll miss the party too, due to my lackness. slackness.

I cooked a zucchini slice and have an orange cake in the over. Gotta cook up some pasta, too. My foot is still throbbing, and I think I am calmly stabby. I have to back read to see just which boat wolfie is in with me.

People leave a lot of pumpkins on their porches ’round here. I knew Hallowe’en was big here, but I didn’t realise just how big. Personally, I think someone stole the pumpkin on the main thread to make a yummy tagine.

Oct 28, 2010 at 9:43 pm

•   Archbishop of Candyland bang

I attempted to migrate an off-topic riff, but couldn’t decide which guitar solo was most appropriate to the occasion.

DRAT! the gravatar didn’t follow me. I am forced to try, try again.

Oct 28, 2010 at 9:08 pm

Still no wordpress password. I still think it would be cool if all of the “regulars” posted on the MT under different names and Gravatars for a few days though.

Kinda tosses a monkey-wrench into the works! :-P

Oct 28, 2010 at 6:58 pm

BULLSHIT, GLO…everyone knows Wade is just a bunch of binary code in our computers!! :-D

Oct 28, 2010 at 6:50 pm

I have just met Wade. In. Real. Life.

*faints*

Oct 28, 2010 at 5:48 pm

•   Nightfire bang

I laughed. Then I felt bad. Then I giggled at the thought of someone trying to eat a whole pumpkin and choking on it.

Oct 28, 2010 at 5:48 pm

New note, kids…

Oct 28, 2010 at 2:39 pm

Poor Timo and Wo.
    Hi Wolfe good morning! I guess it afternoon there eh?

I am hungry already!

Oct 28, 2010 at 1:59 pm

I saw yet another doctor today who prescribed more of one of the meds. I’m tired of everything and nearly everyone. My neck hurts and I’m all fuzzy from Vicodin.

Oct 28, 2010 at 1:40 pm

I am in no boat. I am feeling a bit stabby today. Coworkers pushing me to the edge. I swear I will plunge pens in my ears so as to not hear any further inane nonsense from them!

Oct 28, 2010 at 1:28 pm

•   Nightfire bang

I’m in the same boat as you, Rose.

Oct 28, 2010 at 12:29 pm

glo explains everything best. Calling glo! Now, i think you need a new email for wordpress, otherwise your new gravatar will appear on all previous posts, despite the name.
    You need to use that email at gravatar for your new gravatar. You ignore everything gravatar asks you to do, except that both emails are matching.

Hi, all. And Fan, we had about half a day of sunshine yesterday. There is a tiny park near Lake Forest Park here – the tide was out on the lake. Elroy loved it. I had to shuffle as I hurt my foot a bit, so no hiking in St Edward’s at the moment.

I don’t know who to come as. Inspiration, I has none.

Oct 28, 2010 at 12:17 pm

is practicing. does not like practicing. if it works, is willing to answer questions on how it worked. we shall see.

Oct 28, 2010 at 11:34 am

•   Nightfire bang

Morning all!

I haven’t been able to pick one yet. =| I’m always so indecisive.

Oct 28, 2010 at 10:03 am

Wolfe… Still trying to work out how I want to spell that. :) I have introduced my kids to I Love Lucy and lots of other older shows. They have a healthy appreciation for the “oldies”.

I have to try to set up another gravatar thingie. I can’t remember how to do this stuff!

Oct 28, 2010 at 6:30 am

Hi ‘glo ♥ rose ♥

…nice weather we are having, huh?

Glad to hear that everyone has survived the storm.

I may miss the party. :( I know I will, Halloween on a Sunday & grandkids = one busy grandma. Planning some fun for the little ones. I will have something to look forward to on Monday, I must save Monday for reading.

Oct 27, 2010 at 11:00 pm

Yes, on reflection, or a close pars(on)ing of the card, I agree. If you’re happy, you don’t need to write your disapproval, though I guess if you don’t then God won’t be happy with you!

Oct 27, 2010 at 10:07 pm

All’s well, still on vacation with the family.

