It is awfully quiet in here. Dang. I wants company.

Scroll down to where it describes the drink: http://www.cracked.com/blog/icing-more-like-bullshit/

Jun 11, 2010 at 2:19 pm

*sigh* Maybe I should go work outside…

Jun 11, 2010 at 11:12 am

I know!!! Sheesh it is Friday and I have the weekend scritches. Just wanna bust outta here. :grin:

Jun 11, 2010 at 10:04 am

(((((((((((Timo))))))))))))) Phooey on new piles of work. :(

Jun 11, 2010 at 9:50 am

I am at work and the pile has increased overnight.
    *sigh* I’ll do my best to be social.

(((((GloWoRose))))))

Jun 11, 2010 at 9:13 am

Yay for Lemony Snicket! (((glo))), come Vogue on Mark’s wall for awhile today. We’re doing the 90s today.

Jun 11, 2010 at 7:21 am

Rise and shine, people!

I had trouble shining on the way to work–headlight out.

I loves me some Lemony Snickett, rose.

Jun 11, 2010 at 5:23 am

OK, final Sydney’s goin’ to the dogs clip…

rose,
    Do they do this kind of light show at the SOH often ?

Jun 11, 2010 at 12:38 am

thanks, ty. i loved that, especially the second video. it seemed there was some reaction. i would have loved to have taken a dog there. I’ll see if there is any reaction from the dog when I play it next.

Wade, I am not on facebook either. We can see out our self-imposed exile together.

(((glowo))) for facing up to your Middle School Music Performance duty like the two champs that you are.

On the MacDonald’s note, in response to Ck, whose comment is correct btw, I want to respond, In Australia, the add-on sale question is: “Flies with that?” Because we have so many of the critters.

Saw a Bill Hicks documentary tonight. It was interesting. Last night we saw a 1916 print of 20,000 Leagues under the sea with a soundtrack provided live by a guy called Stephen Merritt (Magnetic Fields). Lemony Snickett was one of his musicians. It was good. I like stuff like that. Oh, it’s been raining . . .

Jun 11, 2010 at 12:29 am

good night (((glo)))

and i suppose good night (((Wo)))

Jun 10, 2010 at 9:34 pm

Ah well, it’s a baking day tomorrow. ‘Night, Wo and Wade ♥

Jun 10, 2010 at 9:14 pm

maybe someday, Wo

my cyberlife is complicated enough as it is :P

zuma, glo? does zima help? ;)

Jun 10, 2010 at 8:55 pm

must. stop. playing. zuma.

Jun 10, 2010 at 8:49 pm

C’mon, Wade, I’ll hold your hand. You can do it. Baby steps…

Jun 10, 2010 at 8:36 pm

sounds like fun

sounds like fun

Jun 10, 2010 at 8:35 pm

Wade, you could be on facebook. Just put your boxers as your profile pic. We are, as I speak, throwing a party on Mark’s wall for no reason other than to annoy the Hell out him. So far he’s a no-show, but we have beer, liquor, and 80s music. See what you’re missing?

Jun 10, 2010 at 8:21 pm

Mo betta Music for Dogs in Sydney.
    Reminds me of old outdoor Dead shows, but with fewer Frisbees…

Jun 10, 2010 at 8:20 pm

No, a resort on Elkhart Lake, a small town not too far away known for historic car races. Not real camping, but going with the Motorcycle’s friends.

I had a Middle School concert experience a couple of weeks ago, Wo. Nephew the Elder plays trombone. They held the concert in a greenhouse. It was steamy and pathetic acoustics.

Jun 10, 2010 at 8:18 pm

I have returned from Middle School Concert Hell. It was exactly as you are imagining it only worse.

Sent the creepy client a very clear message that I am DONE. I’m giving him back his money and walking away. He finally gets it. Now I just wait to see if the site kicks him off.

Anyway, it’s over. Thank goodness. I’m exhausted from stressing over it. Thank you all for your love during this. I’ve been a mess.

