•   beanster bang

I want to I want to! Ill even put my clothes back on so it can be platonic snuggling.

Ps, I love wade an Wo!

Nov 9, 2010 at 2:44 pm

Hey, guys. It’s Tuesday and I’m dead tired. I’m napping on the Qcouch if anyone needs me or wants to snuggle.

(((WadeBeansMoMark)))

Nov 9, 2010 at 12:55 pm

I felt a disturbance in the booty force and I came running here!

Hi (((BeansWadeMark]]]

Nov 9, 2010 at 12:20 pm

•   beanster bang

Oh! Hello boys, I didn’t see you there!

(((Wade))) no snow yet- in fact its just started to be frosty in the mornings. Daytime temps of around ten, and sunny all week!

(((Mark))) how is every little thing?

I am out of work until the mail comes, and it is late. *crosses arms and hmphs dramatically*

Nov 9, 2010 at 11:05 am

hey [[[Mark]]]

partying would be easier without work getting in the way. :?

*grumble*

Nov 9, 2010 at 10:38 am

(((BeansWade]]]

Party time!

Nov 9, 2010 at 10:02 am

hahawoo!

hey (((beans)))

snow yet?

Nov 9, 2010 at 9:57 am

•   beanster bang

Wow, yesterday was dead.

I’m going to party in here naked. Alone if I have to.

Nov 9, 2010 at 9:11 am

Good morning. It’s Monday. Mondays are usually not very good so I am lowering my expectations accordingly.

Nov 8, 2010 at 7:44 am

I didn’t really expect them to roll over like that Wade, ouch.

On the plus side, I was able to go to bed by 10 pm, secure in the knowledge that the game was well in hand. How was the Sherlock? Who’s playing him?

The BL has taken to putting someone else’s half-drunk bottles of water in my mailbox. I am assuming this is a passive-aggressive gesture to me to “clean up” after myself, but as I don’t ever drink the bottled water here, she’s making her point to the wrong person. As a fully-fledged adult, when I find a half-drunk water bottle in the office, I take it into the kitchen, dump it out and put the bottle in the recycling. :|

Nov 8, 2010 at 6:39 am

yeah, glo. watching GB beat the Cowboys was like watching mike tyson kick orphan baby seals for four hours. :?

watched new sherlock on pbs instead.

Nov 8, 2010 at 6:19 am

KC is the greatest team in the NFL!!! Did anyone notice how they put on a clinic on how to blow a game this Sunday?

That shit takes some kind of talent, just what kind I cannot fathom…but it MUST take some kind of talent!!!

Nov 8, 2010 at 12:19 am

•   Nightfire bang

Hey guys. Gods, I’ve been crazy busy lately. How is everyone?

Nov 7, 2010 at 9:24 pm

Oooh, sorry, Wade. I didn’t mean to rub your nose in it.

Nov 7, 2010 at 8:54 pm

Not bad, not bad. Watching football, preparing to see the Pack wipe the floor with the Cowboys.

*pines for Wade*

Nov 7, 2010 at 7:39 pm

Doing pretty good today, (((sis))). How is my beautiful sis doing?

Nov 7, 2010 at 6:07 pm

HellO

How’s my beautiful sis doing?

Nov 7, 2010 at 5:55 pm

Heh-wo??

Nov 7, 2010 at 5:26 pm

You still around, Wade?

I wanted to tell you about the Owner’s Mother’s birthday party, to take place here at YOQI this afternoon. In the room that holds 40 people max.

They think maybe 80 people are coming.

That is all.

Nov 6, 2010 at 11:09 am

thanks for the diwali wishes, (((oi)))

Nov 6, 2010 at 9:56 am

hey. a saturday where i got to sleep in. ;)

Nov 6, 2010 at 9:51 am

Happy Diwali to all my ((((CIFs)))) This is the best festival ever!!! feasts, parties, candlelit and pretty colored decorations and fireworks in your backyard. oh and if you are not in Gujarat then booze too. Let’s PARTEY!!! May Diwali bring joy, prosperity or whatever you wish for in your life.

