*ouch* my eye! 8)

i’m saying it about myself (((glo)))

couldn’t get my act together to see Wo

hi (((oi))) been missing you! you are still cute as a bug. ;)

Aug 10, 2010 at 5:54 pm

Who’s saying you’re a disappointment, Wade? I have pointy sticks here and I will poke them in the eye.

(((((((((((((Mark)))))))))))))) I miss you, you big lug!

Glad to see you’re still among the living, (((((oi))))

Aug 10, 2010 at 4:45 pm

Hello ((CIFSs))) Just in case if you had doubts about oi’s existence.

Aug 10, 2010 at 2:28 pm

once again, i am a disappointment to others.

fml

Aug 10, 2010 at 2:13 pm

(((Mark))) haven’t seen you in a while. Camping with little kids… I can imagine the “interesting.” Glad you’re still alive! :)

It’s ok CB. I probably don’t snark enough. Well, not on here, anyway ;)

Aug 10, 2010 at 9:35 am

(((ToyGloRoseCB]]]

How are y’all doing?

Nothing too exciting here. I went camping this past weekend with teh gurlfriend and 2 of her kids (3 and 5). It was, um, interesting. ;)

I miss my (((CIFs))) and I suck for not being in here more often.

How are y’all?

Aug 10, 2010 at 9:24 am

Ah, now I get it, H4T.

My fault entirely for not being around often enough to know your snark!

Well played! ;-)

Aug 10, 2010 at 9:07 am

(((rose)))

How was Troy?

Aug 10, 2010 at 8:31 am

I got it, Toy. I was assuming you were spelling his name wrong for the lulz.

How’s your Tuesday going?

Aug 10, 2010 at 8:27 am

So if TOS asks you to come up and see his etchings then you know something seedy is going on.

We head over to Perth tomorrow. Sydney was and is very beautiful, and I cannot remember what I was going to say.

‘ello all and sundry.

Aug 10, 2010 at 8:18 am

CB, I know you prefer CB, and I don’t think any of your comments were inordinately mean. Just a joking response to how you’d like to rip the new comments a new exit hole for not being in the spirit of PAN.

My sarcasm doesn’t work well in print, I guess. I’m always seeing responses to you where people don’t understand that it’s a joke, or that someone is letting you know that what you said wasn’t accurate, or that the note wasn’t really PAN or whatever. And they are always misspelling the name.

Sorry if everyone thought I was attacking CB. Never! I love his humor!

Aug 10, 2010 at 8:14 am

Oh man, four guys in the house, mama peeing in the shower, and I get Heisa’d out? That sucks!!

Aug 10, 2010 at 7:51 am

•   0falcon8 bang

if anyone sees the sandman, kick him in the stones and tell ‘em to stop skipping my house. the recent rash of furloughs do not apply to him

Aug 10, 2010 at 12:53 am

ha!

and on that note i’m going to waft off for the evening

later cifs!

:D

Aug 9, 2010 at 9:10 pm

TOS, can you etch the face of a dim bulb? There are a few at my job I’d like to work on!

Which dovetails nicely into…Wade, I frequently find myself fuming on the job! :-)

Aug 9, 2010 at 9:03 pm

Well, we’re going to honeymoon in Vegas for three or four days, I think there’s a coaster on top of one of the hotels.
    Too bad Ms. CB is afraid of heights…guess I’ll have her wait in the lobby!!

Aug 9, 2010 at 8:57 pm

Whenever I am starting to feel slightly bored, I just thread some watermelon pips onto wires and then bend the wires so that they form attractive little baskets.

Each basket is used to hold one of my many burnt out light bulbs. Upon each of these burnt out bulbs, I have delicately etched a series of tiny, intricate designs into the glass.

If you’re ever starting to feel slightly bored, light bulb etching is another great way to jazz up your life.

Aug 9, 2010 at 8:55 pm

•   0falcon8 bang

maybe a PAN is in order to apprise management,co-workers amd construction workers of the noxious working conditions.

Aug 9, 2010 at 8:54 pm

it was definitely in a bad way.

Aug 9, 2010 at 8:49 pm

•   0falcon8 bang

good, cb. maybe y’all should go to disneyland! and congrats on your impending nuptuals

is potent good or bad, wade? :)

Aug 9, 2010 at 8:44 pm

:lol: CB

better, falcon. thanks. not sure if it was paint or adhesive, but it was potent. :P

Aug 9, 2010 at 8:40 pm

Now we’re NOT going. Ms. CB has a headache.
    God knows I love a roller-coaster!

