Pages: « 11495 94 93 92 91 90 [89] 88 87 86 85 »

Thanks (((Beans))). It’s nice to be in good company ;)

How are you today, hon?

Jun 9, 2010 at 6:55 am

amy, i though t the same thing for a long time. im not very good at the internet.

Jun 9, 2010 at 6:49 am

Tic Tac Toe!

Jun 9, 2010 at 6:48 am

Yes, apparently I like to make mine a world where I’m “special”, lol.

How are you, (((sis)))?

Jun 9, 2010 at 6:34 am

Sis, darling, you go on ahead and make things mean what you want to mean. We make our own world, you know. ;)

And you are pimpin in your new avatar! :P

Jun 9, 2010 at 6:32 am

I made the assumption a long time ago that ftw = fuck the what, a rebellious way to decrease the number of times wtf was employed while still getting to use it. :oops:

Jun 9, 2010 at 6:09 am

Have you considered cloning, TOS?

Jun 9, 2010 at 5:58 am

I have a question.

As it has been raining for 22 of the past 24 days in Seattle, I’ve mentioned to Rose that I am now seriously considering having an ark constructed in the vacant lot next to our home.

I know that vasectomies for humans are reversible, but what about the neutering procedure that was performed on our dog? Is there a way to put the toothpaste back into the tube, so to speak?

We couldn’t leave Elroy behind, but given the space limitations on most arks, it is imperative that he be (and have) a productive member on our crew.

(Ideally, the reversal procedure won’t be accompanied by some of the more regrettable aspects of his pre-neutered personality — such as the incessant humping of tempur-pedic pillows, Italian motor scooters, and wounded raccoons.)

Jun 9, 2010 at 3:07 am

cute overload ftw! ;)

Jun 8, 2010 at 10:17 pm

only pictures of them. he was all manly and everything until he saw sleeping puppies and then he was a thirteen year old girl. ducks were a team favourite.

Jun 8, 2010 at 9:46 pm

hey ((((beans))))

wait. you sent him woodland creatures?

is this a canadian thing?

Jun 8, 2010 at 9:18 pm

whew.

conversation. it was really good. he says the facebook thing was him using firefox on his laptop when he hadnt in a very long time… im still not convinced.

but overall it was a good talk… it was the first time we talked since the emergency room fiasco so we had lots of catching up to do. the meanest thing i said was that new girlfriend was not as good at cute animals as me. its true. i find way cuter animals to send.

Jun 8, 2010 at 9:06 pm

:D mo

it almost sounds like foreplay fool is the twin brother of bunion boy :?

poor ((((♥ Wo ♥))))

Jun 8, 2010 at 8:24 pm

Yes indeed Wade but it appears that everyone is off to bed or out to dinner. :razz:
    Me I am waiting for my roommate to get home and then I am making spicy chicken salad for dinner. I am so glad that the three of us get along quite well and there are no candidates for PAN. :grin:

Jun 8, 2010 at 8:20 pm

wow

look at all the peoples! 8O

((((beans)))) yay for all but boy mess

((((amy)))) ((((fan))))

((((Wo)))) hang in there, hon

lol, [[[mo]]] es verdad

Jun 8, 2010 at 8:04 pm

Thanks, everyone. He emailed me back with two titles. One is fine, the other is okay but not great. I have to finish this job or I will be blackballed from the site I work from.

I hope he goes with the better title, but at least he has agreed to not go with that awful thing. When this is over, I’m done with him.

I just feel sick. I’m going to bed.

Jun 8, 2010 at 7:18 pm

I mbl’ed you also. And I think Timo’s instincts here are right.

Gotta go eat now. Love y’all :D

Jun 8, 2010 at 7:08 pm

Congratulations Beans and good luck on your interview I am sure that you will do stellar!
    Wo check that MBL and delete. Thanks.

Jun 8, 2010 at 7:07 pm

Look this is my cynical bastard opinion of the whole thing. This guy is a borderline ( maybe not so borderline) creep on par with bunion boy and you are at the point that he either takes what you offer or you DUMP THE MOTHERFUCKER ALREADY. imo. bless you dear. and so on.
    I MLBed you back Wo.

