A guy died in Japan about 4 years old from something similar, oi, so your department and the lift maker should take care of that (his bicycle got stuck). Is your bike damaged?

His accident was due to the elevator suddenly elevating while he was backing out his bicyle though.

Hi all, on that note. The dog is looking deep into my eyes and saying “Walk me”.

Jun 21, 2010 at 7:45 pm

lulz

oh i get cleaning the kitchen floor

i always sweep or mop… never thought about vacuuming ;-)

Jun 21, 2010 at 7:26 pm

Wade, I have children. They are boys. They can make crumbs with an apple. If we don’t vacuum, the floor feels like the beach.

Jun 21, 2010 at 7:08 pm

i have never heard of vacuuming a kitchen :o

Jun 21, 2010 at 6:40 pm

Just fed a posse of children. Mine and a couple of extras… Kitchen needs vacuuming, but I don’t wanna!

*sigh* chatting with tink on fb and wishing I was with my cifs.

Jun 21, 2010 at 6:01 pm

it was slow today, oi.

ack! dinnertime

later (((cifs)))

Jun 21, 2010 at 5:05 pm

(((wadeWo)))
    know right! I dunno God’s thinking this girl does not have enough adrenaline rush on her own I will provide some. Anyway how’s your day?

Jun 21, 2010 at 4:47 pm

how you doing, (((Wo)))?

that’s crazy, oi! 8O

Jun 21, 2010 at 4:25 pm

nope just old. probably too old. I think controls weren’t working right. It started closing and operator was trying to keep it open so everybody can get out safe but it won’t stay open.

Jun 21, 2010 at 4:20 pm

(((((((((Wade)))))))))))))) is the resident mystery man. He is sweet and sassy makes all the PAN girls swoon.

Jun 21, 2010 at 4:18 pm

O_o wow, (((oi)))! elevators are not supposed to do that! is it a freight elevator?

((((((((((Frankie))))))))))) ♥

hi H4toy! i’m Wade. i live in the dc area. that is all. 8)

[[[moWo)))

Jun 21, 2010 at 3:31 pm

I can handle little bit of scratching if result is chocolate w/o calories! Thats’a good outlook Toy.
    Anyway I am gonna be very careful next few days only because I like dressing up and I have not worn my new dress yet that I bought few months ago. ;)
    oh and Timo it’s not cute to be sandwich in elevator doors it’s actually gruesome. Just saying. What happed was elevator was not moving so we decided to hop out and take stairs, but when I was getting out the door started closing on me and my bike got stuck between the door and I was not crushed by the difference of 2 seconds for my left foot.

Jun 21, 2010 at 3:17 pm

Now I need potato chips to go with my iced coffee.

Jun 21, 2010 at 2:54 pm

Hm. Frozen water or deep fried taters. I’m not so sure those are interchangeable.

Jun 21, 2010 at 2:43 pm

•   Frankie bang

I’m eating ice instead of the potato chips I was initially craving. It’s working! :D

Jun 21, 2010 at 2:30 pm

I am a complete caffeine spaz today. I’m bouncing off the walls and I have somehow managed to acquire two extra children in the pool.

Jun 21, 2010 at 2:25 pm

I need to get some lunch in me… I am jittery. Way too much coffee this morning!

Jun 21, 2010 at 1:53 pm

•   Frankie bang

oh yay!

Jun 21, 2010 at 1:26 pm

(((((((((((((((((((((((Frankie!!!))))))))))))))))))))))))))

oi! how did you get to be a cute as a button elevator door sandwich? I just don’t know how these things happen! I’m a country mouse so I don’t have much elevator experiences. :grin:

Jun 21, 2010 at 1:21 pm

(((((((((((((((Frankie!!!))))))))))))))))))

Jun 21, 2010 at 1:13 pm

•   Frankie bang

Ronrey.. So ronery…

Jun 21, 2010 at 12:41 pm

•   Frankie bang

Sorry about that. I tried to just post, “What up?” and Heisa would not stop telling me that it was a duplicate comment. So I posted that for funsies.

WHAT UP?!!!

SEX SEX SEX!

Jun 21, 2010 at 12:24 pm

•   Frankie bang

Hello kind people. I am new here. What is this page for?

Jun 21, 2010 at 12:22 pm

Yeah, I wasn’t sure whether to laugh or call the authorities.

Oi, maybe you’re supposed to do something amazing soon. You’ve been coming through unscathed because you’re about to save the world or find a way to remove calories from chocolate without changing the taste. You never know.