Hey, falcon. How’s everyone?

Aug 9, 2010 at 8:38 pm

•   0falcon8 bang

just that, wade. how’re you doing? still a little light-headed from the vapors?

Aug 9, 2010 at 8:23 pm

hey falcon!

how things in hotlanta?

Aug 9, 2010 at 8:14 pm

•   0falcon8 bang

still around,wade? cee-bee?

Aug 9, 2010 at 8:13 pm

I won’t be having any fun until October! Hahaha

Aug 9, 2010 at 7:58 pm

sweet!

lol have fun! ;)

Aug 9, 2010 at 7:55 pm

Not yet, Playa…September 25th the shackles go on! LOL

Speaking of which, I gotta go. We have to look into renting a sound system for the reception.

Oh, bother. :-|

Aug 9, 2010 at 7:50 pm

lulz (((mama)))

certainly not from you ♥

hey [[[CB]]] you hitched yet?

Aug 9, 2010 at 7:45 pm

H4T, if you’re referring to what Chris said about ‘Glo and my response, I’ll ALWAYS defend a CIF on the MT…sometimes I’ll even be mean while at it.

I don’t have a problem with that.

“CB” will do, BTW. ;-)

Aug 9, 2010 at 7:24 pm

•   mamason bang

I’m gonna go pee in the shower.

Aug 9, 2010 at 7:08 pm

•   mamason bang

What do you mean, “from all the fumes?” :-o
    Oh… you were talking about work. I thought you meant that I um… that I had… oh jeez. :oops:

Hi glo! :-P*pounce*

*twitch*

Aug 9, 2010 at 7:07 pm

zomg! TC :arrow:

*happydance*

Aug 9, 2010 at 7:01 pm

she has powerful, um, lungs. ;)

seriously, my throat is still sore

from the fumes! :P

Aug 9, 2010 at 6:58 pm

Recovered? So quickly? Wow, Wade!

:twisted:

Aug 9, 2010 at 6:42 pm

don’t go, (((glo)))

i’ve, um, recovered. :P

Aug 9, 2010 at 6:35 pm

*walks into the lounge, face in her book and plops down in the comfy chair*

*gradually becomes aware of movement on the couch*

Oh, I beg your pardon, Wade and mama!

*hurries out of the room, leaving her book behind*

Aug 9, 2010 at 6:30 pm

*mmmmph*

Aug 9, 2010 at 5:51 pm

•   mamason bang

Do you need mouth to mouth, Wade? *pounce*

Aug 9, 2010 at 5:44 pm

welp

nearly passed out from fumes leaking into my office from construction on the floor below me.

a day in the life

:P

Aug 9, 2010 at 5:09 pm

•   mamason bang

Can someone please point me to CB’s mean comments? I want to masturbate while I read them.

Aug 9, 2010 at 3:28 pm

•   mamason bang

I’m horny.

Aug 9, 2010 at 3:11 pm

Cathanz, I don’t think you understood what they meant by their comment. I don’t see anything wrong with what they said. And your comment isn’t really PA. Was that supposed to be a joke? And you’re mean. And I’m offended.

Just thought I’d stop by to say hi everyone :) and possibly eat whatever pancakes are left over.

Aug 9, 2010 at 12:34 pm

Want some pancakes for a less-grumpy start to the week, Wo?

Aug 9, 2010 at 8:28 am

I know, Wade, but the Man of Mystery thing is so vexing when I KNOW you are in the vicinity!!!! Besides, last evening I was uber-cranky. I was soooo tired and everybody was irritable and couldn’t agree on dinner. Then I saw your message and was bummed out to the max. Sorry for being a bitch.

Aug 9, 2010 at 7:04 am

I can hardly stand when this site is featured somewhere else. We get so many comments not in keeping with the spirit of PAN…it takes all I can muster to not rip each one a new exit hole! :-P

Aug 8, 2010 at 11:30 pm

night, (((glo)))

Aug 8, 2010 at 9:14 pm

I’m glad you had a good weekend.

I’m running out of battery, not to mention falling asleep on the couch.

I initiated The Motorcycle into the mysteries of IKEA today. He was overwhelmed, naturally, but seemed to show signs of appreciating the glory of a well-IKEAed home. :P

Good night, (((Wade)))

Hope your week gets started off right. ♥

Aug 8, 2010 at 9:01 pm

wait.

did heisa just eat my post?

