Hi, WotV and Bunnee and Timo.
    It just goes that way on the notes sometimes, though, you know, new blood, same subject – others can probably work something through them.

I am tired. Yet again. ‘rilla, way back, I am not sure if dogs can get asthma, but I would guess yes. We are back to rain. The slugs are probably enjoying our plants, though we did put out plenty of pet and wildlife “friendly” slug bait.

Okay, I have to get moving. WotV – is your husband recovered and your m-i-l elsewhere?

Oh, yeah – the “touchdown Jesus”. I used to love visiting huge statues of Buddha and other deities in Japan. I guess big Jesus’ are not that different. I’d love to see the one in Brazil.

RSBE: Hey, beans! What is your portfolio for? Just generally getting your stuff together? Any news on the job in England?

Jun 16, 2010 at 12:40 pm

wo, i loved those x-rays. ow owww.

im having such a boring day. im trying to work on my portfolio, but i feel like if i dont do it all, i can’t do any because it’s too final. so im doing nothing!!

Jun 16, 2010 at 12:38 pm

Sorry I have to only make a drive by.
    I am crazy busy at work.
    ((((((((Wo)))))))) and ((((((Bunnee)))))))

Jun 16, 2010 at 11:33 am

Where is everybody? :(

Jun 16, 2010 at 11:25 am

I am too lazy to format the link, but seriously… go look. X-ray pinups.

Jun 16, 2010 at 9:44 am

Good morning, ((CIFs))!
    Wo, me too. I can’t rouse myself long enough to make a comment, or at least, a witty one.

Glo, I’ve driven by that statue whenI’ve visited my family in Ohio. They call it “Butter Jesus” (I think because it was made from a light colored wood that appeared to be butter) or “Touchdown Jesus”(because of the position of his hands). Truly bizarre.

Jun 16, 2010 at 9:42 am

I am horribly uninspired by the last couple of notes. It may just be my general lack of sleep.

Jun 16, 2010 at 7:17 am

‘glo,
    I heard a rumor that the TDJ statue had been the new cooking hideout for pastor Ted’s crystal dealer. It makes sense to me that a couple of star-crossed test tubes went wrong together when the chef cranked up Kid Charlemagne to a dangerous level. Coincidentally, the explosion (hah, lightning schmitning) occurred right at the first verse’s seventh line.

While the music played you worked by candlelight
    Those San Francisco nights
    You were the best in town
    Just by chance you crossed the diamond with the pearl
    You turned it on the world
    That’s when you turned the world around
    Did you feel like Jesus
    Did you realize
    That you were a champion in their eyes

Of course, my source is as horribly unreliable as my muse is straight-laced, so it might have been this song that set the twilight reeling…

Jun 16, 2010 at 12:39 am

hullo…lurking through….Tink say hi…and I am gone like the wind again.

Jun 16, 2010 at 12:31 am

i am here

but now am gone

Jun 15, 2010 at 9:55 pm

Oh no! Sorry for another drive-by linking, but tragedy has struck!

A sad loss to the art world and snarkists alike.

Jun 15, 2010 at 9:24 pm

*wanders in, sees the room is still empty, washes the few dishes in the sink and wanders back out*

Jun 15, 2010 at 7:52 pm

So, you’ll sit with me and sing along? I’m thinking the cifs should reserve our own space.

Jun 15, 2010 at 3:06 pm

On Tuesdays and Thursdays the bagpipers play and Sunday is Ukulele Orchestra day.

Jun 15, 2010 at 2:55 pm

Mo, will you sit next to me and plug my ears? I’m not opposed to the accordion, but eternity is a long time.

Jun 15, 2010 at 2:39 pm

That means you’ll have to sit by the ruthless dictators and the accordionists. Who are only there on a field trip to annoy the aforementioned Dictators. :razz:

Jun 15, 2010 at 1:47 pm

Globaby, I’ll save you a seat. I’m make sure we are far away from the telemarketer table. That video was stinkin’ hilarious. I tried not to laugh…

Jun 15, 2010 at 1:36 pm

glo,
    That was hilarious.
    Where we’re going…it’s too early to tell.
    But if there is one, that kitten is going to heaven.
    Hopefully we’ll be able to catch its act live then, again and again.
    Nice hat…makes me wonder…if cats do go to heaven,
    can they learn to play the trumpet and fill in for Miles when he’s nodding ?