Jun 21, 2010 at 12:11 pm

((((((oitoy))))) Hey!

Wow, oi. That’s scary! I’m glad you’re okay.

Toy… that’s scary too. In an Oh-my-God-don’t-let-them-reproduce way. Yikes.

Jun 21, 2010 at 11:23 am

good morning (((dearests)))
    getting stuck between elevator doors is not a fun experience if you ask me. I guess I should just thank my luck that I am not a bloody mess right now.
    Rose, I have not checked my horoscope but is this some kind of bad period for Aquariuans? (or really good? this is the third time in last two weeks I came unscratched in possibly dangerous situations)

Jun 21, 2010 at 11:21 am

HfT: :shock: Wow! I mean wow that girl is stupid and she married stupid. Quick someone spay and neuter those two!

Jun 21, 2010 at 11:18 am

Good morning everyone! ((((rose&Mo&Wo&all)))

Rose, though I hate moving, it’s nice to get rid of a bunch of junk. Especially if its not your junk :) Hope your weather gets warmer soon!

My sister has used phrases similar to “short fuse for stupid” in her job. She works with a girl who’s very nice, but completely clueless. They ordered pizza with mushrooms on it the other day and the girls was all excited about eating mushrooms because she loved them but hadn’t eaten any in a long time. My sister asked her why she hadn’t, if she loved them so much, and the girl said “My husband has really bad athlete’s foot, so we stopped eating mushrooms to see if that would clear it up.”

Jun 21, 2010 at 10:59 am

MuAH Wo!!!! I hope you enjoyed the Public Market, I miss going to ours. Summer public markets here are, ummm, no bueno. Fewer vendors and you have to go really early. I would rather sleep in.

Okay I am off to work now.

Jun 21, 2010 at 9:32 am

((((((((((Mo!)))))))))))

Jun 21, 2010 at 9:17 am

Monday comes to soon. Oh it was Father’s day??? I would have never known. :???:

Pouncys and schmooches ((((((((((((WoRilla)))))))))))))

I miss (((((Glo)))))) But I know she is enjoying some lovely camping!

Jun 21, 2010 at 9:12 am

Good morning. Does 6 am come earlier on Monday? I’m pretty sure there is some kind of sneaky time warp in place that makes it so.

Fun, fun, fun in the sun this weekend. I am sunburned and happy. :)

Jun 21, 2010 at 5:37 am

Father’s day at TOS’ house is the best.
    ty, no worries.
    rilla and oi and wotv and toy – ((( )))

Hot. Huh! I think we’re the only state in the States (Alaska excluded) which hasn’t put on its summer shorts yet. Though it’s gradually warming. Though my iphone tells me that Seattle generally speaking has colder weather than Perth’s winter at the moment. Complain, complain, complain.
    Ah, the step-daughter explains the half thing.
    And my weekend has involved a lot of packing boxes and throwing things out. Still in the throes of moving things from one house to another. Not my stuff. ToS’.

Jun 21, 2010 at 2:50 am

I’m going to share a little estimating trick for Father’s Day that most of you folks probably don’t know.

Let’s say that you’re out in the woods with a couple of your buddies. You’re all pig-eyed drunk and horsing around with chainsaws. It’s dark. You decide to have a contest to see who can cut down a tree the fastest. One of your friends gets his chainsaw stuck in the tree and tries to yank it out while it is still running. As he pulls it out, he stumbles over backwards and the blade saws into his shoulder for about two seconds.

Question: How many stitches will your drunken friend need?

Answer: For each second that a chainsaw is in direct contact with the skin of a living person, one can safely predict that the doctors will use 115 stitches. In this case, your friend will need 230.

So, the next time you witness a chainsaw accident, don’t just stand there wringing your hands like a hobo with OCD. Take some initiative and get a “How many stitches?” pool going amongst the other witnesses. There’s no reason why someone else’s misfortune should mean that everybody else’s day also has to suck.

Jun 21, 2010 at 12:55 am

hullo …
    Thanks oi..lots of room for thought there..I would like to pick something appropriate and proper.

the job is good…hours are a bit funky..I am gone most of the day. the only fault I can find is that With my short fuse for stupid , I really have to watch my word choice.

Tonight we had some chicken and eggplant parmesean.