Jun 8, 2010 at 7:02 pm

Mbl’d Mo and Ames.

Congrats, Beans!

Jun 8, 2010 at 6:56 pm

thanks guys.

before i get all moody, HUGE congratulations to CB!!

also, fun news, I convocated yesterday!! i now have an expensive piece of paper that says i am smart at art.

also, i applied to teach in england and i have a phone interview tomorrow!

things are good except the boy weirdness.

Wo, you manage to find the COOLEST clients!!! :eyeroll: you can do it, you are amazing. someone very wise once told me to stand your ground. ;)

Jun 8, 2010 at 6:55 pm

(((Timo))), thanks for to the rap type welcome. Made me feel like we were still in Seattle.

I def wanna know, WotV. Hopefully, he will listen to you.

Jun 8, 2010 at 6:54 pm

*blushes and bats eyelashes at Dr. Mo*

Beansie, stand your ground. We’re here for you.

Guys, I am in trouble. Mbl me if you want to know.

WoSBE to protect myself…

Jun 8, 2010 at 6:50 pm

Aw (((((Beans!)))))) I hope it goes okay for you. Sending much love and hugs and snoogles!

And BTW much love to ((((((Fan♥ and “Amy to the D” wha what!))))))))))))))

Jun 8, 2010 at 6:49 pm

Beans, don’t be nervous honey. Just always be the cute little Beans that we know and Love and make him sooo sorry that he doesn’t have you. Being the best you can be is always the way to go. IMO. Love you Beans. ♥

Jun 8, 2010 at 6:49 pm

Awww, (((Beans))). I’m sorry hun. I didn’t even know you had a break-up. And now he’s being dirty? Not right!

Jun 8, 2010 at 6:42 pm

huh? Me no speak the spanish.

Hi Timo ♥

Just got derailed trying to send a picture to my SIL on facebook. What a pain in the wazoo,no wonder I never go there. The grandson was impatient because he caught a fish and wanted his Dad to see it NOW! Jeez, we’re having fun now. :lol:

(((Beans)))) ♥

Jun 8, 2010 at 6:42 pm

guys, i need CIF luvin.

the Ex is calling me at 8:30, ostensibly to “catch up”, but there are thingssss that need to be discussed (like the facebook hacking and the way-less-cool-than-me new girlfriend. mostly the former. i’ll be nice about the latter).

i’m very nervous.

Jun 8, 2010 at 6:38 pm

Usted está tan bien, señor. Ella hace que los hombres locos de pasión!

eso es todo… uhmmm ditto!

Jun 8, 2010 at 6:31 pm

Probably the right decision, WotV ;) Maybe she’ll just ban jinx.

Jun 8, 2010 at 6:27 pm

I just emailed kerry about jinx. She’d better ditch that post. It’s just gonna get ugly.

Jun 8, 2010 at 6:25 pm

Let’s try this:

I’ve completely forgotten how to rename a link. It has been way too long!

Is jinx trying to bait someone? They are way too obvious, imo. Have y’all seen this character around before?

Jun 8, 2010 at 6:12 pm

I don’t know Spanish. Can he write my scips in wingding?

OMG, facebook suggested that I add this fellow to my friends list since he knows 3 other people that I know:

The link didn’t work (only went to my fb page). Give me a minute.

I have no idea who he is, but I am going to add him just for his humorous photos.

Jun 8, 2010 at 6:06 pm

See the previous page. It’s Dr. Mo. He’s the best doctor. He doesn’t even charge for physicals or gyn exams.

Jun 8, 2010 at 6:03 pm

Hey (((Fan))). I miss you, sweet thing! It’s a long trek from facebook, isn’t it?

WotV, I need your doctor!

Jun 8, 2010 at 6:02 pm

Hi Wotv ♥

How is everyone? Are your boys out of school for the summer yet, wo?

Jun 8, 2010 at 6:01 pm

Two men speaking Spanish to me? Have I died and gone to heaven? I am working on my third vodka per doctor’s orders. If Amy’s putting clothes on, I’m taking them off! Woo!

Jun 8, 2010 at 5:58 pm

I ran over here all the way from facebook, just to say “Hi” to sweet Amy D! ♥

OMG, your cleavage is hanging out of your burka.