Jun 10, 2010 at 8:13 pm

it was cool and rainy the last couple of day, but a little warmer today.

*i guess if i was on facebook i would know more. if i was on facebook.*

:?

door country?

Jun 10, 2010 at 8:12 pm

Oh not bad. A little nippy. All the other CIFs know this because they’re all on Facebook, but I have wool socks on.

I’m in the middle of another 8 day in a row work stretch, but after that’s over I’m going camping, so that’ll be good.

How’s the MidAtlantic?

Jun 10, 2010 at 8:03 pm

wheee!

how’s life in Packerland, (((glo)))?

Jun 10, 2010 at 7:54 pm

me too

Jun 10, 2010 at 7:21 pm

ok i’m back

Jun 10, 2010 at 7:10 pm

for rose, TOS, and other K-9 fans…from Sydney…

especially for y’all in Arkansas…

from the past…

Eric Burdon declined to contribute…said he was nothin’ on his own.

Jun 10, 2010 at 5:58 pm

My timing is horrible, once again. :(

Jun 10, 2010 at 5:57 pm

lol ((((glo))))

yay! i got to see you!

but seriously, dinner.

later (((cifs)))

Jun 10, 2010 at 5:39 pm

((((((((((Tink)))))))))) Stay strong, be happy if you possibly can.

TOS, I think if you use frog’s ova for the cloning, fertility is not a problem.

Wo, you did the right thing. You acted in good faith, and he acted inappropriately.

Rose, I saw a report about that concert, and that’s exactly what I thought. They don’t need weird music to have fun. They’re dogs! They’re outside! With their people! And other dogs! Fun fun fun!

♥ Timo ♥

So you were trying the whole if-my-hand’s-asleep-it-feels-like-a-stranger technique, huh, Wade? :twisted:

Jun 10, 2010 at 5:34 pm

I’m off to a Middle School Concert. *sigh* Later, babes.

Jun 10, 2010 at 5:31 pm

heh

welp, i need to go, um, fix dinner.

yeah… dinner.

Jun 10, 2010 at 5:30 pm

I was just y’know, wondering if my page turn might have caused you some wrist damage.

*straightens halo*

Jun 10, 2010 at 5:28 pm

hahahaha

i wondered who would go there

((((Wo))))

Jun 10, 2010 at 5:27 pm

not really Timo

though maybe my pent up rage against the machine is manifesting itself in my left wrist

or i slept on it funny

:P

Jun 10, 2010 at 5:26 pm

Wade, I had an interesting visual of how you hurt your wrist. :twisted:

Jun 10, 2010 at 5:25 pm

Have you been slapping idiots again [[[Wade]]]

Jun 10, 2010 at 5:08 pm

my left wrist is killing me. i have no idea what i did to it. :|

hoping for the best for you (((tink)))

was the threat pre- or post-filing?

Jun 10, 2010 at 4:58 pm

tinks, I know you have got friends there, but stay in touch, and you are obviously staying safe.

listening to Laurie Anderson, Only an Expert. Good song. As part of a festival in Sydney yesterday, she performed a concert that only dogs could here. It was free to the public and their dogs. The announcer said that from the pictures he saw that the dogs were having a ball. Maybe they’d be having a ball anyway. I wonder if anyone will ever be able to figure out what they were actually reacting to? Okay, walk 2 for me today.

Jun 10, 2010 at 4:10 pm

wotv,

Foreplay advice?

C’mon…. I’m assuming you’re joking. I mean, how thick would someone have to be to actually sit down and read about that kind of intuitive stuff?

As it happens, funnily enough, I do have “a friend” who might benefit from some of your tips and techniques. He’s asked that I not give out his email address to sex advisors because he doesn’t want anyone to think that he is obsessed with sex and stuff.

Reluctantly, I agreed to be his “conduit.” So, what do you have?

Skip the basics.

I, I mean, he has that shit down. Let’s take the chairlift to the top and figure out out to get down once we can see the lay of the land.

Everyone have their avalanche whistles?