Jun 20, 2010 at 11:45 pm

That’s very nice of you rilla. People in India sometimes get money envelope as token or gold/silver coins or if they are visiting after baby is born then like a set of clothing or bracelet/anklet/waistband made of silver/gold . It really depends on the closeness with the family. I think set of unisex clothing/toys would be the safest gift here. you can spend as much or as less as you want with those items. Silver/gold things would be really expensive and I don’t know if you would want to go that far. oh and you could do gift card instead of money envelope here. We don’t have gift cards yet so money envelopes are still in use.

Jun 20, 2010 at 9:15 pm

Hi everyone :) Hope your weekend was great. Happy Father’s Day to all the dads out there.

Rose, I made it through the weekend! I don’t mind the pregnancy question (unless, of course, you’re just insinuating that I’m fat ;)) but no. No more kids for me! I have a step-daughter who comes every other weekend. Usually the girls (who are all 11 months apart) get along, but this weekend was so HOT and the pool’s not ready yet, so there was quite a bit of miserable whining. My husband (do I have to have a cute nickname for him?) and I had whiskey sours after dinner last night. It was that kinda day! How was your weekend?

Jun 20, 2010 at 7:48 pm

Hi, (((((rilla))))) how goes the new job?

Ditto on pouncys and smoochies…

Jun 20, 2010 at 5:45 pm

hullo..
    the weekend is here for me..yay.
    Our well pump went out so we get the weekend with bottled water and such…I can’t wait to see how much this is going to cost..

oi, I am glad you weren’t hurt in the wreck..parking lots are a dangerous thing.
    oi, what do you get a couple who just found out that they are going to have a baby. My ex-boss and his wife just got the news. He may have fired me but I harbor no ill will.

I miss everyone way much…pouncys and smoochies on all…

Jun 20, 2010 at 1:40 am

rose,
    Thanks for the suggestion. I guess I could edit it down to just that short riff. I was kind of hoping someone might have a video clip of that old Larry Miller routine. I checked YT but came up empty.

Hey, if we’re not often wrong, then we’re not often asking or trying, right ? Richard Feynman, one of my heroes, said a few things like that re science.

Hope you didn’t mind me piggy-backing on the poo comment. It was just too much of a gold mine to stay away from. I thought of an ending comment to the effect that I hoped we wouldn’t have to paper over any differences if you were offended, but it was too awkward to work in nicely.

En fin…Articles of Congress is a U.S. history thing, eminently Googleable, or you can quiz TOS.
    ty

itsbe: Someone has a marvelous opportunity to do a perfectly sacrilegious page turn…but to twist a line from Patti Smith’s Gloria “…but not mine.”
    be#2: OK, science marches…onward thru the fog @#11.1

Jun 19, 2010 at 10:40 pm

ty, you will probably go green anyway, but I think that if your comment after WotV’s just said something like this:
    Great idea! Why go to Mass when you can get Mass to go ? you’d pull in some serious thumbs.

I am often wrong, though ;) I love that line.

Jun 19, 2010 at 8:28 pm

Hi, Toy. Hope you have had a bearable day ( I say that because I bet you’re frazzled with those kids). You have half a kid. A baby, or are you expecting if it’s not too rude to ask?

Jun 19, 2010 at 8:23 pm

Hi Tink, nice to meet you. If you didn’t catch who I was several pages ago, I’m a 32 (we’re pretending 26) year old, married, currently frazzled mother of two and a half children. I stay at home doing nothing but reading PANs all day :) Sounds like you keep yourself busy!

Jun 19, 2010 at 6:01 pm

Oh – Google gave me Gay Couple Without Kids. I’ll never win the acronym war, not that there is a war. Sigh. I am tired and need to do things, so just to say, Good morning, all. Hope your days are going well. My brunch coat smells (well, it’s a Japanese padded hapi coat kind of thing). Wash time.

Jun 19, 2010 at 1:45 pm

oh. Amy’s comment was not there when I replied to Wade. GCWOK? I got Wade and oi that’s it.
    Is there an application to make Evo spit quarters? I need to do laundry!

Jun 19, 2010 at 1:28 pm

sorry (((amy))) i conked out before i saw your invite :oops:

hope it all works out, oi!

Jun 19, 2010 at 8:51 am

yeah she has insurance fortunately. I will have to see what insurance guys come out with fault. I was driving too but at 10 MPH so I am hoping that it will come out in my favor. I am in deep hole otherwise cause got hight deductible and with supporting my sister I am money wise low. she’d be damned, that is my car.