:x

shorter Wade: been a good weekend :P

Aug 8, 2010 at 8:54 pm

it’s been ok

yard work

meetings

missed connections with Wo :P

you?

Aug 8, 2010 at 8:51 pm

Thank god, Wade. I was definitely in serious football withdrawal.

Have a good weekend?

Aug 8, 2010 at 8:40 pm

hi (((glo)))

there is a poor facsimile of a football game on nbc

cowboys v bengals

it’s preseason… but it’s football!

Aug 8, 2010 at 8:17 pm

Wade? CB?

Aug 8, 2010 at 8:09 pm

you know, i could just as easily said nothing. :?

Aug 8, 2010 at 6:59 pm

Apparently, I could have seen wade if he’d saved my cell number or if I hadn’t deleted my mbl. I’m not sure how much I believe that, but I’d rather think that than that he is AVOIDING me…

Aug 8, 2010 at 6:30 pm

hullo…

Barometer change has my head ready to explode…ah well.

Back out to the plow. ((((CIFs)))))

Aug 8, 2010 at 2:13 pm

I’m going to say this once. (If you have poor short term memory, get out a pencil and write it down.)

The way to maximize the fruit output from your pawpaw trees is by using organic fertilizer, preferably one that is made from pelletized chicken manure with an N:P:K ratio of approximately 10:4:8.

Do NOT dump a whole load of chicken shit on a pawpaw, and then just walk away, self-satisfied and smirking, thinking that you’ve done all you could do.

You haven’t.

No, there’s a lot more to it than that.

You’re going to lovingly spread small amounts of your chicken manure pellets around your pawpaws at various intervals throughout the year, for the rest of your lives.

GOT IT?

Aug 8, 2010 at 5:40 am

IQ tests for political candidates…hhhmmm..novel. Politicians that can actually think for themselves…I like it…Number one, make it so.

Aug 8, 2010 at 3:44 am

OH!!! Did anyone see that the weirdo right wing Republicans want to change the 14th Amendment and the born-in-the-US=US citizen clause?

One Senator, (Sessions, I think) said he didn’t think the Founding Fathers meant to include people who come here to have babies.

While I think there is an argument to be made (though I would not make it) that citizenship for newborns could be restricted to those born to women who are legal residents, I really cannot respect a Senator who thinks any of our Founding Fathers were alive to pass an amendment AFTER the Civil War!!

What a dope!! Is US history really all that hard? Is it too much to ask that someone serving in the US Senate should at least be familiar with it?

Besides, what they propose is that “one of the parents” must be a citizen (or legal resident…not clear on which), I can see now how fast that crap deteriorates into questions of fatherhood and who pays for the paternity tests to prove anything, assuming the named father can be found and that the mother knows who the father is.
    “Mama’s baby, papa’s maybe” should give these ass-wipes some bit of pause.
    Do we really need Maury Povich in the citizenship business?

Jose, you ARE the father! Your green card is valid and Maria is a US citizen!
    Brad, you are NOT the father! Little Mikey will be deported! Now, (sympathetic voice) Chung Lee, my staff will be willing to test other American men if you slept any with others you think may be Mikey’s “citizenship daddy”…

These guys are so stupid I’m afraid of damn near any legislation they may propose at this point, not that any would pass, but DAMN, let’s be rational. This ain’t rocket surgery.

Has everyone gone nuts? Can’t anyone see the difference between enforcing legal immigration laws and dumb-assed pandering and posturing?The current Congress of party hacks on both sides needs to be purged and replaced with…hell, I don’t know… NOT the current congress would be a start…how about people with IQs over 100 as a starting point?

Yeah, IQ tests for candidates for public office…there’s a means test I could support!!