Jun 15, 2010 at 1:33 pm

I wish I could see YouTube videos at work… It will have to wait until I get home.

Time for lunch time noms.

Jun 15, 2010 at 1:28 pm

You know how I laugh when people fall down?

This also made me laugh. I can’t help it. I know I’m going to hell.

Jun 15, 2010 at 1:04 pm

I knew the Q was the right place to come after that comment. I feel much better. ;)

Jun 15, 2010 at 9:56 am

The proper thought is that you are old enough for one and can rock the shit out of it the way it is meant to be. So there. ♥

Jun 15, 2010 at 9:40 am

(((Mo))) You don’t think I’m too old for a muse corset?

Jun 15, 2010 at 9:32 am

If you want a leather muse corset I can make you one (((Wo))). I have the patterns.
    Hi (((Glo))) glad everything is going well. I made a belt to go with the buckle I bought in the Pike Market by the way. It looks nice.
    (((Rose))) when you check in. I always include (((Glo))) in my hugs because she is my twin and I love her.
    Okay I have to go get some breakfast and get to work.

Jun 15, 2010 at 9:15 am

CB, if you decide to check in, CONGRATS ON WORD!!!!

Jun 15, 2010 at 9:07 am

I think we should start a company, Glo. Called PATDS: Sex Toys for the Rest of Us

Jun 15, 2010 at 9:00 am

That would solve the annoying problem of losing it in the covers and having to search around when you wake up ready for round two.

don’thitsubmitdon’thitsubmitdon’thit

Jun 15, 2010 at 8:24 am

((((((Glotoy))))))) Wow. Glotoy sounds like a new sex toy, doesn’t it? Oh, wait. I’m too old and crusty to make jokes like that. But tell me, don’t you picture a glow in the dark dildo? Damn.

Jun 15, 2010 at 8:20 am

You DO need to come to PANvention, Wo. It’s non-stop innuendo from start to finish.

‘Morning, ladies.

Jun 15, 2010 at 7:57 am

Screw ‘em, WotV. My grandmother is 83 and she is the biggest flirt I know! I think flirting is something you’re born knowing how to do and age isn’t gonna stop it. Plus, there’s nothing funny about AARP.

Jun 15, 2010 at 7:16 am

Good morning, my loves. It’s not even 8 and I have already been scolded for my joking innuendo. I was told it was cute when I was 20 but now? I thought it was quite silly. Someone remarked about their “muse” (a writing term that I find idiotic) wearing a leather corset and stilettos and I asked how they knew what I was wearing. Not funny?

Maybe it’s only funny to me because I’m typing it while wearing an old, worn, pink chenille bathrobe?

*sigh* Can one be too old for flirty humor? If so, I’m sad. Who will I be if I have to be staid and stodgy? Will I be demoted to joking about AARP and wrinkles?

Jun 15, 2010 at 7:00 am

Hello?
    Is there anybody in there?
    Just nod if you can hear me.
    Is there anyone at home?
    Come on, now,
    I hear you’re feeling down.
    Well I can ease your pain
    Get you on your feet again.
    Relax.
    I’ll need some information first.
    Just the basic facts.
    Can you show me where it hurts?

Jun 15, 2010 at 1:21 am

rose,
    Oh, those dogs !
    Yeah, I thought twice before hitting submit, but my editor’s stronger than my censor, so after someone thumbed my sign interpretation (4.1),
    I figured I’d just staple it to the telephone pole and take my chances.

I wouldn’t confuse you with someone who did time for insider trading.