Jun 18, 2010 at 10:07 pm

Chat GCWOK?

Jun 18, 2010 at 9:42 pm

i’ll bet! did she have insurance?

Jun 18, 2010 at 9:19 pm

I was in the car but not injured. I am so pissed.

Jun 18, 2010 at 9:06 pm

yikes! 8O

i hope you weren’t in your car at the time.

i’m just being lazy… surfin the web

Jun 18, 2010 at 8:43 pm

nope. Now I am home at last. Probably I was when you asked. how was your day? i need grocery but my car is in the shop. Some bitch rammed in to me in parking lot at 40 MPH.

Jun 18, 2010 at 8:20 pm

are you still at work, oi?

Jun 18, 2010 at 7:15 pm

yay! wade! our path crossed finally!

Jun 18, 2010 at 7:01 pm

heh

you are still caab, (((oi))) ;)

and thanks for the sake, (((rose))) :)

Jun 18, 2010 at 6:55 pm

IWFYTSTIWST ;)

I wish for your two sakes (??)

ty. just google his screen name and passiveaggressivenotes and you will get some hits.

tabla is great, oi.

Jun 18, 2010 at 6:38 pm

Hello!
    rose I liked that tabla session. I love tabla. ti’s so different than you would hear anything here. EDIT IN That sentence must have rubbed you in wrong way. I meant that it’s different from anything you would hear here.
    Hi Wade! ITWIWS

Jun 18, 2010 at 6:18 pm

lulz

but wish it was saturday

Jun 18, 2010 at 5:05 pm

rose,
    I don’t recognize Grimfool Reluctant from my past near-year here, I fear.
    Any suggestions about what month/year I could find him in the archives?
    (I could do it by brute force a day at a time with a Find command, but…)
    Nothing better than a bon mot, except maybe a mot juste.

P.S. Best I could find for bwiws was “but what I will say”, which doesn’t make much sense with tgif here in my brain. (nttawwt)
    Hopefully, Wade will hip us all later.

Jun 18, 2010 at 4:46 pm

Oh, and Wade, I have to google your acronyms, though they are brief.
    Tinks! Glad that you are well. actually, just remembered what tgif means. Will have to do the second, though.

Got beached whale syndrome for bws . . . doesn’t explain the rest. I also got buffalo wings, which might have been what did the whales in.

Jun 18, 2010 at 4:05 pm

Richard Brautigan meets William Golding, perhaps? There’s a good story in there. (ToS’ synopsis). Or Will Self. Not a huge fan, but he was the guy who had a character with a vagina behind his knee. Can’t remember if the vagina talked or not. I probably got that wrong, too.

Hey, I popped in quickly to say – that’s a grimfool reluctant out there. I wonder if he will bedazzle us with his bon mots once more. (((wadehoytywotv)). It’s kind of sunny. I think I’ll walk the dog to the park.

Jun 18, 2010 at 4:04 pm

OH, my lovely cifs!!!! So good to see you all! I miss having regular interwebs access, but send pouncies and smoochies and all my best to you all.

Hi H for Toy – I’m ‘tink- (cindy irl, cinthia on FB) 39, divorcing ( YAY!) , weekend mgr of a domestic violence shelter, own/am a small lawn service, live in AR near my bestie ‘rilla, um… yeah, I think that’s all the basics.
    oh, and have my fingers crossed that
    PANvention ’11 will be in New Orleans.

Jun 18, 2010 at 4:04 pm

tgif

bwiws

Jun 18, 2010 at 11:17 am

Dear TOS, WTF are you smoking?

Dear Wade, I was lamenting what the years and children have done to my body.

Dear CIFS, I love you guys. I’m not sure if you fully realize what you mean to me.

Jun 18, 2010 at 7:43 am

Thanks rose. I see the eye. What I want to use is the my FIL’s ’40′s era pick-up/backhoe is sepia. But it’s a black square. I’ll be an eye for a while though. :)

That just sounds like some sort of bad horror movie plot! Maybe we should work on a screenplay…

Jun 18, 2010 at 7:30 am

TOS,
    In addition to the urgent need for waterfall netting, we should waste no time in recognizing the need for and in passing laws with stiff penalties for any well heeled atavists engaging in OSP (i.e.,old school polo…not you in an Izod shirt; no, the mounted pony sport played with unattached heads).

On the bright side, thanks to the prophetic lyrics of Getting Better
    by the Beatles, we now know that much difficulty can be avoided if we have the foresight to ban angry young men from a number of areas,
    not the least of which will be public beaches.