Aug 8, 2010 at 1:22 am

I remember when we got our butts (Hi Lola) kicked in here for taking over the MT!! :lol:

♫ Oh, what a night! ♫

There’s a golf course across the road from me, so I’m constantly reminded…

Aug 8, 2010 at 12:29 am

‘Glo, you know me…I can’t resist pissing folks off on the interwebs…especially gays!
    I do think that if they want to say they were born that way, one could argue they’re defining homosexuality as a birth defect. It could be interesting, but I wouldn’t be interested in pursuing it.
    I just didn’t like that guy trying to link gay rights to the civil rights movement, like my cousin Phil didn’t like it. Nor did I like his blaming blacks for the California vote on Prop 8(?) going the way it did. Math is good, but only if you understand it. A high percentage of 12% of the electorate isn’t much as compared to the votes of other 88% of the electorate.
    Besides, it was all too easy to say something absurd and see what will happen! :lol:

Sorry I haven’t been around as much…but I too remember when…I could keep track of just who was even in the HQ! Hahahaha!!!
    But that’s just me…I get lost in crowds and prefer a small group of “close” friends :oops:.

Aug 8, 2010 at 12:21 am

hullo…(((WoGloCIFs))) ter smoochys and such…

How about..Lean pork loin marinated overnite in orange/pineapple/lime juice, slow roasted with rosemary and pineapple. Macadamia crusted-orange glazed chicken breast. Grilled teriyaki glazed portabello mushroom caps. Tropical fruit salad. Micro greens tossed with shreds of aged swiss and radish rounds. 3 berry tart with creme freche. Hawaiian blend coffee and our favorite intoxicating beverage…

back to the plow…

Aug 7, 2010 at 10:51 pm

Well, my family and I are in DC. We walked all over Hell and creation today. I’m pooped.

WADE!!! C’mon… I wanna see you…

Aug 7, 2010 at 4:08 pm

I’m so glad my gauntlet was picked up. I love euphemisms!

Aug 7, 2010 at 9:58 am

hullo…
    a small after work nosh and the Ted Bundy movie on the telly…no plans for tomorrow and a 3 day weekend…wheeeeee….

Pouncys,.

Aug 6, 2010 at 11:42 pm

I remember when a girl could get some good internet sex in this joint.

*sigh*

Aug 6, 2010 at 9:18 pm

Regarding this ten second test: I don’t see a duck or a rabbit.

In the first image, I see a fist with an extended pinkie that is about to attempt to probe my tightly clenched sphincter. (I know I should just relax, but I can’t — I’m just not ready to go that route.)

In the second image, I see me stumbling around in a hotel room — woozy from the potent pharmaceutical stew of animal tranquilers, muscle relaxers, reasonably-priced mini-bar alcohol, Twisties, and echinacea that Park Rose had given me the night before in order to beat the effects of jet lag. Rose isn’t here. The room is dark and empty. Where is my wallet? My passport? My credit cards? My money?

Oh my god! It appears that someone has stolen both of Rose’s suitcases, her clothes, and her toiletries. None of her things are here!

She’s going to be so upset when she returns.

(Usually she leaves me a note when she pops out to the shops, but she didn’t this time. She must have been rushing about.)

I hope she gets back soon. The longer she takes, the further away the thieves will be.

Aug 6, 2010 at 6:21 pm

i remember when RB would threaten to defenestrate me

Aug 6, 2010 at 4:55 pm

•   RunBarbara bang

I remember the Alamo.

Aug 6, 2010 at 4:27 pm

i remember when we were all figments of each other’s imagination

Aug 6, 2010 at 4:25 pm

•   RunBarbara bang

I remember when a loaf of bread was a nickle and you could call people Oriental. Now it’s all $6 bread and correct nomenclatures.

This, as well as other personal reasons*, is why I’m inventing a time machine.

*mostly financial gain and to re-eat this one bowl of pho I had in LA, from a restaurant that closed shortly after. Man, that was some good pho.

Aug 6, 2010 at 3:49 pm

•   mamason bang

Remember when you could come to the TMHQ at almost anytime of the day or night and talk with the cifs? :cry:

Aug 6, 2010 at 3:42 pm

•   mamason bang

Rose & TOS- Is it wrong that I envy you both? What fun to see the world!

Aug 6, 2010 at 10:44 am

•   mamason bang

Fame may be fleeting Wade, but infamy is eternal!

Aug 6, 2010 at 10:42 am

Twinkle, twinkle little bat,
    How I wonder where you’re at

Aug 6, 2010 at 5:57 am

Good evening from the land that gave rise to the peculiar blend of liquids, solids and gases that we have come to know and love as “Park Rose.”

We have spent the day touring Sydney (the city, not the guy) and, take it from me, it sure is pretty.

That’s all. Carry on. I’m fairly certain that Rose will write when she wakes up. They should make planes that are ten times bigger than 747s for flights that are as lengthy as the one from Seattle to Sydney because sleeping in those little coach seats isn’t easy.