Jun 14, 2010 at 11:56 pm

hullo…for those of you back reading….Tink is cool..she has been moving all day today…her battery died and she had to get a new one…I am making sure that she eats and gets lots of huggys-smoochies and such…as soon as she gets a moment she will be joining us at the HQ for a grand celebration. for what ever reason we think up.

as for me…grand babies are asleep and Star Trek TNG. is on and all is right with the world.

Crazy question ,,,can dogs get asthma? My big outside dog started wheezing today and he kind of sounded like a old 2 pack a day smoker…It is awfully humid and hot outside.

Jun 14, 2010 at 10:35 pm

Okay. My mistake. Of course. Never correct a wade! I’m not used to posting at the same time as y’all, lately. Thanks for the hint, WotV. I’ll google what kind of copper (in what form), but any ideas would be great! Hey, a Japanese spacecraft crash-landed in the South Australian outback . . .
    Sleep well, sweetie.

Jun 14, 2010 at 8:03 pm

She is watching TVLand. Thank God.

rose, put copper around the flower beds. It’s supposed to keep slugs out. They won’t cross it.

I’m going off line. I am going to bed soon.

Jun 14, 2010 at 8:03 pm

Hey, Wade, long time, no chat.
    Hope your sleep helped with the fugue (did Bach write any?) you seem to be in a bit lately ♥
    I am listening to morning radio in Australia at the moment. Now, I know that drinking during pregnancy is not a great idea. I also know that two male announcers who are getting all shocked and outraged that some women do is going to get my goat up a little. Sometimes it seems that if a woman falls pregnant she is totally public property, and in some ways, yes . . . but in so many ways, no, no, no.
    Anyway, the sun is still up this way. I need to pop outside and get the plants in the ground before it gets cold.
    Hope you two can hang out a bit, though!

Oh, Wade – I think it is Worose. I think Timo made a similar mistake the other day. Used to be my beloved (glo) and I, but now we just sigh and look at her empty chair. Glad she is happy, though. Perth is Australia’s least sustainable city. I know!

Jun 14, 2010 at 8:01 pm

(((glorose)))

i got home, took medicine and slept 3 hours, glo. my all day has abated somewhat, though i am a bit… fuzzy. hope you feel better! (((((glo)))))

can you give her something to do, Wo? *knows the answer but feels compelled to ask anyway*

Jun 14, 2010 at 7:55 pm

Ah, WotV – maybe you can tie it into the dogs barking for barking’s sake comment out there :arrow:
    It would drive you BAR-my…
    Maybe you have some work to do? She can get dinner for the kids? Though it’s past dinner time over there, right?
    CB, congratulations on word!
    Wo, may your woes soon dry up to nothing. I’m about to plant out some flowers. ToS and I went a bit crazy at the nursery today. The slugs love the plants around here, though.

Page turn.
    Knickers!

Jun 14, 2010 at 7:54 pm

(((rose))) She has been talking for an hour straight. Seriously. A full hour. And she hasn’t said a thing.

Jun 14, 2010 at 7:51 pm

This ain’t rock ‘n’ roll, ty, this is genocide.

That video, or no videos, are playing for me at the moment, by the way. I hope they play for you.

I thought the comment was a bit tacky, though very clever, but the site isn’t known as a modicum of taste, and now I’m sounding like Martha Stewart.

Wo, I’m glad you know what it is and stiff upper lip with the m-i-l. Maybe she was the angel you asked for? I know, I know.

(((Womoglowaty))).

Jun 14, 2010 at 7:41 pm

(((((((wadeglo))))))))) My mother in law is here. She has been here for a half hour. It feels like 3 days. HELP.

Jun 14, 2010 at 7:25 pm

Well, I’m glad they got it diagnosed, Wo, and hopefully soon he will feel better. I remember my BIL had them and was in a lot of pain.

I have a migraine.

Hi Wade.

Jun 14, 2010 at 7:22 pm

((((((Wo))))))

*snuzzles*

Jun 14, 2010 at 6:52 pm

I’m tired of taking care of everybody else. Can somebody take care of me now?