Of course, re Beatles prophesies, it’ll be a very different future indeed, as even a cursory reading of You’ve Got to Hide Your Love Away shows.

Finally, I imagine that in this future, retail establishments that currently stock rolling papers, pipes, bongs, etc. will add a new item to their inventory lists. So goodbye metaphorical name, hello literality.

itsbe: Any info on how the hair thing will work ? I may need to call my broker about going vewy, vewy long on Fantastic Sam’s stock.

Jun 18, 2010 at 12:10 am

Here you go.

It’s a strange story that has a lot of people talking at Southwest Airlines headquarters in Dallas.

The story begins one week ago when the Southwest cargo agent opened the container bound for a Fort Worth medical lab. The agent became curious because the container had not been clearly labeled.

The FAA told News 8 that the airline worker discovered 40 to 60 human heads or parts of human heads inside.

Discovered in Little Rock, apparently, where talking heads abound.

Jun 17, 2010 at 11:15 pm

Hi, toy. Your gravatar has changed for me! You are now an eye. Clear your cache, and it might work if you aren’t getting the eye. It takes a while to come through, first. You were a person when i first posted.

I don’t actually know. I was only vaguely listening to the news. They were legally being transported (I think it was in the States), but they had been poorly boxed or something. I guess I should look it all up so it doesn’t sound like I’m making it up.

Good night!

Jun 17, 2010 at 11:14 pm

Hi rose and everyone. Who transports heads on a plane?!

I am exhausted and done messing around with the gravatar site. It hates me. It only lets me have the pictures I don’t want and makes black squares of the ones I would actually like to use. I need WotV to make my computer do what I want it to. But, if that’s the worst thing to happen to me this week, I’m doing ok :) Have a great night everyone!

Jun 17, 2010 at 11:01 pm

Well, ironically, Wade, just as that story was submitted, there was that news story about the mislabeled heads on a plane, or some such, on the news . . . spooky. I still have mine, by the way.

oi, a friend sent this to me today. I don’t know if you like this stuff or not. I do. I remember seeing a woman perform it in Perth, once. That’s all!

Hey toy and wade, and all of those before. oh, I got a txt from glo with a picture of a tent and the words camping! , so I guess that is what she’s doing. I figure others got the text, too, and know anyway, but I’m all for superfluous information.

Jun 17, 2010 at 10:51 pm

Yeah, that’s what I said, Wade. But I giggled anyway. I’d personally like to keep my head, but I’d like Elizabeth Hurley’s body, please.

Jun 17, 2010 at 10:23 pm

wait. wut? O_0

Jun 17, 2010 at 9:10 pm

All the news about exploding rear view mirrors in cars had me longing for the time in the not-too-distant future when we will all have a choice of heads to wear. Each morning, depending on our moods and itineraries, we’ll just stroll into the closet, make our selections, and then screw into our torsos.

Presto!

Just because the upsides are so enormous, we shouldn’t ignore the one potential pitfall in a multi-headed world. Since each of these heads will have its own brain and personality, there is a very real possibility that one of the more narcissistic or egomaniacal heads might refuse to relinquish its control.

Is it too cynically alarmist to imagine such a head urging its body to bring the other heads along on a camping trip, and then quietly suggesting how much fun it would be to watch a race amongst the auxilliary heads, where they all go floating and careening swiftly down the river rapids, smashing into (or ricocheting off of) rocks and boulders– while knowing full well that there was a giant waterfall further downstream?

Before rushing headlong into this future, we should mandate that all of America’s waterfalls be equipped with sturdy netting as a safety measure for our precious, unattached heads.

Jun 17, 2010 at 8:10 pm

lol (((Wo)))

what do you have to be pitiful about?

your self is awesome! :D

Jun 17, 2010 at 7:20 pm

Sorry, (((Wade))), I so absorbed in my self-pity I didn’t see you there.

Jun 17, 2010 at 7:16 pm

guess not

*wanders off… piteously*

Jun 17, 2010 at 6:42 pm

ooooh, pity party!!

can i join in?

Jun 17, 2010 at 4:32 pm

Don’t mind me. I’m having a little pity party over here.

Jun 17, 2010 at 2:59 pm

I’d if I could.