Jun 8, 2010 at 5:58 pm

Hellos (((CIFs)))!

Wade, I saw a Wade in da water on flickr. Made me giggle.

Page turn? *puts on burka*

What? That’s the opposite of what is expected from me. It’s a good one, right?

Jun 8, 2010 at 5:52 pm

estoy muy loco

y la mujer al borde está llena de la sexy

eso es todo

Jun 8, 2010 at 5:10 pm

I love it when you speak Spanish, Dr. T….

Jun 8, 2010 at 4:32 pm

Excelente, si si mi amore es perfecto!

* My ebil plans iz workin! *

Mwauhahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Jun 8, 2010 at 4:30 pm

Far be it from me to ignore Dr. Timo’s orders. I have no tequila. Will vodka and lemonade do the trick?

Jun 8, 2010 at 4:26 pm

OH NOES! Then you are have olfactory hallucinations! You must have a fever because you are definitely hot. :razz:
    I recommend you take two margaritas and call me after you have downed them! *Does his best Groucho Marx impression *

Jun 8, 2010 at 4:21 pm

Um, T? I don’t have any library books…

Jun 8, 2010 at 3:55 pm

Aw Wade. Dude the building could be flooded and they would never notice even when they would start to drown.

I wish something better would head your way friend.

Wo if you checked out any library books on the subject you might not want to black light them… :shock: Just go ahead and preemptively fabreeze them. :razz:

Jun 8, 2010 at 3:53 pm

I think I might be going crazy. I’m spending too much time on the sex book. I swear to God, my office smells like sex. Seriously. I may be having olfactory hallucinations.

Jun 8, 2010 at 3:51 pm

((((Wade)))), you need some serious tmhq time. You’re starting to sound crazy.

Jun 8, 2010 at 3:48 pm

did they keep the building from flooding, mo?

cuz if they didn’t (i, on the other hand, did) they can stfu

just sayin

:P

my day is over my day has begun my day never ends

bye

Jun 8, 2010 at 3:43 pm

Firey hair is so unattractive. Allow the mystical zen Timo vibes to solve the problem….

Jun 8, 2010 at 3:35 pm

Well apparently it is. I have to find some hardware for a rush testing job. UGH! Everyone is running around with their hair on fire. It is a non-issue, the panic is so unwarranted and it annoys the fuck out of me. /rant
    *whoooosh* okay breathe and relax.

Jun 8, 2010 at 3:07 pm

It is my goal in life to be distracting. Is it working?

Jun 8, 2010 at 2:34 pm

I had a better lunch than an old shoe thankfully. Now I need to get down to business. Why must you all be so distracting!? :razz:

Jun 8, 2010 at 2:24 pm

Timo, please refrain from shoe chewing. It’s bad for the teeth. I have been unable to be productive, reproductive or ductile.

*sigh* I need a nap.

Jun 8, 2010 at 2:18 pm

I left you a mbl message Toy. :wink:
    Now I am going to go out into the 100+ degree weather and walk across the parking lot for a take away lunch of epic proportions. God I am hungry today, I could chew on my own shoe right now! See you all in a few.

Jun 8, 2010 at 1:13 pm

I would give you a kick but that seems so disrespectful. Maybe a pat on the butt… Hmmm still problematic. Well how about, ” You go Htoy! You go good!” That should suffice.
    Time for lunch!
    My day just took a turn down a bad street. blergh!

Jun 8, 2010 at 12:58 pm

I thought you were younger, Mo and had a less responsible job. Maybe it’s your devil-may-care attitude. :)

Hope everyone is having fun being productive. If anyone is not too busy, can you give me a kick in the seat of my pants, so I can get my ass in gear too? Thanks.

Jun 8, 2010 at 12:32 pm

Productive? Ew. Okay. Me too. *sigh*

Jun 8, 2010 at 11:35 am

Be good oi and look out for those nooses. :wink:

I should go off to something productive too.

Jun 8, 2010 at 11:31 am

oooh! I just back read. This message deserves it’s own post.
    Congratulations CB. You are the Man! decisive Confident man! you go!

