Pages: « 11495 94 93 92 91 90 89 88 87 [86] 85 »

didn’t we have this conversation last year, beans?

*time flies*

how is your writing coming, Wo?

May 28, 2010 at 7:37 pm

Wo, you and i both know that that does NOT constitute foreplay. get your head back in the game!

*feels there is a loose innuendo in there somewhere*
    **there too**

yay! (((Wade~!)))
    (i forgot to hug Wo. ((((Wo)))))

its weird that your holiday is this weekend. ours was last weekend.

May 28, 2010 at 7:28 pm

i’m still here.

(((beans)))

how are you?

i’m just hanging around, (((Wo))). would like to go to the beach, but it will be wall to wall bodies this weekend. :?

May 28, 2010 at 7:28 pm

Beansie, I don’t know where Wade went… But I’m hanging around. In and out…

*in and out*

May 28, 2010 at 7:23 pm

anybody still home?

i always wander off at the wrong times.
    *remembers to blush from mark’s compliment*
    i’m sorry to disappoint with my badness story… i have also done other bad things in my life that might be more entertaining for the class?

May 28, 2010 at 7:19 pm

Two picnics… and I’m hoping for one day home to relax. You?

May 28, 2010 at 7:14 pm

sure!

yum!

big three day weekend plans, Wo?

May 28, 2010 at 7:11 pm

Oooh. Right. Want an appletini, wade?

May 28, 2010 at 7:00 pm

i am not privy to that information (((Wo)))

but judging from flickr, you may be… vicariously :twisted:

May 28, 2010 at 6:49 pm

Well, hello. I have had numerous appletinis and am just happy enough to ask if Timo’s tongue is softer than a giraffe’s. Anybody know?

Hi, ((((((((((Wadeoimark)))))))))))!

May 28, 2010 at 6:28 pm

sorry i wandered off, oi

chili is cookin tonight, actually. ;)

i’m done with that building until tuesday :P

gonna sit down and eat now. have a fun weekend!!

(((oi))) ♥

May 28, 2010 at 5:56 pm

so what’s cooking to night wade? no demonic copy machines and or fire in the demonic building? If I were code inspector I probably would have thrown a book at owner.

May 28, 2010 at 5:16 pm

bye [[[Timo]]]

my 3 day weekend has already begun lol

managed to get home with little trouble

let me state for the record that everything i did on the drive home was technically legal 8)

sounds like fun, oi! :D

May 28, 2010 at 4:52 pm

hee hee. I have never seen giraffe’s tongue. Not that I regret that.
    ((wade)) you can totally put me in that category.
    byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee (((timo))) you have me at three day weekend. can’t wait it to be 5. I am gonna donate old clothes and to then to City. yay!

May 28, 2010 at 4:44 pm

Now is the time for me to take my leave and start the three day weekend!

Take care [[[WadeMark]]] and (((((((oiFanWoGloBeans))))))
    and as always durty lurkers too. :wink:

Whoops sorry Wade. Well first up is a rope can for a rodeo prize, a concealed carry holster for an XD, another Kilt belt, and then there are two saddle trees that will probably come in at the same time with my luck.

May 28, 2010 at 4:44 pm

may be purple, Timo.

it has been 40+ years since that encounter 8O

what’s on the workbench these days?

May 28, 2010 at 4:43 pm

:lol: Wade I thought it was purple but then again I am color blind and don’t see colors right. Felt like a turned on belt sander was pushed against my hand.

“turned on belt sander”

Don’t want!~ :razz:

May 28, 2010 at 4:35 pm

for the record, i think OCD should be required for all engineers

i want them obsessing over getting it right!

May 28, 2010 at 4:23 pm

an OCD engineer

who knew

May 28, 2010 at 4:22 pm

when i was a kid, my school went to the zoo, and a giraffe reached down over the fence and licked my arm.

it’s tongue was long, for sure. it was also blue, and rough enough that it took the hide off of me from elbow to wrist.

just sayin.

hey [[[Mark(((fanoi)))mo]]] et al

May 28, 2010 at 4:21 pm

hi ((((mo))))
    It bothers me. What canI say? I am OCD but only in virtual world.

