Pages: [114] 113 112 111 110 109 108 107 106 105 10485 »

•   humoradda bang

Along with notes, we should start a video or gif submission community as well. It is highly trending now

Nov 12, 2014 at 10:33 am

This place is officially deadsville since the cool kids moved out.

Jun 26, 2013 at 5:09 pm

•   Mishee™ bang

What’s with the lisp there Franks? Or are you chewing on one of those used condoms like it’s gum?

Jun 6, 2013 at 11:55 pm

•   Frankie bang

Lol, thnacks. I’m gonna go read my book and eat some thnacks.

Jun 6, 2013 at 11:37 pm

•   Mishee™ bang

CB – It is a King novel, and a movie, and later TV series (both starring Anthony Michael Hall)

We miss you over on FB!

May 1, 2013 at 2:49 pm

Wow. I thought The Dead Zone was a Stephen King novel.

Mar 5, 2013 at 10:42 pm

•   jetrca bang

Hi there!
    Can you suggest me fictional literature dealing with passive aggression?
    Thnak you in advance!

Nov 26, 2012 at 6:40 am

Fretting for Wade and Mamason. Stay safe from Sandy!

Oct 29, 2012 at 1:04 pm

•   Mishee™ bang

Been checking periodically in case Mamason drops by… I miss her soooo much!

Sep 11, 2012 at 5:16 pm

•   Frankie bang

Just streaking through for old times sake. Smells a little bit like stale champagne and used condoms in here.

Apr 4, 2012 at 11:58 am

•   zombieBlanco bang

…I have wrestled with Heisa
    …I have spent two years in nursing school hell

hugs and kisses to all

Mar 18, 2012 at 7:18 pm

•   franktank bang

Calling bullshit on notes is the only reason i signed up!

Mar 2, 2012 at 9:25 pm

•   Mishee™ bang

Wade – I love you. I miss you. I don’t understand why you don’t just get a facebook already. WTF?

BTW – remember, it’s all about the Mishee™

Jan 30, 2012 at 11:42 pm

*shuffling in*
    Tada…
    *grabs up the cleaning stuff and gets busy..*

Jan 13, 2012 at 8:48 am

apparently it is verboten to post links even here now

Jan 8, 2012 at 12:05 am

Sorry (((Wade))). I have a feeling 2012 will be better though.

Dec 21, 2011 at 2:20 pm

•   Mishee™ bang

OMG. I got Word! – how in the hell does that happen?

Dec 18, 2011 at 7:22 pm

•   Mishee™ bang

xes

Dec 14, 2011 at 6:01 pm

See what I did there? You’re not hanging, you’re climbing. The glass is not half empty it’s half–yada yada yada…you know the drill. You don’t need a Norman Vincent Spiel from me.

Wade, in all honesty, I KNOW things will all work out for you. Tough times may come, but they also go and truly bad things never last for truly GOOD people like ((you)).

Press on, my brother.

Nov 16, 2011 at 7:17 am

Hang in there, Playa. If anyone can make it to the summit, it’s you I’d bet on. :-)

lights a landing the perfect job candle for Wade*

Nov 16, 2011 at 7:10 am

8O good heavens, lanilou! hope you’re ok!

aww, (((amy))) (((Frankie))) ♥

lol ty

thanks, rose & CB

still clinging to edge of the cliff. ;-)

Nov 15, 2011 at 10:31 pm

•   lanilou bang

Rose, Wade, and Beans-
    Thank you for not ignoring me..
    (shakes all of your hands while nodding like an excited doofus.)
    Any escape from this office is always a positive.
    Maybe i will have better luck in here than in life, and now that i have joined the pace might pick up in here… no?… well… its possible.. i can dream..
    hope all of you are having a better day than I.
    Did i mention i totaled my car this weekend? What a wonderful Holiday weekend I had… Ran head on into a tree, blacked out, and actually had no idea what was going on when i woke up.. which explains my pleas, with the wonderful people that stopped to gawk, to help me back my car out so i could drive home… not realizing that i no longer had two front tires, or a windshield.. or the whole front end of my car for that matter.
    whoop.
    So, a sincere thank you to all of those that took time out of your day to stop traffic so that you could stare at me from the saftey of your vehicle while i flailed about like a bleeding rabies infested monkey.

Until next time..
    xoxo

Nov 15, 2011 at 3:22 pm

•   Frankie bang

Me miss Wade too… Yes sir there are earthquakes and tornadoes and flash flooding here in “New Oklahoma”. The flooding I can deal with because I live on high ground.. It’s the quakenadoes that frighten me something awful.

Nov 15, 2011 at 1:07 pm

*whispers into the echoey halls*

I love and miss Wade.

Nov 15, 2011 at 9:27 am

Greetings old CIF’s & new arrivals…Been away quite a while…
    Hope you all are doing well these days.

Back in touch with an old college buddy and exchanging interesting
    YT music clips, so the repertoire has widened, for better or worse.

Here’s a gift for any of you who enjoy Rickie Lee Jones.
    Maybe you knew her from her earliest material or from her more recent near-mainstream jazz material…but chances are you never heard this…

MBL having vaporized, sending out 1-to-1 emails first isn’t doable.
    If anyone wants to reach me, try infanttyrone00@yahoo.com

Nov 13, 2011 at 9:16 pm

HEISA filter test

The local constabulary have kept an open file on the case.
    In 24 hours, the whirlwind romance that swept “Ruby” Rigby from
    “Met him on a Monday and my heart stood still”
    to “Then He Kissed Me” and “Going to the Chapel”
    ended in a tornado of tragedy as hastily assembled mourners,
    many dressed dissonantly in yesterday’s festive finery,
    sang “As Tears Go By” on what was her last “Ruby Tuesday”.