Nov 5, 2010 at 11:47 am

My kids are singing this song. Boys are funny.

Nov 5, 2010 at 10:55 am

Woot! CB is da man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nov 5, 2010 at 6:26 am

I put my comment under my pillow, and when I woke up I found the “WORD!” fairy had paid me a visit!! :-P

Nov 5, 2010 at 5:23 am

Another very quiet day. Just popping in to say congratualtions, CB!

Nov 4, 2010 at 9:47 pm

beans, that was great – you had a different gravatar on my site, so don’t worry! tinks, I get terribly distracted, it’s a really bad flaw. oi, your English is excellent. There is an English expression, “Hah, he saw through my [cunning] disguise” or something like that, and “look through my costume” just seemed to be an approximation.
    Articles are a pain in the arse, but those and third person ‘s’ are the thing that seem to indicate that even the most fluent of speakers and writers is writing in another language. Everyone can understand, so it doesn’t really matter. Communication is the key.
    Wade, you are sorely missed, so even if you think your absence doesn’t make a difference, it does. I hope you have a good day at home. Gotta go see some Picasso today. Herd of zombies? Sounds like fun.
    I have to get some books, pack them up, send them off.
    (((Wotinkwaoibeans)))

Nov 4, 2010 at 1:46 pm

•   beanster bang

I watched a herd of zombies on saturday!! It was so cool. Baby zombies and old timey zombies and crazy zombies!

Nov 4, 2010 at 1:20 pm

Hi Beans how are ya? I think it’s good we got such a unique (=poor English in my case) style that people can identify easily. At least we are not heard of zombies!

Nov 4, 2010 at 12:56 pm

•   beanster bang

Apparently I’m not as clever as I thought. :P

Nov 4, 2010 at 12:39 pm

•   Bjork bang

Oi, yes, Bjork is beans (will be changing back soon, promise.) I’m still not a gravatar expert.

How was everyones weekend? I can’t believe its already thursday, but I also can’t believe its only 1.30!

Nov 4, 2010 at 12:29 pm

huh! I thought bjork mystery was solved That’s beans isn’t it? Adam/bjork = beans. Same gravatar too.
    I too guessed gaga and arrgh. After that I did not get to read until I came back and by that time masks were alread undone anyway.
    Tink Thanks! I will strike again when no one is expecting with an awesome disguise. :evil laugh:

Rose I did weighted look vs see when Mark identified me. Articles are (the at most) are useless piece of trinkets of English just to confuse people in my opinion. :P I’ll have you know I am minimalist when it comes to home decoration/furniture and writing. I did not think about costume vs disguise though. They are not synonyms I know but I meant costume as a metaphor for disguise. You know, of course, dressing up in Q is not in the literal sense something like that.
    oh and lottttttta love to ((((wade)))) We miss you buddy.

Nov 4, 2010 at 12:21 pm

Rose, with all the references to flavored coffees, and missing ‘Rilla, and leaving the new avatar up after returning to my usual moniker, and making no effort to change my ‘voice’, how could there be any confusion as to who the Archbishop was? OH, wait. I get it. You’re being nice to me again. You are soooo sweet. I just lurves me some Rose.

Nov 4, 2010 at 11:51 am

•   Bjork bang

Bjork is so surprised to be knowing none lovely CIFs guessed her real person! I did guess arrrg, gaga and cristo, but not all others.

But guessing there was trick, taking CIFs off of smell.

Nov 4, 2010 at 11:45 am

((((((((((Wade!))))))))))) I wish I had met you gotten hugs! Ah, well… next time?

Congrats to pony girl on Word! That comment deserved it.

Work work work work today…

Nov 4, 2010 at 8:49 am

morning

it was lovely meeting glo. we had a wonderful, if all too brief, conversation. sadly, her description of me points out her need for a visit to the optometrist. :oops:

i am taking the day off. i have been busy/stressed the past few weeks. i may not be online much today… not that y’all will notice much of a difference here. :P

Nov 4, 2010 at 7:26 am

Hey, CB, I didn’t even see “Border Fence” out there in relation to the U.S. and Mexico. I just thought Jet was talking about the “separation fence” and border fence as being the same thing in relation to I/P and that he was using media endorsed euphimisms. Showing my lack of reading and ignorance there.