May 28, 2010 at 4:18 pm

(((((((((oi))))))) I knew you would get to the bottom of this!

May 28, 2010 at 4:15 pm

I know what’s problem between PAN and gravatar! PAN log in redirects it’s log in to wordpress so registered PANista’s email is buried in wordpress databse and gravatar can’t see it.gravtar can see th email if it was not buried in WP database. oh but it still does not explain that gravatar can see email if you register with gravatar first and PAN second. hrrmph!
    may be because PAN has it’s own website/URL but it’s still connected to WP? what ?!

May 28, 2010 at 4:12 pm

Chloe is a interesting girl… just saying. :wink:

Oh hey [[[Wade]]] :arrow:

May 28, 2010 at 3:56 pm

Just busy Fan trying to figure out where I am headed and stuff.
    I got a cool Pacific Northwest style belt buckle at Pike Market during PANvention so I have another leathe project for me that I am waiting to do.
    Your mister is the best. :grin:

Nice lyrics usage Mr Mark!
    Didn’t Springsteen write that song?

May 28, 2010 at 3:31 pm

I am egregious about exactly what y’all said. “I want a [wo]man with a slow hand / I want a lover with an easy touch / I want somebody who will spend some time, not come and go in a heated rush”

And sexy eye contact while “reciting” the alphabet can do wonders. :twisted:

(by “egregious” I mean “I agree”, I don’t mean what the word actually means)

May 28, 2010 at 3:31 pm

I need to go to the store, grandson gets here tomorrow. I think I will be needing lots and lots of food. If I remember right, boys at 14 eat a helluva lot!

So nice to see you Timo ♥ Wo ♥ too!

Beans, I would have looked, damn right! Love you sweetie. ♥

*of course, i am a rare thing. I have never in my long life had an ex. *

May 28, 2010 at 3:29 pm

Just the Mr. and I Timo, looking each other in the eyes and talking, ya know, about stuff. ;)

What have you been up to? I just love your leather stuff… yeah, leather.

May 28, 2010 at 3:16 pm

In earnest Fan you are right. Talk is good about good, better, and best. Taking time, eye contact and paying attention to each other.
    So you have been having fun with the family Fan? Hooray!

Bye (((((Wo))))) see you later. :grin:

May 28, 2010 at 3:11 pm

see ya’ Wo ♥ I will help you research this and get back to you. ;)

May 28, 2010 at 3:09 pm

oh and talk, tell each other what is good, better, best!!!

May 28, 2010 at 3:08 pm

Time to take the oldest for a haircut… Talk to you later, loves.

May 28, 2010 at 3:06 pm

If you don’t like what you see, there’s no need for foreplay!

May 28, 2010 at 3:06 pm

hhhmmmm, foreplay, huh?

I would have to say, time, slow love. Don’t forget the ears and neck, tongues are nice. Eye contact is always a good thing… unless you don’t like what you see. :D

May 28, 2010 at 3:04 pm

Fan, you’re just in time to tell me what foreplay you enjoy most. Seriously. I’m writing a book. So far I’ve learned that Mark can lick the alphabet with his tongue and Timo has a tongue like a giraffe. I’m struggling with coherent thought.

May 28, 2010 at 2:59 pm

hahaha, I meant you. ♥

How are you Timo? Wo?

I have just returned from a wonderful mini vacation on the coast… laying about, reading and eating. Very restful.

May 28, 2010 at 2:55 pm

That’s our Mo. What a charmer!

May 28, 2010 at 2:53 pm

Yiou make me HAPPY Timo. ♥

May 28, 2010 at 2:53 pm

Fan you know I ♥ all sides of you! :grin:

May 28, 2010 at 2:51 pm

Hi Wo ♥

Talkin about Gary Coleman and half price funerals!

May 28, 2010 at 2:51 pm

Whatchu talkin’ bout, fan?

May 28, 2010 at 2:48 pm

Now that I have shown my twisted side, I am here to charm the socks off you.

May 28, 2010 at 2:47 pm

His family is getting the funeral at half price!