Jun 17, 2010 at 12:19 pm

So, go listen to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-5EwIYEbYY to listen to an audio sample of the first chapter of my friend’s novel…

Jun 17, 2010 at 11:54 am

Good morning((woTimo))
    I discovered a new fun breakfast, pop tarts!
    I biking these days ans skipping dinners so I think calories wise I am ok.
    oh I back read, on last note it’s oi! your oi! Actually gravatar stumbles when it comes to wordpress but if I don’t log in and just give the email address, it shows my gravatar without a hitch. If I log in than gravatar can’t see my log in address for some reason and my image does not show up. so I got two options, log in talk to my CIFs or not log in and flaunt my gravatar. ofcourse I choose first!

Jun 17, 2010 at 10:44 am

I am gathering the troops and going to pick strawberries. Lots of strawberries. Yum.

Jun 17, 2010 at 10:16 am

Sure has been quiet in here.
    (((((((WoRilla♥ )))))))) [[[Wade]]]
    I have maybe five minutes of work to do.

Jun 17, 2010 at 8:57 am

Sorry to have disappeared last night. The boys were acting crazy (as usual) so I had to subdue them.

MIL is gone. Hubby up all night w/insomnia. Might be related to one of the meds. He sees doctor today… hopefully it will be good news. He insisted on going to work and taking himself to the doc.

According to Oprah, I wear at least 5 of 8 things I shouldn’t. Of course, I don’t really want to look like Oprah… but I am seriously not going to abandon my fun t shirts, bright nail polish, ripped jeans, short skirts… I refuse to look staid, boring, and *gasp* middle aged!

Jun 17, 2010 at 6:16 am

hullo… I keep popping in for a peek..

pouncys and smoochies.

Jun 16, 2010 at 11:52 pm

soooo

hubs is better and mil is out the door?

Jun 16, 2010 at 8:16 pm

I will do my best. I promise.

Jun 16, 2010 at 8:04 pm

no more fetishist, ok? :P

Jun 16, 2010 at 8:00 pm

(((((roWade)))))) Thanks. It just feels so good to be free of him…

Jun 16, 2010 at 8:00 pm

((((Worose))))

maybe oi started a new account to get the gravatar to work, rose. and it’s ok re golf. i may try again next week

yay, Wo ♥

Jun 16, 2010 at 7:53 pm

And sorry you can’t play golf tomorrow :( it’s finally sunny here!

Jun 16, 2010 at 7:50 pm

I think it might be, wade. She uses that spidey image on her blog, and has been riding a bicycle lately. I could be wrong, though.
    Wotv, so pleased freaky foreplay has gone the way of Rick james. On the mobile phone, so excuse any errors.

Jun 16, 2010 at 7:48 pm

It is party time. The freaky foreplayer’s job is cancelled. He can’t leave me feedback. I paid him his money back. I feel so free…

Jun 16, 2010 at 7:41 pm

i have been in meetings all day

and turned down golf tomorrow because i need to work tomorrow

Jun 16, 2010 at 6:46 pm

i don’t think that is our oi, rose

hi (((all)))

Jun 16, 2010 at 5:57 pm

Glad to see you’ve got a schedule you stick to with the vodka, WotV! and I am also glad you got some peace and quiet.

I see that oi’s gravatar has finally worked! :arrow: Yaaay! oi, did you circumvent the system, or follow glo’s advice?

The bug (pug-boston terrier mix) is snoring on the couch in here. He is too cute, and too small for his snoring to be really annoying.

Jun 16, 2010 at 5:07 pm

Um… she’s good at complaining and talking about other people. She was here in case I ended up in the emergency room at night because the youngest has school still. The older two had no exams today. Finally sent her home. I couldn’t take it anymore.

Four minutes to vodka o’clock…

Jun 16, 2010 at 3:56 pm

Good luck WotV and beans. WotV, is she any good with helping out with the kids and so on. You know, is there an up side? Gotta shake myself into action, and beans, anyone would be lucky to get you!

Signing out for a while.

Jun 16, 2010 at 1:39 pm

Rose, hubby is still home, sore but better. Going to doctor again tomorrow. Mom in law still here. Still talking. I gotta get her out of here. *sigh*

Jun 16, 2010 at 1:02 pm

i don’t have he qualifications for the company i applied through. (well i do, but i would have to do an additional training thing that would take more time than i have, so no dice)

the portfolio is for teaching, but im trying to incorporate enough of my artistic bent to really showcase myself as an artist as well. like, hey, not only am i le AWESOME with kids, i can paint like this and teach them how to as well!

Jun 16, 2010 at 12:46 pm