BACK EDIT: ok Will do that (((Wo and mo))). I am liking it very much timo. actually I like it so much hat I won’t let it to be any less stellar then I am expecting it to be. I will let you know. will check my mbl at home now signing off they have tightened the noose around here.

Jun 8, 2010 at 10:36 am

YAY oi!
    I want to know after you have had it a while how you like it. I want to get a new phone .
    Sending you an MBL!!! :grin:

Jun 8, 2010 at 10:34 am

((((oi))))), hon, mbl me your number so I can text ya!!!!

Jun 8, 2010 at 10:32 am

Good morning creepy people. (That seems to be theme today)
    I just bought new phone HTC Evo. http://now.sprint.com/firsts/evo4g/

I can’t contain my excitement! so glad that I am not on cliff, I am moving so much that I would surely fall down. (even then I would protect my Evo first! Talk about unnatural love!) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :) :) :) :dance: dance: :dance: :D :D :D

oh and my text messages are on. now I am gonna be in DLTC! Bring it on baby!!!

Jun 8, 2010 at 10:30 am

(((Mo))) you are the opposite of scary… but if Toy goes to the flickr pages all of my 2D Seattle antics will be revealed. Uh oh.

Jun 8, 2010 at 10:05 am

Congrats CB!
    Morning ((((WoGloToyRose)))) [[[Mark]]]
    Oh it is all true. I wonder now what you did think of me!?!?! :razz: Go to my flickr to see or better Marks or Amy’s! LOL, Yikes that will scare you!

Jun 8, 2010 at 9:36 am

Good morning, (((everybody)))! CB, this is so romantic! I think we should all crash the wedding!

Jun 8, 2010 at 9:35 am

(((ToyGloRoseCB]]]

How are my CIFs this morning?

Congrats, [[CB]]!

((Toy)), I can vouch for everything Ti O said. Including the kilt-wearing and flirting (with females anyway). :shock:

Jun 8, 2010 at 9:21 am

Ms. CB will become Mrs. CB on 9-25-10, Glo…or so I’ve been told.

Fast? I guess so, but I’ve never been one for long engagements.
    If you mean it, DO IT!! Don’t see what’s so hard about it…besides, we’re old. Gotta get moving before we can’tz move no more! Hahaha!

Jun 8, 2010 at 8:32 am

I’m sorry, rose. You’re going to have to move back to Japan. Our schedules are completely incompatible now. I suspect you just went to bed four hours ago, and here I have all morning, well, until my dentist appointment, to drink tea in front of the computer. Cold rain today, so no guilt over not being outside mowing the lawn!

When is the big day, CB? I am amazed at how quickly this all happened, no doubt due to my very on-again-off-again-for-god’s-sake-let’s-not-make-any-actual-commitment-type relationship. Yay you!

Thanks for the skinny, Rilla. I don’t think there’s any chance in hell I can sell the Motorcycle on a spa trip, but I will check out Hot Springs and see if I can sell him on something there.

Good morning, Toy! I felt exactly the same way about being a “cool kid”.

Jun 8, 2010 at 8:07 am

Good morning everyone! Thanks for all the welcomes!

Mo, I thought you were totally different than what you are. Of course, you could be making up your age and occupation, though I am fully prepared to believe the kilts and the flirting.

Hi ty, oi and CB. I’ve always wanted to be one of the cool kids :)

Jun 8, 2010 at 6:50 am

Wow, CB, man! You sure are moving fast. I am glad that everything seems to be going well, though, and wish you the warmest. I must get to bed. Morning, glo, if you’re passing through!

Jun 8, 2010 at 4:29 am

Hey, H!! Welcome aboard the Cool Kidz Express!! :-)

Sorry I haven’t been around much (((CIFs)))…been making wedding plans…much to the chagrin of those who say we have no lives outside of PAN.
    Just been popping in to gather thumbs. Someone has to show the noobs how it’s done! Hahaha!!

You know how it goes, “I just want a small wedding” becomes a major production in short order, so it’s no surprise that the Justice of the Peace has become a banquet room at the local Hilton.
    What’s a few grand difference either way, right?! :lol:

I got the prime rib on the menu, and I’m not fighting for anything else! ;-)

Whatever makes Baby feel good.