I think the case on the Main is that it was just another brick in the wall sort of thing. Sounds like they’ve been getting the disapproving pucker for a while from those in-laws. And seriously? The wedding card is not the place to air any doubts you might have about the wedding. Save that for Thanksgiving.

Oct 27, 2010 at 9:23 pm

Yep. Though it lingers in the subconscious so that you have half an idea of what you want to say. Glad the MC is okay, and glad that shwonline got word. i thought that was a good one. I also think the submitter might have overreacted, but that’s always food for thought and comment too :arrow: Are you still in Virginia, glo? All going well?

Oct 27, 2010 at 8:38 pm

All’s ok with The Motorcycle. Hopefully all is fine in West Bend, too.

Language is definitely a use it or lose it sort of deal, isn’t it?

Oct 27, 2010 at 8:23 pm

Hi, Sweetie.

The worse I saw was Naked by Mike Leigh, and the violence was all intimated in that. You know, I thought when I got back to an English speaking country that I wouldn’t lose my words so much, but my lack of finding precisely the right word (and spelling it correctly) has increased.

Oh, and you are the sweetest lady on the Internets (caustic though you may be!) and is all okay in Wi? You probably answered that and I didn’t notice. New note :arrow:

Oct 27, 2010 at 8:17 pm

I wouldn’t watch Saw either, rose. I don’t go for horror much. I find it either disgusting or comical. Along the lines of degradation, the worst movie like that I ever saw was Holy Smoke. Harvey Keitel and Kate Winslet. Very disturbing.

Oct 27, 2010 at 8:09 pm

Well, I just found out that the word ‘pilaf’ is Turkish in origin, and that is actually from the Persian (Farsi?) Pilav. Now I am trying to find out the etymology of pilau, which is listed as an alternative. I was wondering if it was Portuguese, as I know there are a lot of Portuguese words scattered all over the world. Or maybe its use originated in Tanzania? OK, now another dictionary is saying that the Persian was also pillaw . . . there you have it. Sorry you witnessed my thought processes along the way.

Wade, lovely as beans is, and she is, there are others of us in here who wouldn’t mind inducing a reverie every now and then ;) much as your boxer shorts induce in us.

oi, there is no way in hell I would ever watch Saw. Those types of movies make me sick to my stomach, as do ones that seem to just deal in dedegration, like Blue Velvet – but, I get affected a lot more than a lot of people (as said). I do like psychological thrillers, though, and I did watch Kill Bill and other Tarrantinos, albeit, with my hands across my eyes during the gruesome bits. They’re usually not as bad as I imagine, but Saw would be.

Sounds like the storms wiped some people out, wolfie.

CB, I forgot that about wordpress. I know it’s always a hassle. I might try to do that now, too.

OK, I’m posting too much today. I think it’s time to wander away.

Oct 27, 2010 at 7:56 pm

*wakes from a beanster-induced daze*

*grinning*

Oct 27, 2010 at 6:56 pm

•   Nightfire bang

There’s been a moderate amount of damage. One of the guys at work has a friend who’s been keeping his pop-up tent trailer in the back 40s of the yard, and the wind tore the top off. There was debris all over the yard from it. I was amused though.

Electricity was out for at least 12k people in the area today, so I guess that counts as well. They aren’t able to fix it yet, either, as the wind is still blowing strong. Heh.. blowing. >.> Sorry, sidetracked there.

@Wo, I grew up watching I Love Lucy and many other older sitcoms. (Yay TV Land) Always enjoyed watching the antics of Lucy with my mom while we played board games together. It’s a shame that other people born in the age of color tv don’t appreciate the old shows just because they’re in black and white.

Oct 27, 2010 at 6:33 pm

I cannot seem to register a new account. WordPress says they’ll send me a password, but it’s been over an hour and I haven’t gotten one. I may only be able to post in costume on the MT this weekend, but mischievous I plan to be! :-)

Oct 27, 2010 at 6:31 pm

LOL rose, Pilau in your ears. Pilau sounds like something Ethiopian?
    It might be just you rose, I ahve lots of friends who just love bloodshed movies like Saw and stuff. I can’t stand them. So disgusting. I would not mind psychologically terrifying movies though. Senseless violent massacre. I would rather bored to the death then.