Nov 4, 2010 at 1:50 am

Yeah, though I think the NFL’s breast cancer awareness endeavour was both bold and courageous, I think it preached to the choir.

What color is testicular cancer? Is there even a color for that? Maybe the NFL should address testicular and prostate cancer instead? Maybe that would be more meaningful and informative to the majority of their fans.

Nov 4, 2010 at 1:10 am

“Look through my costume” = “See through my disguise”
    Articles (The) breast cancer mascot . . .

It’s hard, oi. I really do admire your skill in another language, though. I just sound like a 2 year old when I try to communicate in Japanese, and I have little to no (Japanese) writing skills to speak of.

Hi peoples, dropping through. We still don’t know who Bjork was. Amy? The Archbishop – c’mon, spill. Or enlighten me someone, if I missed out.

I always get the driest page turns! Grrr. Maybe I need to participate in that boobie checking to get a little stimulation inspiration.

Nov 3, 2010 at 11:46 pm

I’m trying out brevity on the MT. Let me know how it works.

Oi – if you want, I can go disguise myself again. I even have a really nasty alter -ego that I rarely let out of it’s cage which I could employ as a ghostwriter if you like.

Nov 3, 2010 at 11:27 pm

•   Nightfire bang

I’m sleepy. =|

Nov 3, 2010 at 11:13 pm

•   monte cristo bang

darn it Mark! I made an effort to disguise too. Like went with meat sandwich and stuff, tried not to use any exclamtion points or sentence which I thought requred articles. How did you figure out it Mark? articles? or power of deduction? There are not too many disguised people left anyway.
    ((((rosegloWOMark))))
    Love, oi

Nov 3, 2010 at 3:37 pm

Hi oi. ;)

MSBE: It’s your writing style, oi. I don’t think you can really disguise yourself easily. I don’t even know exactly what it was…
    I’d say this: “Let’s see if CIFs can look through my costume. Brest cancer mascot pink is disgustingly bright.” That tipped me off, and I’m not sure why.

Nov 3, 2010 at 3:31 pm

•   monte cristo bang

ok I will write some more. Let’s see if CIFs can look through my costume. Brest cancer mascot pink is disgustingly bright. I would never use it. I heard that frequent mammography actually increases the risk of breast cancer because of radiation exposure.
    ((((CIFs)))) Do I need to perform a secret handshake to prove that I am one of you guys? ;)

Nov 3, 2010 at 2:46 pm

‘glo, there was a Wade comment on the main – I can’t remember the note, though, or maybe I do – the Utah one. Was that a before or after deal? I know you are thorough, so probably before.

When are the other Halloween people going to reveal themselves, or have they already? And Monte Cristo, that’s your real handle, is it? Morning (just, on the west coast).

Nov 3, 2010 at 1:30 pm

Yeah, I think it’s losing Feingold–a truly honorable, intelligent and thoughtful legistator who did what he thought was right, instead of following the party line–is what has me so cranky.

But I still think there are very few people left in Western Civilization who are unaware of breast cancer. ;)

Nov 3, 2010 at 11:29 am

[[[MoWoGlo)))

*offers his services for buddy checks too*

*is aware of breast cancer*

*likes teh b00bi3z*

*is pissed that WI kicked out Feingold, a wonderful senator who is really the “real deal”*

*is worried about how the country will be run now, though always did kinda prefer divided government in the past, though R’s in the past used to, like, have brains and stuff*

*mmmmmm… brains*

MSBE: I did not participate in Helloween festivities on PAN, I was participating IRL with teh gurlfiend.