Naturally, suspicious minds will tend to focus on George,
    the Claus von Bulow T-shirt not exactly helping his cause.
    But after unearthing a bit of new evidence in the case,
    the police are taking a hard look at Kenny Rogers.

(Monday) http://bit.ly/sDRIzs
    (Kissed) http://bit.ly/uqXOEu
    (Chapel) http://bit.ly/sTp6PP
    (Tears) http://bit.ly/rpsi3o
    (Ruby 1) http://bit.ly/uHDI8x
    (Ruby 2) http://bit.ly/uxnsoX

Nov 12, 2011 at 3:55 am

Hello again, everyone.
    Just a quick experiment to see if this version of one of today’s posts will stick here with the links intact.
    There were some pretty nice clips that HEISA ate.
    Well, here goes…maybe the filter settings are different here.

The local constabulary have kept an open file on the case.
    In 24 hours, the whirlwind romance that swept “Ruby” Rigby from
    “Met him on a Monday and my heart stood still”
    to “Then He Kissed Me” and “Going to the Chapel”
    ended in a tornado of tragedy as hastily assembled mourners,
    many dressed dissonantly in yesterday’s festive finery,
    sang “As Tears Go By” on what was her last “Ruby Tuesday”.

Naturally, suspicious minds will tend to focus on George,
    the Claus von Bulow T-shirt not exactly helping his cause.
    But after unearthing a bit of new evidence in the case,
    the police are taking a hard look at Kenny Rogers.

(Monday) http://bit.ly/sDRIzs
    (Kissed) http://bit.ly/uqXOEu
    (Chapel) http://bit.ly/sTp6PP
    (Tears) http://bit.ly/rpsi3o
    (Ruby 1) http://bit.ly/uHDI8x
    (Ruby 2) http://bit.ly/uxnsoX

Nov 12, 2011 at 3:53 am

Hey ♥ Wade ♥ , sorry to hear that no-one has realised how awesome you are and enfolded you into a full-time pay cheque. Others are facing similar dilemas. Not a good time. I’m about to go to bed. It’s almost 2am here, but those ♥ are extended to CB, Beanster and Frankie too (the ones who have posted most recently). Glo, fan and Snee (and the rest of you), always have my ♥ as well. Lanilou – extending a cordial handshake (if you drop by). We’re fairly sporadic, but maybe Wade’s reappearance will galvanise the Q once more.

Nov 11, 2011 at 10:58 am

Abyss, Smabyss…we’ll always have your back, Playa! ♥

Nov 11, 2011 at 7:38 am

lol glo. don’t stare too long into the abyss. ;-) (was feeling a bit bleak and thought this suited my mood)

hi rose! well, interesting as in closing in on year 3 of my part time, temporary job & hanging on by my fingernails. there may be a job possibility brewing, but i’ve given up holding my breath. :-P

heh Frankie. speaking of paranormal, what’s with all the fracking okie earthquakes?!? :o

hi lanilou. feel free to ignore me.

hey beans! how are things in the great white north, eh?

Nov 10, 2011 at 7:56 pm

•   beanster bang

Hi lanilou.

There was a time ( ner ner nerner ) when coming in here might actually help your drop-dead-at-work syndrome, but tends to be a little slower paced these days. We’re super nice though. Scratch that. I’m super nice, the rest are catty bitches, but they are pretty good catty bitches as for as the lot goes.

(That was a joke. We are all wonderful and like new friends.)

Nov 10, 2011 at 5:49 pm

•   lanilou bang

Hello? Test comment. lame. i know. really just feel left out now that I’ve signed up.. ignore me.

(no.. really dont ignore me.. hate all you want.. for the love, at least reply.. Im at work.. I could possibly drop dead any moment from the lack of anything even mildly interesting taking place around me..)

Nov 9, 2011 at 1:29 pm

•   Frankie bang

Paranormal activity in here…. creeeepsy.

Nov 9, 2011 at 10:37 am

Oh my! Wade is the drawcard! Please expand upon your interesting life, Wade -we’re compelled (?) towards you like leeches to blood (you know I mean that in the nicest possible way). I can’t see anyone’s pics at the moment. I think my connection is a bit wonky. ♥ Wade ♥

Nov 9, 2011 at 5:32 am

Huh, edit doesn’t like me, I guess I’ve been gone too long. What’s with the black box, Wade? Does that indicate you’ve taken off your boxers? :twisted:

Nov 8, 2011 at 5:51 am

Weird, fan. I totally forgot you were reality for a while. ;)

*hands CB some lineament*

*sits down and waits for wade to expand upon his interesting life*

I’ve got nothing interesting here, unless you count a new spinning wheel and a 8-day old cold that seems like it’s in it for the long haul.

Nov 8, 2011 at 5:45 am

….Glo? CB? Snee? Oh Geee? Frankie? Rilla? Timo? …. Anyone?

funny thing just happened, logged in here, phone rings, they ask for reality. WTF? I just got a phone call from a telemarketer for a fictional on screen name? Ever heard of anything so crazy? Now I’m creeped out just a little.

Nov 7, 2011 at 5:28 pm

OMGosh! There are people here again! Hi Wade ♥ How are you? I’ve missed everyone.

Nov 7, 2011 at 5:03 pm

lol hey CB :mrgreen:

Nov 7, 2011 at 4:02 pm

WADE!!!! ♥ ♥ ….*tries to snatch Wade up and spin him around…hurts back*

Nov 7, 2011 at 8:31 am

sneeglo!! (wait. do people still do that here?)

life has been… interesting. hoping for less interesting (and more economically viable) soon. :)

Nov 7, 2011 at 5:28 am