May 28, 2010 at 2:46 pm

….too bad he had such a short life. :twisted:

Happy with that one Timo? ♥

May 28, 2010 at 2:41 pm

I am waiting for poor taste Gary Coleman jokes to start showing up…

May 28, 2010 at 2:38 pm

I guess so… that is what the ladies at PANvention said. :razz:

May 28, 2010 at 2:24 pm

Mo, baby… This is going to be very interesting.

Wait, you have a tongue like a giraffe? :twisted:

May 28, 2010 at 2:23 pm

Affectionate spanking!? You will have to mbl those tips Wo. :wink:

Nibbling/ licking in the E-zones is good. Having a tongue like a giraffe helps. :grin:

Yo [[[Markus Awesomnus]]] !

May 28, 2010 at 2:20 pm

I may have hit a new low. I actually have included a tip on affectionate spanking.

May 28, 2010 at 2:14 pm

I suppose that rids of the need for my tongue/alphabet skills. Ah well.

(((Mark!))) any more helpful foreplay advice? I am learning a lot online, such as breast bondage which doesn’t look all that fun. I am learning some new tricks, though…

May 28, 2010 at 1:42 pm

how do you log into an exes FB page?

I stay far away from my exes. It would only depress me/make me angry x a million.

May 28, 2010 at 1:35 pm

[[[CBMoWoGloBeans)))

Beans, you've gotta tell us! You're a naughty, naughty girl! (also, all you CIFs, based on her FB pictures, Beans is teh kyoot!!!)

Yes, yes, a re-enactment with ((Wo)) is definitely called for!

Wo, don’t forget: Tongue. Alphabet.

Backedit: oh, Beans, that is less exciting than I had hoped. So you logged in, didn’t do anything, and logged out? No embarrassing status updates? No becoming a fan of NAMBLA? No sabotaging the Farm?

May 28, 2010 at 1:23 pm

i logged into an ex’s facebook.

but only because he logged into mine first!!
    but i feel guilty. i didn’t do anything or open any messages because i felt guilty.

May 28, 2010 at 1:22 pm

Ooooooo!
    If it is the ‘bad’ that just flashed through my mind I want you to say it slowly and with re-enactment with Wo.
    :twisted:

May 28, 2010 at 1:19 pm

Ooooh. (((Beans))) Spill!

May 28, 2010 at 12:57 pm

here i am!!

so… i did something a little bit bad.

May 28, 2010 at 12:49 pm

I’m supposed to be writing about foreplay. I’m blushing and not really writing.

May 28, 2010 at 12:37 pm

Awwww sorry for the ‘puter problems (((((Wo)))))

Hey look it’s (((((Beans!))))) :arrow:

May 28, 2010 at 12:07 pm

My computer just had nasty seizures and wouldn’t let me print. I wasted two hours that I don’t have trying to get it to work and then resorted to system restore. Why the hell didn’t I try that first?

May 28, 2010 at 12:03 pm

A Prussian Prose Provider Wo?

May 28, 2010 at 10:42 am

I have just tried to send you a text thrice. It failed every time!!! ARRRRRGH!!!
    Maybe it is time for a new phone.
    Sigh.

May 28, 2010 at 9:19 am

((((((((((CBMO))))))))))) Hey, guys!

I know, CB! Word Mercenary is an awesome job title.

Mo, I thought you were giving me the cold shoulder… and after I sent you such a lovely text…

May 28, 2010 at 9:06 am

Oh and BTW I am not ignoring anyone’s texts. My phone is not working. I get some of your texts but I can’t send any.

May 28, 2010 at 9:00 am

to touch back on the enviro commentary I have an electric vehicle that I commute to work with. I charge it at work and at home. Our electricity comes from coal and hydro so I don’t know how earth (or turtle yertle) friendly it is.
    That is all.

May 28, 2010 at 8:53 am

(((Glo))), I think it’s a trait typically found in those of us who intend to rule the world some day!

WotV, Word Mercenary should be in the Yellow Pages. Let’s face it, Ghost Writer is creepy sounding!!

May 28, 2010 at 8:31 am

I’ve just been called a Word Mercenary for Hire. I like it.

May 28, 2010 at 7:29 am

Hey (((glo)))! I am supposed to be working on the foreplay eBook, but I am not motivated.