Nov 3, 2010 at 11:17 am

I endeavor to be so deeply involved with breast care awareness. I am offering ‘buddy checks’ to anyone interested in good breast health.
    I like to think of myself as a people person, a public servant. :razz:

Nov 3, 2010 at 10:45 am

There are some breast cancer survivors that are adamant about reminding people to check themselves. I know someone who was recently diagnosed. I suppose it never hurts to remind people…

Nov 3, 2010 at 10:44 am

Not that I have any objection to you showing your boobs, Wo, nor do I have any objection to reminding people to get regular checks to maintain their health (not that I’ll do it, but I know I’m weird that way), but objectively, do we really need to raise breast cancer awareness any more? I’m pretty sick to death of being made aware of breast cancer, to tell you the truth. I think what pushed me over the edge were the pink shoes and gloves the football players wore in October. :roll:

Don’t mind me, I’m just extra-cynical this morning.

*wonders how long it will be before someone notices Wade hasn’t posted since before she met him in DC*

*hopes the duct tape is strong enough*

Nov 3, 2010 at 9:01 am

Good morning, all. It’s boobie Wednesday. Time to check yours… I’m showing mine (in a lovely pink bra) on Twitter to promote breast cancer awareness…

Nov 3, 2010 at 8:05 am

•   monte cristo bang

sammich?

Nov 2, 2010 at 11:36 pm

Hi, kiddies! Thanks, rose! Didn’t see that one coming…

My mom is out of the hospital so I can stop pretending to be the dutiful and undamaged daughter. Phew.

Lots of work. I’m so far behind I don’t know where to start. Unfortunately, the Q is NOT the place to start… See ya later.

Nov 2, 2010 at 9:48 am

You guys REALLY should have attended ‘Rilla’s party. Heads up, there’s talk of live music for next year’s event. You have 363 days to make the necessary arrangements. Procrastination is not allowed.

Nov 2, 2010 at 7:50 am

Yup, I was Hear Me Roar. Guilty as charged! :-)

Nov 2, 2010 at 12:46 am

Hullo… drive by posting.. we are back on the old and reliable e-machine..with the sticky keys…It does not allow me the fun I once had…but on other things…I miss my ((((CIFs)))))) and If I didn’t have Tink to keep me abreast of the situation..*snicker*

I have to recenter all my dutys so that I can have the time to sit in the corner and play with the machine…love til later.

Nov 1, 2010 at 11:54 pm

Congratulations on Word again, WotV! Another slow q day . . .

Nov 1, 2010 at 11:44 pm

•   Nightfire bang

I wasn’t anyone. Couldn’t think of anything >.>

Nov 1, 2010 at 5:45 pm

You are authentic, rather, Timo ♥

It’s a link to a pic in Amy’s flickr, rose, showing Timo biting his finger, looking archly at the camera. There’s at least three similar pics in amy’s and Mark’s Seattle pics.

Nov 1, 2010 at 1:57 pm

I cannot ever disguise myself. I am so transparent. :sad:

Nov 1, 2010 at 1:48 pm

I think wolfie was Bjork. I think Mark was someone. Fan?
    CB, if you were Helen Reddy (Hear Me Roar) you did a great job.
    I don’t really know who anyone was – but agree that Arrrrrrg! was probably timo.
    I know, I can’t disguise myself very well, and timestamps and all – I was the man in the moon. Who was the loan monte cristo? Wade? Oh, and I think tinks was the Archbishop of Candyland – beans was Adam (we knew that ♥)
    Hi to Panu (Sundance) down there, btw. Long time, no see.

For some reason, I can’t get to glo’s link, but it is showing me that it leads to a comment :( Okay, I got it with some clever computer manipulation.

Nov 1, 2010 at 1:07 pm

Ah. Yes that is my default look for pictures. :grin:

Nov 1, 2010 at 10:48 am

Timo’s go-to look

Is CB Helen Reddy?????

Nov 1, 2010 at 9:34 am

Hey good morning ((((GloWo))))!

What was this about my “go to look”?

I had less than a dozen kids at my house for halloween. They were all very well behaved though, all said thank you.

Nov 1, 2010 at 9:01 am

I was Gaga, Glo! I think Timo was Arrrrrg! the pirate and I thought AmyD might have been the man in the moon… I don’t know.