Jun 14, 2010 at 6:34 pm

rose,
    Can I buy a clue about your “That ain’t rock ‘n’ roll” comment?
    I thought it was along the same theme-line as CB’s comment immediately preceding it, maybe made a bit harsher by the direct reference.
    If it seemed like much too much to you, please elaborate.
    Back in 1994 I had enough money to afford to fly to Washington or New York and get arrested for lobbing a blood-filled balloon of blood at the White House or U.N. building, but I sat on my ass and watched the news like almost all of us did, so I’m down here with all the other frogs on a log, no better than most who knew back then and did nothing.

Of course you might have meant something completely different, now that South Korea has entered the picture. Absent any reply, I’ll just assume it was just an oblique nod to Mark Knopfler’s line in Sultans of Swing

They don’t give a damn about any trumpet playing band
    It ain’t what they call rock and roll

Jun 14, 2010 at 5:55 pm

Today is fucked. Hubby has kidney stones and hurts like Hell. Son got in trouble at school. I’m hot, sweaty, and exhausted. Oh, and my new bathing suit from Victoria’s Secret came and the damn DD top is TOO SMALL. Fucking Mondays.

Jun 14, 2010 at 5:27 pm

Ok lunch is over now I must get back on my head.

Jun 14, 2010 at 1:54 pm

Yay lunch Hi-yo everyone. ((((GloRose))))
    Just going to munch and backread for a moment…

Jun 14, 2010 at 1:25 pm

Thanks, (((rose))). I should be trying to work. I brought my laptop for that purpose. I’m going to be behind. But I’m worried and I can’t think.

Jun 14, 2010 at 1:09 pm

(((Wo))), love to you. Energy, light and support.

On a less serious note, Wade, the socceroos, soccerroos? played poorly. Maybe if Cahill hadn’t got sent off we would have been 2 down instead of 4, but we still would have lost. Ah well. Germany is a strong team, but we should have done better.

((((WotV)))

Jun 14, 2010 at 12:57 pm

In radiology waiting room. Ruling out kidney stones.

Jun 14, 2010 at 12:46 pm

oi, I saw your change. You got my thumb :) Though throngs of butts and thongs in S.F might be par for course.

Jun 14, 2010 at 12:20 pm

hey, jmonkey. I hope your kids and all are safe. Our rain seems to have stopped. I can’t remember where you were. Was it Olklahoma?
    The light is shining through the trees outside. Gorgeous. We have had rain continuously for about a month, but it seems the weather gods are cutting us a break for a short while. Sorry that it went elsewhere and got worse.
    Yar-boo-sucks to a shitty Monday, Wo. I wish they were a bit more fun for you. I’ve managed to stir Elroy, and will stir myself a bit more soon.
    ‘glo, I’m glad that you and the MC are having fun, though we all miss you here.
    Wade, well, that seemed almost the same amount of Q time ;) (though, I really shouldn’t be one to talk).
    Here’s one for you, Wo.
    Okay, I better get my day underway.
    ‘rilla, tell us how tinks is going if you come back through.

Jun 14, 2010 at 12:11 pm

•   JMonkey78 bang

Long time since I have been on. The man has been keeping me down. LOL. Sorry to hear about the hubby Wo. It is flooding here today. I am about to have to leave, because it is so bad. It is almost into my kids daycare. One of our theatres roof fell in a few minutes ago, and they had to evacuate the other due to rising water. Looks like we are in for a long day.

Jun 14, 2010 at 12:01 pm

Oh no. Are you taking him to the doctor, Wo? :(

Jun 14, 2010 at 10:17 am

Of course I have a lot to do today and my hubby comes home with extreme abdominal pain. He’s a wreck. I’m a wreck. Day shot to Hell.

Jun 14, 2010 at 9:42 am

Sorry oi, busy at work, busy with The Motorcycle. If it makes you feel any better, my mom’s been complaining she never sees me either.

Jun 14, 2010 at 9:29 am

Aw, ((((Wade)))), sorry. I was getting the kiddos out the door.