I’m going with silver pocket watches as Groomsmen’s gifts. Far be it from the likes of me to promote smoking and drinking with cigarette cases or flasks, right?
    Besides, they’ll look really cool with our black suits.

Jun 8, 2010 at 3:38 am

How are my darlings today? (((timoWoroseadn lovely rilla))
    I have been busy preparing my fourth speech. It went well. They loved it!
    here is a preview.
    Holi is the festival of kaleidoscopic colors, tasty treats, frivolous fun and for the lack of better expression “funny brownies…
    If you want the whole picture, click on my name. :smooch:
    oooh! new friend Hi toy! I am oi, an Indian (brown not red) female/25 live in Bay area Ca etc. oh and I don’t do pot…not everyday anyway

Jun 7, 2010 at 5:35 pm

Oh I know how long it is, it takes something like 30 hours for a cast of characters to recite it in it’s entirety. I was going to look for the lines I liked best from the chapters I liked most.

“Molly. Milly. Same thing watered down. Her tomboy oaths. O jumping
    Jupiter! Ye gods and little fishes! Still, she’s a dear girl. Soon be a
    woman. Mullingar. Dearest Papli. Young student. Yes, yes: a woman too.
    Life, life.”

Jun 7, 2010 at 4:51 pm

Mo, Ulysses is over 700 pages. I don’t want you to get muscle strain.

Jun 7, 2010 at 4:28 pm

Yes. the Panvention south.. we are here…
    Tink sends her smootchies and is here with a beautiful chocolate merengue pie. I am ready for all my (((CIFs)))))…..

Jun 7, 2010 at 4:25 pm

That sounds like a great idea! :grin:
    How could I hurt myself on Ulysses? It isn’t like it is Finnegans Wake! :razz:

Jun 7, 2010 at 4:17 pm

We’ll all descend upon rilla’s house! We shall eat, drink, and be merry! I’ll bring dessert.

Jun 7, 2010 at 4:08 pm

I’ll bring the Pale Ale ‘Rilla and be your sous chef.
    Can I come visit just to eat and laugh? Meet the whole clan, your sweet mister and Tink too?

Jun 7, 2010 at 4:07 pm

((((((((((((Rilla))))))))))))))), I want to visit you so badly…. I want you to cook for me….

Jun 7, 2010 at 3:44 pm

Lets see..
    Chicken Korma (a lite curry with coconut). Jasmine rice. cabbage fried with a light batter. green salad , and flat bread. That should make a nice dinner tonight.
    All I am missing is a smooth pale ale and a mango lasse…
    who else is up for east Indian food.

Jun 7, 2010 at 3:42 pm

Yay for ((((((((((((MO))))))))))))))))! Don’t hurt yourself with Ulysses, though…

Jun 7, 2010 at 3:41 pm

Pouncy pounces for teh (((Wo)))

I am so excited. I got a text from the brewery owner. He wants me to work with him at the Irish Cultural Centre’s Bloomsday event. I better memorize some Ulysses.

Jun 7, 2010 at 3:06 pm

Smootchies a plenty for my (((Wo)))..
    My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.

Jun 7, 2010 at 2:31 pm

Um, hello? Timo? Rilla? Pouncys over here, please!!!!

Jun 7, 2010 at 2:25 pm

Aw mi amore how I have missed your pouncy pounces! Tink is such a doll keeping us up to date on you and passing along our schmooches!

Jun 7, 2010 at 2:09 pm

Mi amore….pouncy pouncy pouncy smootchies…

Jun 7, 2010 at 2:05 pm

Hello, one & all…just a drive-by…legal brangles prevent more (not mine, but I’m helping out a friend).

rose,
    Thanks for the sign…I couldn’t resist the impulse to complicate it a little.

Hola, Helen from USC.
    Go, Trojans !