Oct 27, 2010 at 6:08 pm

No worries, beans. I should practice, too. Arrrrrg, btw, you’re showing up on one of the threads, but I can’t remember who posted those comments!

Have you been art-tripping lately, beans? I went out to Heidleburg (sp) near Melbourne. Or Heide, rather. The Heidleburg School was a late 1800, turn of last century art movement where Australian art kind of came into its own. Heide was a house in the area owned by Sunday and John Reid/ Reed.They were patrons of a great many Australian artists from the 30s, 40s and so on – for ages. Some of my favourite artists. I took a bus out there for a brilliant photography exhibition when I was in Australia, and the permanent collection is pretty good too. I’ve been reading a book, which I left on the plane (so have been waiting for a replacement) on the hub of creativity that centred around this beautiful home and slice of bush. It was such a good day – though the heaven’s opened and poured down upon me. I’ll try to put in some links.

Oct 27, 2010 at 5:40 pm

•   Adam bang

I’m just practicing before hand because, lets be honest, I basically suck at the whole account stuff.

i will try again.

Oct 27, 2010 at 5:31 pm

I’ll try again – it wouldn’t let me post before. WotV – I am not going to be so wise – I think, Amy D? Maybe glo. But who knows?
    * beans – we saw pilau or pilaf in Oz, I think, or maybe I am confusing it with Japan. Anyway, pilau is not unusual to my ears – though why I am stuffing rice in my ears is anyone’s guess.

* there wasn’t a dress-up last year, I think it was the year before . . . oh woe, to have such a memory, but I could be wrong. It’s not really so important, but I bring it up anyway ;-)

*oi – see what the general consensus is – but I kinda missed out in Japan due to timezones and so on *sigh* – Vegas sounds great.

*beans – the only trouble with changing your gravatar and name but not your email is that your gravatar turns up on all your beans posts too! Guess you noticed.

*Oh, I also said hi to glo in Virginia, and hoped that she enjoyed herself and that the MC was OK. How about you, wolfie, no damage?

((((Wade)))) <<= that is to everyone of course, but Wade is such a rare sight nowadays.

Argggg – I love the pirate voice! Now, what else? Hugs to WotV, CB and anyone else I missed out.

oi, I can't watch Pulp Fiction due to the violence. My mother loves it. She's seen it a few times, because she loves John Travolta's dancing (and it's a good movie, too). I pointed out the violence last time, and she said, "Yes, I guess it is kinda violent". Maybe it is the older generation, who tend to watch more TV, who are more desensitized to violence than the ones after them…? Or maybe it's just me. I can't watch Ren and Stimpy, either!

Oct 27, 2010 at 5:19 pm

ooh Q-lloweeen! sounds exciting. I still don’t have a costume here and IRL and my gravatar might just flip. Besides I am in Vegas baby! Can we please extend our party until little later? Say until Tuesday? I so wanna dress up. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease! I will clean up after party.
    oh and i love pulp fiction which is weird given I don’t like graphic violent movies.

Oct 27, 2010 at 5:04 pm

Thanks, Wolfy! I do love Lucy. I have a guess as to the identity of our pirate friend, but I’ll keep it to myself…

Oct 27, 2010 at 4:49 pm

•   Adam bang

This room is busy.

Oct 27, 2010 at 4:46 pm

•   Arrrrrrrg bang

Well flutter my gibe Lassy Rose it is indeed truer than a warm breeze under the Southern Cross! I’ll be sent to Davy Jones’ faster than a loose fathom stone if I am not more wary.

Oct 27, 2010 at 3:33 pm

Hey, Arrrrg! Now, I haven’t backread – but I remember one problem we had last party was that gravatar takes a time to change when you have a practice run and then want to do the “real thing” – so be careful you don’t use up all your chances to early – or maybe use a temporary email address or something – if that makes any sense. Great idea, though. Saw the shorts for the new Johnny Depp/ Angelina Jolie film. He does bewildered charming so well, but I’d love to see him act again, too, like he did in Donnie Brasco. Hi all!

Oct 27, 2010 at 2:26 pm

•   Arrrrrrrg bang

Gar what is this sea bilge untruth? The interwebs be slower than a one armed rower today.