Update: She just awoke briefly from her stupor-like slumber stating matter-of-factly:

“I shouldn’t have eaten those Twisties.”

I would dearly love to see that written on a tombstone one day — just not mine or hers or yours.

Follow-up remark from PR: “Johnny Depp is so good as the Mad Hatter.”

Conclusion: I’ve come to Australia with someone who is quite possibly insane.

Aug 6, 2010 at 5:38 am

*reads her Yahoo updates from CB*

*is relieved to know CB’s still stirring the shit somewhere, if not on PAN*

Nothing new with me. Biggest news is that I was lamenting at knit night that the yarn I want to make my next sweater out of didn’t have the right color cream to go with the other colors in the design. And then BAM! they released new colors yesterday and one is perfect for my color scheme. Hooray!

Aug 6, 2010 at 5:22 am

Hullo…

Gloria did what with Wade? :grin:

got to plow that back 40 …but it has been too hot.*wipes forhead with sleave and lights up a dogend*

Aug 6, 2010 at 1:35 am

sic transit gloria mundi

sigh

Aug 5, 2010 at 9:22 pm

hey oi

Aug 5, 2010 at 7:41 pm

Wade! I know you are here.

Aug 5, 2010 at 6:43 pm

•   mamason bang

Wade’s Word! Wade’s Word! Party time! Excellent!

Party on, Wade. :lol:

Aug 5, 2010 at 3:08 pm

I don’t like this girl, she used be my co worker. I don’t like her.
    And also Guy de Maupassant had sever depression.

Aug 5, 2010 at 2:25 pm

huh? whadidado?
    Hullo…
    Running through on my way to work…another day of listening to fools who can’t keep track of their money and hence, don’t deserve it…

Be back later this eve….((((CIFs)))))

Aug 5, 2010 at 12:19 pm

Pouncys M’Rilla ♥

First rule of HQ you don’t talk about HQ. I had thought so anyway.

Just a thought. Now I am dashing away.

Aug 5, 2010 at 10:44 am

Congrats on Word, ((((wade)))). Now stop ignoring me! Are you gonna meet me in DC or what? *waiting for the ‘or what’*

Aug 5, 2010 at 7:29 am

:grin: hullo ((((CIFs))))) running through again…pouncy pouncy..

Aug 5, 2010 at 2:09 am

♫ Move yourself
    You always lived your life
    Never thinking of the future
    Prove yourself
    You are the move you make
    Take your chances win or loser
    See yourself
    You are the steps you take
    You and you – and that’s the only way
    Shake – shake yourself
    You’re every move you make
    So the story goes

Aug 5, 2010 at 1:58 am

Just wait till I start living with you two, then you’ll see. Plus, who do you think does some of the editing around here? Congratulations on word, Wade.

Aug 5, 2010 at 12:02 am

hehe :mrgreen:

thanks, (((kerry)))

Aug 4, 2010 at 11:08 pm

night (((glo)))

Aug 4, 2010 at 10:12 pm

Time for me to crawl into bed. Pretty bad day at work. It was good chatting with you, dear (((((Wade)))))

Aug 4, 2010 at 9:49 pm

Uh, I don’t think I’ll be able to see ‘em. I’m in Milwaukee tonight. Too much light interference, I think. It’s rare that they’re visible this far south. A couple of times I’ve seen faint streaks, but not enough to get really excited about ever.

Sorry you’re so soaked. This has been some summer, huh?

Aug 4, 2010 at 9:23 pm

*helps glo to couch*

yeah, there was a big solar flare that hit the atmosphere. saw some photos of aurora borealis taken in wisconsin, but may have been further north. might be visible tonight too.

Aug 4, 2010 at 9:10 pm

*picks herself up groggily from the floor*

I didn’t hear anything about or see the northern lights, it was overcast last night.

Aug 4, 2010 at 9:04 pm

oh dear.

did you see the northern lights last night (((glo)))?

Aug 4, 2010 at 8:56 pm

Wait, whut. I’m actually here at the same time as Wade?

*faints*

Aug 4, 2010 at 8:48 pm

evening, (((glooiworose)))

mowed my lawn ahead of storms. unbelievably humid. felt like i was mowing the bottom of an aquarium. :P

Aug 4, 2010 at 8:36 pm

I had the same thought, oi!

Aug 4, 2010 at 8:13 pm