Jun 7, 2010 at 2:03 pm

(((((((((‘Rilla ♥ )))))))))))))

Hello H-Toy I am Timo or Mo® or T to the O or some call me Tim. I am also a recent divorcee and also a serial flirter. I am in the forty zone-ish and a crazy cat man that wears kilts for comfort and titillation. I work in the Aerospace industry and if you fly you have utilized some of the products I had a hand in testing. Now that you are completely put off of air travel I will leave it at that.
    (((((((GloRoseWo)))))))) [[[Mark]]]

Jun 7, 2010 at 2:02 pm

((((rose))) A few moments of quiet while my world takes naps. I have so missed having unlimited time to chat with everyone on the PAN…This new job thing is a blessing…I can read and crochet there, I have burned through 5 books in the last couple of weeks..Some I actually hadn’t read before..I may be giving my local 2nd had book store some extra business. Thanks to Tink, I have been kept up with some of the wildest goings on in the HQ..but I still have way more back reading than I can ever catch up with…I did miss the PAN vention . makes me sad…and I so miss your daily stuff.

Jun 7, 2010 at 1:36 pm

Cute t-shirt, WotV. I saw this sign the other day (standby, I need to change its privacy). I don’t think it is p-a, but I do think it’s funny. What do others think. You need to be a contact on flickr to see it, so sign me up and I’ll sign you up if you want to. There is a university up that way. Maybe it is a prank.

Hey, ‘rilla!

Jun 7, 2010 at 1:18 pm

hullo…
    hey Glo…if you come near central AR…I am between Little Rock and Hot Springs..I recomend that if you want a nice day in this area . go to Hot Springs and do a Bath house. so nice…a soak in mineral water and a nice massage…plus the town is a fun walk around with art gallaries and shops and a funky wax museum. Plus it is a Natl. Park and there is a Lake close that is good…Little Rock is much too busy for my tastes, but very historic.
    If you buzz by on one of my days off we can hook up for a burger or such since I am right in the middle of the state…Y’all and Tink and me.

Jun 7, 2010 at 12:59 pm

Timo, I think WotV was debating whether to go commando or not the other day. As for me, I am fully strapped in, though that may change as the day progresses. Toy, there was a guy who posted here regularly, Troy (McClure), so I know I’m going to have a lot of Toy/Troy problems for a while. Maybe I can just call you Trojan, which could possibly tie into a place where you keep your filth (or where Val Kilmer does).

I am Australian, currently in Seattle, hooked up with ToS, and in love with the boston terrier-pug cross, Elroy. ToS gets a pretty good look in, too, but this is a humour site, so no need to embarrass anyone. Used to teach in Japan until the end of March this year.

I, like many others, thought that CB was Cathy for the longest time. And, please call me rose! Nice to meet you.

Jun 7, 2010 at 12:54 pm

Mark, nice to meet you :) Isn’t Real Genius a great movie?

WotV, I’ve gathered some of that from a few of your comments, but it’s nice to be officially introduced.

I’m off to dig some hamburger out of my freezer so I can make some Cincinatti chili for dinner tonight.

Jun 7, 2010 at 12:32 pm

Toy, I don’t know if I ever did the whole introduction thingie. I’m old enough to know better, but usually don’t. Married with three kids, but a serial flirt. I like to say I’m a writer.

Jun 7, 2010 at 10:01 am

(((ToyWoMo]]]

Greetings, CIFs.

Timo, I like boxer briefs too, but I almost always wear boxers.

Toy, I’m 35/male/Seattle/divorced/no kids/no cats anymore/no dogs, homebrewer, water/wastewater engineer, dating a mom of 3.

*loves Real Genius*

Jun 7, 2010 at 9:42 am

I have no idea, (((timo))), but I’ll give you a braless hug anyway.

Jun 7, 2010 at 9:34 am

Good morning.
    Ummm I opted for boxer briefs cuz I like the way they fit.
    Why are we sharing our choice in under clothing today? :razz:

Jun 7, 2010 at 9:22 am

Don’t worry, Park Rose. I had the same problem with Canthz_B’s name. For months I read it as “Cathanz_B” which I figured made sense to only him. Then, one day, I had a revelation. Sitting in front of my computer, sounding it out like a 5-year-old… Can This Be. Oh! :)

Mine’s from “Real Genius” with Val Kilmer. “All my filth is in alphabetical order. This, for example, was under ‘H’ for ‘Toy.’”

Jun 7, 2010 at 8:15 am