May 28, 2010 at 7:18 am

Good morning, Wo! I am currently braless, as I am beginning my 5-day weekend and am still in my jammies. :D

CB, I follow that philosophy. If I am asked a question and I’m not sure, I make it plain that I’m not sure. I only act like I know it if I’m pretty damn sure. Of course, it’s not failproof as Stacey (Ms. Mark) can tell you. I got my John Hughes movies mixed up at PANvention.

I would like to have fainting goats, Rose and TOS. The real kind, not the gelato store. Not that I have anything against gelato.

Wade, I was kinda hoping you would offer me a braless hug, but I fell asleep on the couch before I could see if you would. Guess it all worked out for the best, huh, since you didn’t offer me one?

Nice boobies, fan!

May 28, 2010 at 7:07 am

Good morning, ((((cifs))))! I am properly wardrobed for the moment, so do not be afraid of a boobquake!

May 28, 2010 at 6:58 am

NO!! I’ll never let her know that I am in fact always right!!!

What kind of a God would that make me?! ROTFL

May 28, 2010 at 3:40 am

CB, you didn’t let her in on the secret, did you?

Further to TOS’ heartfelt environmental message, and it is heartfelt, we both felt that the turtle was very plucky like Elroy, the dog, only a whole lot more vulnerable when young, and a whole lot older when older, also a whole lot crustier, and a whole lot more reptilian, but I’m sure you get the analogy.

When in Oman I did see one of the Green Turtles, was it, or Great Turtles . . . let me check, green turtle come in and lay her eggs. Amazing. They come back to the place that they themselves were born. Swim miles and miles. The little turtles sometimes go the wrong way when they try to make it to the sea, and the rangers try to help them and release them again at night when it is a bit safe. To hold a baby green turtle in the palm of your hand is a pretty amazing thing.

That’s all – so saying, I did notice that the two of us forgot the recycling bags (again) for our purchases tonight, and the gulf oil spill is :( on top of everything else.

Why I chose to hook up with a primordial being is beyond me. Must have something to do with the earth’s magnetic fields. That documentary is worth seeing, though, if you get the chance, and the t-shirts and gelato at fainting goat is first rate.

May 28, 2010 at 3:17 am

Ms CB says I think I’m always right. How do you explain to someone that it only seems that way because you only talk about something that you think you’re right about and stay silent on those things you know you don’t know?

Happily though, she knows that’s how I am and has accepted her know-it-all man! :-)

May 28, 2010 at 2:46 am

Hi. I don’t have time to chit-chat, so here’s all anyone needs to know.

Park Rose and I saw a documentary last night at the Seattle International Film Festival about Loggerhead Sea Turtles.

The story of one turtle, in particular, was so similar to my own that I couldn’t help but weep with unbridled joy at its resiliance and pluck as it overcame any and all obstacles that tried to impede its glorious destiny.

There were moments during the film that had me so transfixed that I had to squeeze Rose’s hand to make sure that the real me was sitting beside her — not floating in the Atlantic like my psychic twin on the big screen.

Even the soundtrack seemed to echo the theme music that plays in my own head as I glide along my life’s journey.

The turtle’s triumph at the film’s conclusion may have seemed surprising to most viewers, but, to me, any other outcome would have seemed forced or fake.

We left the theatre, got some gelato at the Fainting Goat, and then returned home to our traditional spawning grounds.

We went to sleep tired, but a good kind of tired. All seemed right with the world.

Then today, as I’m listening to more of that horrible news about that oil gushing out in the Gulf of Mexico, I recall my little turtle friend, and I wonder how it is faring.

I do the google. Sadly, as of May 26, 2010, scientists have already found 224 dead Loggerhead Sea Turtles, each of them covered in oil.

Pissed off? You’d better believe I am!

People, we’ve got to kick our oil habit.

Park Rose had been slowly and steadily raising my environmental consciousness, until it reached the point where the student had learned so much, so fast, that the teacher one day realized that she was now the student.

I know that everyone is grateful that I’m now focused on the issue, but, be warned: I can’t do it alone.* I’m going to need everyone’s help.

Can you imagine what it would be like to be a turtle? You’re just swimming along happily along the surface of the deep blue sea, then — boom — you’re choking to death on oil!