Oct 27, 2010 at 2:11 pm

•   Arrrrrrrg bang

It has been a long time… so long that there be barnacles all on me backside. I be in need of a drydock and vigorous scrubbin’.
    Aye and I do love ye fresh new lasses!

Oct 27, 2010 at 2:02 pm

Depending on how long you’ve been lurking, maybe you already know this, but I’m female, 23, live near toronto ontario, am working on becoming an art teacher but this year I do accounts payable and it’s boring. I’m a huge art geek and I adore my CIFs, although sometimes from afar.

I am also getting to experience the with of november come early up here in ontario, but its sunny. Weird.

Oct 27, 2010 at 1:14 pm

•   Nightfire bang

Hello Beanster. No, I don’t think we’ve met before. I’m a former lurker.

Wo, have I mentioned I <3 your gravitar?

Oct 27, 2010 at 12:56 pm

WAAADE!
    *throws arms around wade with enthusiasm that borders on unbecoming*

Oct 27, 2010 at 12:21 pm

mmmmmm beanster by the gagillion. :)

Oct 27, 2010 at 12:13 pm

Rg. Posting from my phone is annoying, but work keeps track of our internet usage.

Ignore my gagillion posts.

Oct 27, 2010 at 11:59 am

Also, I forgot to say hello to Wo darling, glad you have the good drugs! and wolfe – have we met? I have been lurking and not posting lately.

Also I brought rice pilaf. (In tanzania we called it pilau – is that just wrong or is that a thing?) It’s delightfully clove-y and delicious.

Oct 27, 2010 at 11:54 am

I remember april fools too. I was audrey hepburn but gravatar still evaded me back then so it wasn’t very effective.

I have my “costume” all picked out. It will be the same as I’m dressing up as for real. Is this a friday-saturday-sunday-thing? And when do we guess?

I’m love forts. I don’t care if edgar cleaned it up but I’m climbing in. All I have wanted lately is to go somewhere with pillows and coffee and many many books to cuddle.

Oct 27, 2010 at 11:50 am

I remember doing that on April Fool’s Day. I was emotionally stable woman or something and used Ethel as my gravatar…

Hi, Wolfy!

Oct 27, 2010 at 11:35 am

•   Nightfire bang

Good morning everyone!

Oct 27, 2010 at 8:22 am

WotV, last year a large number of our contingent changed their Gravatars and names and posted comments. I think (but cannot be sure) that some even chose to post from opposite or at least very different viewpoints than their norm.

My only concern is that, while I can be an antipode of myself, I may not be able to disguise myself in writing…I’ll try it though. I think I might look good in a sheet and pointed hood!
    Let’s string one up and have a real party this year! :-P

Oct 27, 2010 at 7:04 am

Wait. Remind me how to participate in Qalloween?

Oct 27, 2010 at 6:22 am

Best wishes and a keep your head down and powder dry to any and all in the path of severe weather.
    Y’all came back now, ya hear?!

rose, I wasn’t in last years Q-lloween, but I hope to participate this year.
    Still need to pick out a costume, and learn to disguise my writing style, but I have days to do all that! ;-)

Oct 27, 2010 at 2:52 am

I’m not in Wisconsin, I’m in Virginia and fine. Trying to get a hold of The Motorcycle, but have been unsuccessful.

Oct 26, 2010 at 8:24 pm

I am hoping that wolfie and glo are fine and well, and hi to mark and oi. :arrow: and wotv, who was in here earlier.

Oct 26, 2010 at 6:21 pm

•   Nightfire bang

Yay Vicodin!

Oct 26, 2010 at 1:48 pm

Oh, hai. I can haz Vicodin and I iz much muchier now. Bye.

Oct 26, 2010 at 1:35 pm

•   Nightfire bang

Wisconsin is getting hit by massive winds atm.

Oct 26, 2010 at 11:41 am

•   unholyghost2003 bang

Howdy ho! Big storms are over here. We kept our power but some 17,000 people in the metro area don’t have power. Best wishes and happy thoughts for those to my east about to get a mother nature smackdown.