Jun 14, 2010 at 6:19 am

*sigh*

guess i just missed her

off to work then

Jun 14, 2010 at 6:12 am

hurbleglurbleglub

morning.

oh, hi (((W0)))

sorry about the socceroo’s (((rose)))

Jun 14, 2010 at 5:58 am

Good morning, (((((cifs)))))! oi, the q ebbs and flows. We are in an ebb. I keep up with lots of cifs on facebook. Why is Monday morning always so sucky?

Jun 14, 2010 at 5:51 am

oi, sorry if we are loosing or losing our charm :(

Just in case you want to edit it – thongs and butts probably conjure up images of g-strings and bare bottoms.

Throngs of butts . . . maybe . . .

But then you say the note writer is a pervert, so maybe I missed the joke (wouldn’t be the first time).

I am pretty good at staying in touch, but haven’t been lately. I will probably lose some friends over it (particularly in Japan), but it seems to be a side-effect (wrong word choice) of living overseas.

Hope you’re having a good day where you are. I had a lovely one. You are right about English being weird. Extraordinary – must be really boring, right? Wrong. Quite the opposite.

And, oh, I said, or actually, I meant to say, there were more Canadians in South Korea than Americans (excluding military), but you know, what I think and what I say often don’t converge.

I hope the cifs had great Sundays. We had sunny weather. Yaaaayyyy!!! Wade, sorry you will be even more absent ;) [rilla's food description has sent me to the kitchen to scavenge tomatoes and toast].

Oh, and before anyone says anything, yes, we were slaughtered by the Germans, and yes, good on the U.S. for tying with the U.K.!

Jun 14, 2010 at 12:13 am

hullo…
    what a week this has been…so many changes and such…
    I think we need a nice eggplant parm, fettuchini alfredo al jardin, spagetti bolognese, wilted spinach salad with bacon. fresh italian bread, and a lovely chianti, chilled. On the side we must have a platter of ripe sliced tomato, fresh mozzarella slices and homegrown basil, drizzled with olive oil infused with garlic.

and afterwards…pouncys, smoochies and a long nap. (((((((CIFs)))))))

Jun 13, 2010 at 11:50 pm

took a break from all thimgs electronic. and will be away from internet for large portions of next week. fun times.

Jun 13, 2010 at 11:02 pm

hmm q is is loosing it’s charm.

Jun 13, 2010 at 10:02 pm

Just dropped in to say hi. Hope everyone had a decent weekend, despite the working and the rain (glad you’re alright, mamarilla!) and the hangovers!

Jun 13, 2010 at 10:01 pm

(((((((((Glo)))))))))))) Have you ever visited http://www.27bslash6.com/ ? The Internet is David Thorne’s playground. He is awesome.

Jun 13, 2010 at 4:23 pm

I probably should be working on legitimate YOQI work instead of messing around the innernets. This place is a hotbed of mutiny right now. BL is being stubborn about hiring more housekeepers and apparently hoping we stay at around 50% occupancy just so she doesn’t have to hire more people. :roll:

Jun 13, 2010 at 10:16 am

TOS,
    I only meant that you lost more than I did when he died.
    I don’t go looking for visual art much, so no surprise to me that I’d never heard of him, much less had any idea what might have been the basis for his unfortunate inability to make personal contact with you.
    Who knows, maybe more than his work would be more alive.
    I suppose on that score I’m sorry for his loss, too.
    I just googled him and peeked at a few of the images that came up on the first page and they looked a bit reminiscent of something I saw at MOMA (NYC) back in about 1970 when I was in college in the area. If you’re familiar with the work of Pavel Tchelitchew, I’d be curious to know if you are aware of any direct connection, either personal or stylistic. “Hide and Seek” just blew me away in person. I had to google it to get Tchelitchew’s name. He appears to have been a little earlier than Polke, which makes me wonder about the possibility that the earlier influenced the later (other than in the size of his stash of worms). Here’s a link you probably don’t need to H&S, but others might want…

Re: The latest from Seattle’s newest oracle.