Jun 10, 2010 at 3:13 pm

(((((((((tink))))))))))), are you okay? Are you safe? Be careful, hon. What can we do to help?

Ah! Page turn! *flashes DDs* ( * )( * )

Jun 10, 2010 at 3:07 pm

I’m sorry to interrupt, but I can’t resist the urge…

Filed my divorce at 2:22 pm CST, June 6, 2010. July 12, 2010 I will file the final decree and it will be done. I’m telling you- pro se is the only way to handle things if you have the option. Attorneys take too long and cost too much. It’s like waiting on a stoned cat to decide if it wants in or out of the house. (I’ve seen video). Why am I so happy, you ask? The sob threatened to kill me. He’s lucky all I’m doing is taking my car.

Jun 10, 2010 at 3:04 pm

Sounds like you did the right thing, WotV ♥

oi, love for your automobile may or may not be more or less harmful than auto-erotica, or erotic asphyxiation. I was just wondering what you wanted a noose for. Maybe you were feeling suicidal? (((cifs)))

Hey, t and others bouncing around.

Jun 10, 2010 at 2:44 pm

Interesting, no? Suddenly my tone and content aren’t too tame and boring! Wow!

I’m not falling for it again. Already did the paperwork and am refunding his $. I’m keeping the content. Anybody here needs some foreplay advice, I have it.

Jun 10, 2010 at 2:31 pm

((((wo)))) I still think he is creepy.

Jun 10, 2010 at 2:28 pm

Hmmmm Well that is an abrupt change of heart.

Jun 10, 2010 at 2:23 pm

Huh. Suddenly getting messages that my decidedly romantic content is fine and will I talk to him and continue. My answer? Silence.

Jun 10, 2010 at 2:13 pm

Thank you, ((((((((((Mo))))))))))). I can always count on you for hugs.

Jun 10, 2010 at 12:40 pm

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Wo))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Jun 10, 2010 at 12:35 pm

In order to protect myself from retaliatory feedback, I am refunding what I was paid and am keeping the rights to my content. Of course, that money was already spent, so I have to figure out where I’m getting it from…

Somebody hold me. *sniff*
    The dude is already trying to get me to talk live to him again. I’m keeping it all in writing, not falling for any more BS, cutting him loose, and not looking back.

Jun 10, 2010 at 12:04 pm

<3 ((((oi)))) Sorry I am starting a test.
    Oops nevermind! :grin:

Jun 10, 2010 at 11:05 am

ohh. again i am in dark room all by myself :(
    brushed my teeth ✓
    took a shower ✓
    then why?

Jun 10, 2010 at 10:56 am

Wow! Rose r u psychic? I do fantasies abt cars! (autoerotica?!) Sending frm my evo so pardon my chatspeak
    now salutations to whoever is here! ((((timoWO)

Jun 10, 2010 at 9:24 am

(((((((((((Wo)))))))))) [[[[[CB]]]]]
    I see that my reward miles could take me to Little Rock… :razz:
    ((((((((((((((((((#Tink#))))))))))))))))))) I hope you soon to be ex mister just signs the damn papers and you have no brangles.

Beans I was just reading about Toronto on Wikipedia. It is tempting. The urge to go back to my parents Motherland (Wisconsin) is strong too. I haven’t seen some of those people in a long time.

Jun 10, 2010 at 9:21 am

*commences decorating the Q for Tink’s Freedom Party*

Somebody call ‘rilla. We’re gonna need snacky snacks.

Jun 10, 2010 at 8:17 am

Tink, in the immortal words of Mork from Ork…”Fly! Be free!” :-)

Jun 10, 2010 at 8:12 am

Wo, Beans – it’s hard to be unhappy when you’ve got friends and family like mine. They are literally the coolest, most interesting people on the planet. Dont believe me? Go look in the mirror.

Jun 10, 2010 at 7:58 am

Got an email denying my request to cancel the job. Why is it that customer service people don’t talk to each other? Gonna have to try to call them in a few hours when they open. I want this over.