TOS and the Turtles to Humans: “Clean up your act!”

* Actually, I probably could, but I’d like to help you folks boost your own self esteem by giving you the opportunity to bask, however briefly, in the reflected light of my glory.

May 28, 2010 at 1:02 am

Hi, Wade. Just so you know I dropped in, saw the convo, and dropped out again (about 3 hours too late?). Hi, fanglowomooibeansmarkbunamy – I think I covered the page. Back to my ice cream.

May 27, 2010 at 11:14 pm

i crush all convos in my path

May 27, 2010 at 8:51 pm

i don’t know what the big deal is.

i always give braless hugs.

:?

May 27, 2010 at 8:13 pm

((((( (.) glo(.) )))))

How’s that for a braless hug, glo? ♥

May 27, 2010 at 8:04 pm

Well, THAT was the best action I’ve had in a while. ;)

May 27, 2010 at 7:25 pm

((((((((((((((glo))))))))))))))))))

May 27, 2010 at 7:06 pm

Hey, where’s my braless hug?

May 27, 2010 at 7:02 pm

Sorry to hug and run, (((Wade))). I had to pick up the kiddies. Now I suppose I must feed them. BBL.

May 27, 2010 at 5:34 pm

room cleared

my job here is done :|

*sigh*

dinner it is, then.

May 27, 2010 at 5:29 pm

heh

i see Mark’s boob-dar is fully functional :arrow:

:lol:

May 27, 2010 at 5:14 pm

wheeee! :twisted:

thanks, Wo.

“hot and sticky”

where have you been, beans?

May 27, 2010 at 5:01 pm

Absolutely! Opening night for what?

May 27, 2010 at 4:59 pm

so its my suprer-sisters opening night tonight. what to wear? something without a bra for sure. :P

May 27, 2010 at 4:58 pm

((((((Wade)))))))) There’s a nice, big braless hug for you.

It’s hot and sticky here.

May 27, 2010 at 4:56 pm

BOOBS!!

i’ve missed you all

May 27, 2010 at 4:53 pm

hi (((Wobeans))) :D

sorry. work then commute (into the teeth of pre-memorial day beach traffic) intervened :?

what are we talking abou

:oops:

May 27, 2010 at 4:52 pm

((((((Beans)))))))) I’m afraid my bralessness has cleared the room…

May 27, 2010 at 4:38 pm

anybody home?

i only backread Wo’s bra woes. bras suck. i fully support going out in public without them. i mean, i don’t, as support is something im a fan of personally, but i am all for you being bra free ladies.

May 27, 2010 at 4:35 pm

Where is everyone? If I put my bra back on will you come back?

May 27, 2010 at 4:22 pm

I can’t believe this. I just went to view notes on a job I was invited to bid on. The buyer had changed the terms and the result was going to be confusing so I had suggested cancelling and relisting the job with the appropriate budget information.

Another provider, bidding on the job, left a note belittling me and making it sound as if I was demanding that the job be changed. He just slammed me in public and made it sound as if I’m a substandard provider! I am so upset! I reported him, but I don’t know if it will do any good.

May 27, 2010 at 11:57 am

I have never seen even one single episode of Lost *ducks flying bra and fish stick* but I absolutely crack up every time I see that video of the dreaming dog. I like the longer version where he’s calm for a little bit, then twitchies, then full-on run, then smashy-smashy! I swear, even just typing that sentence made me lol.

(((GloamyWoWade]]]

May 27, 2010 at 11:54 am

((((Wo))))

i actually lol’ed when i clicked on it ;)

May 27, 2010 at 11:43 am

((((((((Wade)))))))))) That explains so much…

May 27, 2010 at 11:37 am

the REAL ending of Lost… revealed!

May 27, 2010 at 11:18 am

I have solved the bra strap dilemma by ditching the bra for today. It’s too damn hot.

May 27, 2010 at 10:14 am

I will always feel like I live in your left nipple, (((WotV))). Wait, what?

May 27, 2010 at 7:07 am

Dear (((amy))),
    Louisiana may have faded, but I will always think of you when I look at my left nipple.
    Love,