I recently started reading Douglas Hofstadter’s I Am a Strange Loop, so “There are more Canadians than there are Americans living in Canada.” got me with the delicious ambiguity. If this means Canada has more Canadians living in it than it has Americans living in it, that’s one thing, and the default interpretation for most folks. But the same words could be used to state that the total of all Canadians everywhere is greater than the number of Americans living in Canada. If that were the meaning, my mind wanted to know just how many Americans we would have to exile/donate to Canada to make it not true. The answer is that we would have to ship over 30,000,000 people up North. I don’t think the number of generic Maple-files, Molson drinkers hockey wannabes, old McKenzie brother fans, or Ian &/or Sylvia aficionados get close to meeting this requirement. So, I think we should come up with some scenarios…like maybe shipping all the Republicans from Florida, Alabama, and Mississippi for starters. If you’re into it, maybe you can think of some other groups…but don’t think too big…we only need to depopulate by about 10% or so.

Jun 12, 2010 at 6:05 pm

That rose is a wise woman, TOS.

Jun 12, 2010 at 5:06 pm

First: Thank you for the condolences, Ty. Sigmar and I weren’t extremely close, but I could sense my influence permeating not just his art, but his very being. I can only imagine just how more alive his work would have been had we actually met or even just corresponded. It’s a pity that he didn’t make a greater effort to contact me.

Second: In the interest of helping those who aren’t fortunate enough to be sleeping with Park Rose, I’ve decided that I’ll periodically share some of her wisdom with everyone.

FROM HER MOUTH TO YOUR EYES:
    Things I’ve Learned From Park Rose

Chapter One:

Foreign Affairs

“There are more Canadians than there are Americans living in Canada.”

Park Rose, Saturday, June 12, 2010, 2 p.m.

Jun 12, 2010 at 4:36 pm

good morning darlings!
    rose, I am not at all into that. auto-erotica. english language had nice skill of baffling people.
    anyway I am missing (((CIFs))) an dhating this metaphorical noose that my work has imposed on us. I have been working 10-11 hours a day past last week and charging only 8 hrs a day. they came and threatened us in a very nice language with lay offs.
    ok enough ranting. current topic facebook. I used to ahve account but it was non existent because I don’t use social networking site very much anyway. I have orkut and it’s more than enough. I never do status update or stuff like that, I am keeping orkut because of friends in India. I keep in contact with chosen friends with phone.
    I am notoriously famous for not keeping contact anyway. Whenever any cousins (got 5 in US,, none in Ca all are on east coast, I am as far as I can be from them. oh no they are very nice but fate landed me in Ca )of mine calls me first five minute is dedicated to thier rant about how I never call them. My friends have accepted me the way i am. They know once they call me they won’t regret I would always have funny stories and helping demeanor. so nobody expects me to manage social sites anyway.
    Edit in: Hi (((wotv))) Ia m glad that SOB is not bothering oyu anymore
    ((((tink)))) Be safe.
    ((((rilla)))) Be safe from nature.
    annnnd (((((adeglorose))))
    wha!? nobody is here?

Jun 12, 2010 at 11:18 am

Ugh. I’m too old for hangovers. I have to stop with the vodka.

Jun 12, 2010 at 10:29 am

Cheers for high + dry(ish), with or without McMuffins.
    It’s the start of the 7-month “green” season* down here.

* the rainy season as renamed by the Ministry of Tourism

Jun 12, 2010 at 10:04 am

Glad you’re safe, ((((Rilla))))

Jun 12, 2010 at 8:13 am

hullo..
    well. once again I am glad I live on a ridge…AR has made the national new…16 dead and dozens more missing..last nights rain that soaked me from the car to the house caused a flash flood that wiped out a whole camp ground in a matter of minutes.. brother.

I am hoping my CIFs are all well and safe…
    My bedtime now…pouncys and smootchies…

Jun 12, 2010 at 2:32 am

It was a state of undress, aaa :arrow: Maybe that’s what did ‘em in.

ty, I don’t think that that happens that often at that opera house, but I’m not sure, not having lived in Oz solidly since 2003 – Laurie Anderson is curating the Vivid festival over there (can’t remember what that is) – but you knew that already ;)

Amy! Hope you had fun on your Friday and maybe went out to some live music. Just saw Mic-Macs from the makers of Delicatessen and the City of Lost Children. I liked it. ToS, less enamoured.

ty, I thought facebook would be right up your alley, and to say that I do not have to get suckered in is to say that you don’t know my character very well! That is why I got off it. I felt like a huge voyeur. And I had to respond to everything. And annoy people.

glo, I hope you got that headlight fixed.