(((tink))), congrats?! Whatever makes you happy, hon. We love you.

(((roseTOS))) Just needed to hug you….

((((WadeMo)))) Thanks for your support!

Jun 10, 2010 at 7:22 am

Hi, CB :arrow:
    Hope you don’t mind me tagging on to your comment out there. I seem to be doing a lot of it lately – let’s just say, you often set them up so nicely (now I am going to see the comment remain grey [mine] but that is Ok). It’s far too late, and I have to go to bed. I keep staying on the computer as if it’s interactive or something . . .

Jun 10, 2010 at 3:12 am

Question for Glo: If I were to pursue the cloning of my neutered dog, do you know of a place that will guarantee (in writing!) that I won’t wind up with two identical neutered male dogs?

Under ordinary circumstances, I wouldn’t mind risking it (especially as my dog appears to be somewhat of a hyper-poly-sexual narcissist), but when I consider how much rain Seattle has received of late, I’m afraid I’ve got to stick with the breeders.

History tells me that the “one M/one F per cabin” method has been tried, tested, and proven. There is no sense whatsoever in trying to reinvent the wheel.* Not now, anyway.

*(Maybe once we establish a beachhead in a place that is relatively dry, I’ll take a closer look at the wheel and try to figure out all the simple cost-effective ways it can be improved, but not until then.)

Jun 10, 2010 at 12:40 am

wow, tink. that’s pretty major! it sounds though that this is a really positive thing for you, so i guess, Congratulations!

nothing is really unsunny in my life, i just feel… off? but determined. i have been re-evaluating a lot of things and deciding how to move forward.

Jun 9, 2010 at 8:35 pm

*happy dance, happy dance, happy dance*

Hi Y’all! Hate to read that not everyone else’s life is looking as sunny as mine is lately.

I figure summer’s almost here, it’s time to lose a little weight. So yesterday I typed up divorce papers and asked my mister to sign them. He’s still a little shocked, and hasn’t offered to sign yet, but given his actions of late- he really should have seen this coming. Besides… he’s been telling me I should leave him for years. These days, I have the attitude of the old Toyota commercials – you asked for it, you got it. (now sign the damned papers) :-)

pouncies and hugs to all – I plan on having myself a little party after all the dust settles… time for ‘tink to get her groove back, lol.

Jun 9, 2010 at 8:26 pm

this DAAAAYYYY.

seriously Timo. come out here!

Jun 9, 2010 at 8:13 pm

If you fly to buffalo you can wave at me. ;)

i’m glad you stood up to that creep, Wo!

Jun 9, 2010 at 7:12 pm

oi has to remember the noose? I have vague recollections of some comment about it, until I find out why, I will just guess that she is into autoerotica now.
    Yaay, wo, and not only is Mark House, but he is in da house! I drink far too many diet drinks, but Mark, I am glad that you are PAN’s local mythbuster.

Jun 9, 2010 at 5:05 pm

Time for me to go. See you all later!

(((((((((((((((((((((CIFs)))))))))))))))))))))))

Jun 9, 2010 at 4:23 pm

I hope so… I’m waiting for his response…. I just want it over.

Jun 9, 2010 at 4:17 pm

I am very happy that the outcome is in your favor Wo!

Jun 9, 2010 at 4:01 pm

Hi Wo, Sent you an MBL.
    Everybody else! I am not here. (noose! gotta remember noose!)
    ((((CIFs))))

Jun 9, 2010 at 3:30 pm

Thanks, ((((Mark))))! He’s already trying to email me. I’m letting the site handle it for now. I’m not going to respond…

And in celebration, here are unintentionally naughty cakes: http://www.cakewrecks.com/2010/06/nothing-to-see-here.html

Jun 9, 2010 at 2:24 pm

Woohoo, (((Wo)))!

Or is that Woho, Wo?

Anyway, I’m glad you don’t have to deal with that! You need to save up all your explicit content for the HQ! :twisted:

Jun 9, 2010 at 2:16 pm

Huh. Again, removed to protect my own ass.