Nov 1, 2010 at 8:18 am

I think rose was man on the moon and lolly pop lady and Wo was Lady Gaga, but I’m not sure at all.

Nov 1, 2010 at 7:34 am

•   Call me Gaga bang

If you little monsters want to know who I am, I just blew my cover on the MT.

Nov 1, 2010 at 6:49 am

You’re all so hard to guess! I think I know who ‘Rilla is (assuming ‘Rilla was playing), but I’m stumped.

I didn’t do a good job disguising myself at all, I’m afraid…but I got more thumbs as “that person” than I would have had the same things been said by “Canthz_B”. :lol:

Nov 1, 2010 at 2:24 am

•   man in the moon bang

First – happy to you too, Gaga. You look quite ze laydee if you do not think it is so forward for me to say so! ♥
    Second – Bjork, your quirky is ze quirky. You look like Venus is a Beauty in the Shape of your avatar.
    Third – anglophile, I am French. You like ze English. Never mind. Get naked with us and eat cheese! Unless anglophile is ze cunning and has put a smoked mackerel down to throw us off the scent!
    Fourth – Archie, where is Edgar? I think it is time for ze aperitif and then ze aperture? Who has ze thigh high booties?

Oct 31, 2010 at 11:45 am

•   man in the moon bang

Oh, ze monster. i am tearing out my moonholes!

‘appy ‘alloween, hall. I has very much to say, but first I will post before ze monster strikes again.

Oct 31, 2010 at 11:41 am

•   Call me Gaga bang

Hey, Little Monsters. Happy Halloween!

Oct 31, 2010 at 8:37 am

Finally home. Too tired to make a costume.

Not too tired for a drink, though. Edgar?

Oct 30, 2010 at 8:58 pm

•   Archbishop of Candyland bang

Oh Bjork! You make me feel so over-dressed.
    Well, I guess it’s back to practicing my high kicks and sword play while the margaritas freeze.

Anyone care to join me for a drink?

Oct 30, 2010 at 8:40 pm

•   Bjork bang

Ooo thanking you so much! I choose swan because of pretty and also is symbol of… Well is symbol of my quirky!

Day is very nice in iceland!

Oct 30, 2010 at 4:30 pm

•   man in the moon bang

Ooh la la, Bjork. How pretty is you look like with that swan draped around your neck. On ze moon we speak French, non? Except we speak ze English version, honnn honnn honnn. And you, Monsieur Christo, how is your neck in zese woods? Camembert or Brie ?

Oct 30, 2010 at 2:39 pm

•   Bjork bang

hello EEEeeryone!

in Iceland, Halloween is no big deal, is Öskudagur in March is fun day of dressing up.

but since CIF’s are soooo pretty in owtfits today, i am supposing i will play today also!

Oct 30, 2010 at 8:08 am

I’m in a hotel room outside of Cleveland. Be home tonight.

I’ve had enough family for a while.

Oct 30, 2010 at 5:45 am

•   monte cristo bang

Let’s have a sammich.

Oct 30, 2010 at 12:14 am

Yes, I do lose and misplace everything – because I always put it somewhere safe, and when catching buses and travelling, turn into quite the bag lady. I bought some guys’ cords the other day – the pockets on thos things! No need to misplace anything. Are you back safely, glo?

Oct 29, 2010 at 11:36 pm

Rose, when I think of you, I think of “yeah, yeah” and you are a searcher of pockets and purses and bags.

I’m confused about who you all are.

Oct 29, 2010 at 8:55 pm

•   man in the moon bang

Cheeses, cheeses, give me your cheeses.

Madam, I’m Edam . . .

Who’s up for a good Jarlsburging?

Oct 29, 2010 at 7:26 pm

Another one (be still CB’s beating heart). And you stole my tagine! :arrow: Having a bit of difficulty cueing this up – and I’ve got to go clean. My man Elroy, says Love to yez all.

Oct 29, 2010 at 3:44 pm

•   lollypop lady bang

Clear your cache,
    Clear your cache,
    Clear your cache.