Jun 12, 2010 at 12:44 am

*rubs eyes*

Wade?

Jun 11, 2010 at 9:27 pm

thanks ty

hope you are helping austin stay weird :D

Jun 11, 2010 at 8:34 pm

Hey, Wade…
    Yeah, in Austin no less (Cedar Park, but these days what’s the diff?).
    Sorry your biz has been brangly of late.
    Hope to hear of something I can send congrats on soon.
    Other than being a solid mensch here.

Jun 11, 2010 at 8:30 pm

heh ty ;)

Jun 11, 2010 at 8:13 pm

My 88 y/o Dad’s 87 y/o girlfriend has a fridge magnet that sez…
    I’m not bossy…I just have better ideas.
    Me on FB is a great idea, just not one whose time has arrived.
    Cheers

Jun 11, 2010 at 8:06 pm

oh dear

drinking Wo is drinking

and bossy lol ;)

Jun 11, 2010 at 7:51 pm

No, ty, it is not. Well, okay, it is, but I’m drinking and am feeling bossy.

Jun 11, 2010 at 7:25 pm

TOS,
    Sorry for your loss.
    Also, Mandela’s 13-year old great-granddaughter died in a car crash caused by a drunk driver.

Jun 11, 2010 at 7:02 pm

Wo,
    Isn’t PAN and MBL enough ? At least for now ?
    I don’t even have a wall as far as I know.

Jun 11, 2010 at 6:57 pm

I’m sad. I just found out one of favorite painters has died.

Sigmar Polke, 1941 – 2010.

Jun 11, 2010 at 6:52 pm

Oh, ty, be my friend, won’t you? I don’t farm or play games or shoot people. I just hang out and poke and goof around.

Jun 11, 2010 at 6:27 pm

Sorry I disappeared. I had to feed the kids. I love snuzzles…

Jun 11, 2010 at 6:23 pm

Wo,
    Congrats on your successful extrication.

CB,
    Congrats on your successful entanglement.

Alla yuhz non-Facebookers,
    Congrats on your successful (but ultimately futile) resistance.
    I’m there but don’t do anything but play Scrabble with my local friend the Lady Doctor and stay in touch loosely with an old college girlfriend and a recently former colleague. Three whole friends. It’s almost like not being there, so if you need to put your toes in the water eventually, know that you don’t have to go off into the deep end.

Jun 11, 2010 at 6:23 pm

snuzzles are better

just sayin

Jun 11, 2010 at 5:26 pm

See why I freaked out? He sent that on Tuesday. I didn’t sleep for 2 days. If he’s that skanky, I knew he’d ruin my feedback rating, so I had to figure out how to get away from him unscathed. It was awful.

Jun 11, 2010 at 5:18 pm

8O

that’s… that’s… that’s…

wow

what a perv

Jun 11, 2010 at 5:14 pm

I’ll email it to you… It doesn’t belong here.

Sent. It’s repulsive. You’ve been warned.

Jun 11, 2010 at 5:04 pm

no, i think i missed that

Jun 11, 2010 at 5:01 pm

No kidding. It’s been the week from Hell. I still can’t believe that slime. Did I tell you what he wanted the name/theme of the book to be?

Jun 11, 2010 at 4:57 pm

ahhh, the weekend. ;)

hey (((Wo)))

you’ve had a rough week, hon (and not in a good way) ♥

Jun 11, 2010 at 4:52 pm

Hell, no (((((((((Wade)))))))))))). I’m here drinking vodka.

Jun 11, 2010 at 4:50 pm

gee i guess all the cool kids are farming on facebook

Jun 11, 2010 at 4:37 pm