Jun 9, 2010 at 2:10 pm

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo… it looks weird after doing that. Is it spelled right? :razz:
    Wow I would be almost close to a lot of people. :razz:

((((((((((((((((((((Bunnee)))))))))))))))))))))))
    What the hell man! does everyone have rain but me? Just a few clouds. It’s all I am asking for. Sheesh! :lol:

Jun 9, 2010 at 1:41 pm

Nope, Southern part of the continent here. It’s raining here, too.

((CIFS))

Jun 9, 2010 at 1:39 pm

If you fly into Buffalo, you’ll be only 2,500 miles from me!

:P

Jun 9, 2010 at 1:31 pm

If you fly into Buffalo, you are only… 250 miles from me. And very VERY close to where my grandmother used to live.

Jun 9, 2010 at 1:25 pm

If you fly into Buffalo you are only about 75 miles from me!

Jun 9, 2010 at 1:16 pm

You know how I feel ((((Wo)))) and I support you no matter what you do.

Aw, Toronto? Now I need to figure out how Southwest Airlines will get me to Toronto! :lol:
    Ah I could fly to Buffalo and then drive to Toronto, easy peasy.

Jun 9, 2010 at 12:43 pm

The guy is a creep, Wo. Dump him.

Jun 9, 2010 at 12:42 pm

How bad do you think it would be if I just dump this job now? I am just repulsed after yesterday. I have no desire to write this. It isn’t what I signed on for. I think I have to just offer him his $$ back and pull out. (gross pun, given the subject matter)

Jun 9, 2010 at 12:34 pm

TORONTO!!!!
    i will also go there and take you to Kensington Market, which you will love, and also to other wonderful places.

Jun 9, 2010 at 12:22 pm

I got my airline reward miles from PANvention! I just got the email and I have another free round trip coming!!! :grin: :grin:
    I am so happy, now I can plot… I mean plan another trip.
    Hmmmm where to go now?

BTW my phone is jacked up with the usual fuckery so I have not been ignoring anyone. I get some of your messages but not all and I apparently cannot send. Maybe I wore it out on monday? :wink:

Jun 9, 2010 at 12:18 pm

Rose, I’m in Pennsylvania, so the rain must be across the northern part of the continent. Its been nice here, and we actually needed the rain, but it doesn’t make me like it any more. Maybe I would if I were a farmer…

Jun 9, 2010 at 12:13 pm

im not in vancouver. its not constant rain, just today.

rose, that is one of my favourite songs.

Jun 9, 2010 at 12:05 pm

It is so true. When it is cloudy outside everyone comments on how nice the weather is. Here it is almost 10am and it is already 33c!

♥ and (((((hugs))))) Wo!

Jun 9, 2010 at 12:02 pm

Oh, wo, moaning is nearly always allowed, though given your subject matter, maybe I shouldn’t mention it ;) Look, remember the “fuck you mantra” (fuck you, what the fuck do you know), and also the little adage, “this too will pass” – I usually apply the last in hope when I am eating chocolate. “This too will pass, and not settle on my hips”. Oh, you can apply the fuck you mantra my way too, just do it silently, unless you’re doing it for fun, and ((((WotV)))). I just sent you an mbl.

T, I rsbe in my last post.

Jun 9, 2010 at 11:40 am

I would love to talk about the weather for a change. It sucks. It’s 60 and rainy. T, at least when it’s hot there it isn’t muggy like here. This just sucks.

Aren’t I a little ray of sunshine today?

Jun 9, 2010 at 11:26 am

T, still prefer your weather; it’s just what I grew up with, though it can get tiresome. Toy, where do you live again? Seems you might be on the same kind of latitude etc as here. WotV, what everyone else said. It will ultimately be over, and hopefully the guy realises he’s stepped over a line and reign himself in a bit? Okay, book hunting and then swimming . . .