Oct 26, 2010 at 10:52 am

New gravatar, CB? Oh, and I can’t remember who you were either. Sorry! I gave you a thumb down there (as did someone else). Morning wolfie, and I’m off to walk the Sammamish River trail someway. We’ve had pretty strange weather, but I kind of like it. Leaf litter everywhere, though.

Oh, CB, I see I missed you by just a few moments last night. That’s what my flyby posting gets me . . .

Oct 26, 2010 at 9:43 am

•   Nightfire bang

Oh! That sounds like fun =) I’ll have to find something to ‘dress up’ as.

Oct 26, 2010 at 8:26 am

Gotta run and see if I remember how to change my “clothes” for the Q-lloween party! :-D

Oct 26, 2010 at 12:13 am

Every time I turn my back on you kids you’re in here forticating! :-P

Oct 26, 2010 at 12:08 am

So, I never got to participate the year before last (time zones), but it was a blast. You change your gravatar and your name and you have to post in character all day and the others have to guess who you are. Mishee posted as Sarah Palin and Amy as the Cat in the Hat (or Dr Suess) – Timo was a day early and Fan couldn’t get her gravatar to change. Glo, I can’t remember who you were – Oh the shame! And I can’t remember if Wade dressed up. But I think it’s a lot of fun. And I am seconding on that thin mint cheescake recipe. Hi (((all))) just driving by.

Oct 26, 2010 at 12:04 am

•   Nightfire bang

Nice to meet you, and you can call me either of those =D

Oh, and this is the tree I was talking about earlier.

Oct 25, 2010 at 9:31 pm

•   se bang

umm, fan, I already have the leash.
    Collar might be a good addition.

Oct 25, 2010 at 7:34 pm

Hi Nightfire (or is it Wolfie now?). I’m amy d, blah blah blah, details of my boring life, etc.

Okay, let me hit the high points. I’m forty and fabulous. These wonderful people in here helped me to discover that I have a passion for photography and they also helped me through some really hard times. I am currently becoming so happy that I will soon turn into pure purple light or something like that.

Oh, I believe they are discussing having a Halloween party. A costume party to be more specific.

Oct 25, 2010 at 6:59 pm

•   Nightfire bang

Halloween party?

Oct 25, 2010 at 6:48 pm

Hi guys :D !!!

Are we still forting (*snicker*) ??

Timo, can you share your thin mint cheesecake recipe. It sounds delicious, Wish I could make it right now.

I made white beans last night, but they were ready to late to have for dinner. I will have them tonight.

Gosh, I don’t know if I can participate in dress up this year. It’s so many steps. Not sure if I remember them all.

Oct 25, 2010 at 6:34 pm

se, you can’t be bare naked, you would need to wear a collar and a leash. Ya know…. so we could pull you around. I mean, my god, this is the Q….. :roll:

…looks in picnic basket, comes up with one lone grape. gee, you guys, you didn’t leave me any snacks. *sigh*

Oct 25, 2010 at 6:12 pm

•   se bang

Hi Mo and anyone still in here
    Halloween party!! yes!!
    I have a costume ready. I will be a pull toy. get naked and put on a pair of roller skates.

Oct 25, 2010 at 5:52 pm

Well, that was a fairly long day for a change. I am so used to going home at 2:30. :grin:
    Are we going to have another Halloween party in the Q this year? I need to get my ‘costume’ ready if we do.

Oct 25, 2010 at 5:26 pm

Wow! I’m gone for about a month taking care of a sick mother and the Q revives itself!! That renews my faith in the power of PAN….

((CIFS))

BSBE: Amy D is the shit, Wade. Keep slipping those farts, Amy!(and yes! How about those Rangers! It still seems funny to actually say it out loud.) I have missed all of you terribly.

Oct 25, 2010 at 4:34 pm

It is 78 here UGH and I was baking over the weekend. That is cooler weather for me. :razz:

Oct 25, 2010 at 4:13 pm

Oh, oi, how I love Pulp Fiction…

Oct 25, 2010 at 4:10 pm

Zed’s dead, baby, Zed’s dead.

Oct 25, 2010 at 3:43 pm