One more for all the dear little boys and girls:

Who can take a sunrise (who can take a sunrise)
    Sprinkle it with dew (sprinkle it with dew)
    Cover it with choc’late and a miracle or two
    The Candy Man (the Candy Man)
    Oh, the Candy Man can (the Candy Man can)

Where’s all that noise coming from. Does PAN have hidden speaking ads now?

Oct 29, 2010 at 3:31 pm

Ah, you’re all very happy! and funny! I’ve got to do some cleaning. Amy, was that “sue” referenced down there me or ‘glo? I think I had a verbal tic, but I can’t remember what it was. Okay, I’m going to try to set up for Friday, anyway!

Oct 29, 2010 at 3:10 pm

I’ve got my man, Elroy, by my side now. I guess if I came to the Halloween party as Elroy you’d all know who I was. I am irrationally cranky today, or am I? Yes, yes, the moon’s phases are throwing me. But not only that. Why are discussion and communication, both every day and specific, foreign words and concepts? I’ll probably delete that.

The downstairs computer is playing up. It’s the one I use the most, so I might not be able to play on Sunday. Let’s see if I can do something today.

Oct 29, 2010 at 3:05 pm

•   Arrrrrrrg bang

Ah, it’s okay.
    In forty minutes I can go home and officially start my weekend. Familial duties make that less than a thrilling prospect. :sad:

Oct 29, 2010 at 1:59 pm

•   Adam bang

Sorry for my little rant. I wanted to just stop at “everyone is dumb” but I couldn’t

Oct 29, 2010 at 1:30 pm

•   Arrrrrrrg bang

I like McDonald’s chocolate shakes with an order of their fries. That is yummy.
    I mean ARRRRRRRGGGG!

Oct 29, 2010 at 12:28 pm

•   Adam bang

I had mcdonalds for lunch.

Oct 29, 2010 at 12:09 pm

•   Arrrrrrrg bang

I have some good blackberry mead, a loaf of savory bread and a wheel of cheese. Will this do?
    Hie there Edgar! Bring us our cups and plates. Bring me my fiddle and I will play a tune by the Lady Gaga.

Oct 29, 2010 at 11:24 am

•   Call me Gaga bang

Oooh, baby, clear my cache
    You know how my memory gets too full
    Oooh, baby, clear my cache
    Holy crap, you’re hung like a bull

That’s the chorus. What do you think?

Oct 29, 2010 at 11:19 am

•   Archbishop of Candyland bang

I’m really hungry. Where’s ‘Rilla with that tea trolley when we need her?

Oct 29, 2010 at 10:56 am

•   Archbishop of Candyland bang

Ooo! Ooo! Can I get a pre-release copy of the single? I know a guy with a video camera and…

Oct 29, 2010 at 10:55 am

•   Arrrrrrrg bang

Awwww Wolfie it can be a conundrum. How about Eric Cartman as Dog the bounty hunter? :razz:

Oct 29, 2010 at 10:53 am

•   Nightfire bang

I still dunno what to ‘dress up’ as =|

Oct 29, 2010 at 10:50 am

•   Call me Gaga bang

“Clear Your Cache” will be one of the songs on my new album. Of course, in my song I don’t think it means what you were describing….

Oct 29, 2010 at 10:15 am

•   Call me Gaga bang

•   Archbishop of Candyland bang

GLO. MET. WADE. omgomgomgomgomgomgomg
    (fangirl sqeeeeeee)

Wo, clear your cache. That should fix your gravatar problem. I switched computers, and am hoping that does the trick for me. Hmm, maybe not. Mayhaps my gravatar is innapropriate for this venue?

What ‘s for breakfast people? Call Girl’s I mean, Call me Gaga’s meat dress just isn’t all that appetizing right this second.

I have pumpkn spice coffee :wink:

Oct 29, 2010 at 9:57 am

•   Call me Gaga bang

Wo, try setting up with a new email address…

Oct 29, 2010 at 9:50 am

•   Call me Gaga bang

Sure…. And I bet I could shiver your timbers…

Oct 29, 2010 at 9:30 am