Ooh, hi, T – I was answering you without realising you were there. I do know that weather. And you sure have to wear your sunblock, or I do. I’m kind of pasty that way. When I was in Oman, which has 28° c days in the cool season, they’d look out at the rare overcast day and say, “Wow, wonderful weather today!”

Jun 9, 2010 at 11:16 am

Good morning (((Rose))) the opposite is true here that it is just hot and days on end sunny. It actually makes people have the reverse of cabin fever. I hope that the late summer rainy season here is a good one.

Jun 9, 2010 at 11:15 am

Amy, doesn’t ftw mean fuck the what? *sigh* Always so far behind the times.

Jun 9, 2010 at 11:12 am

Good morning all! Ah, beans, I remember those days of determination. Well, I AM going swimming today (I’m shouting at my inner-laziness, not the CIFs) – so there, inner-sloth. I am writing this before reading the posts of today so that I feel I have achieved something!

Beans, you’re not in Vancouver, are you? I was going to say it has rained and rained and rained here for oh so long, and Mark can back me up, I hope (ToS too of course, but that’s a another matter, and not for a family forum like this one). Then I got to thinking, just a few moments ago, that this is the rainy season in Japan, so it’s kind of similar, except there is actually heat there too. Well, it’s about 15° C most days here, so, you know, not freezing . . . and there was some sun yesterday.

You are a hero for driving your sister, and your post reminded me of this song. A Perth gal, Elizabeth Stephenson, does a great version of this. Not up on Youtube, though. Amy, I love that photo on your flickr.
    (((Cifs)))

Jun 9, 2010 at 11:06 am

i dont know how warm it is here, as i only went outside at seven this morning in my (delightful old man) pajamas to rescue my sister when she did not in fact need rescuing, her ride was just late.

but it is raining.

i am feeling determined today.

Jun 9, 2010 at 10:54 am

That would totally work for me. I hate summer here with a passion. The feeling of simmering in your own juices all day makes for a grumpy me. Thank god I can jump in the pool when I get home. I spend 4 months of the year pruned up and smelling like chlorine.

Jun 9, 2010 at 10:38 am

Split the difference and we’ll both have high 70′s with some clouds? That would work for me.

Jun 9, 2010 at 10:24 am

((((HToyMark]]]
    Ummm could I have some o that weather today please HToy? It got to 105 yesterday and today it looks like it will be sunny and 106. :roll: At least it isn’t 122. Boo June!

I see people cannot help but feed the trolls. :arrow:

Jun 9, 2010 at 10:13 am

Good morning! Maybe everyone is affected by the nasty weather I’m having here. 50′s and raining! For the love of Pete Rose, it’s JUNE!

On the plus side, it’s my baby Otter’s 1st birthday today. I just have to figure out what to make for dinner, other than birthday cake.

WotV, hope your day gets better! Sending you some of the 24 hours of combined sleep my children got last night, and ALL of my preschooler’s energy. :)

Jun 9, 2010 at 9:50 am

Sounds like I’ve missed a lot in the past 18 hours or whatever. (((Beans))) (((Wo)))

(((GloamyBeansWoMo]]]

Jun 9, 2010 at 9:47 am

Don’t fret (((((((((((((((#Wo#))))))))))))))))!

When faced with an odious task it is best to just put your head down and plow through it. You can do it honey!
    *lights writers bottle rockets for Wo*

Jun 9, 2010 at 8:42 am

I didn’t sleep last night. At all. Finally took some Benadryl at 5 am out of desperation and asked hubby to get the kids out the door for school. Managed to toss and turn for a couple of more hours and then laid in bed feeling sorry for myself.

This is not my favorite day.

Jun 9, 2010 at 8:38 am

I am ready for work and I want to go back to bed. *sigh*
    I am really craving chocolate today. All I can think about is a tasty Chocolate donut!!!

(((((AmyGloBeans)))))

Jun 9, 2010 at 8:28 am

Gotta finish getting ready for work and head out the door. It was nice talking to each of you for one comment box.

Jun 9, 2010 at 7:17 am